Phantis Forums

Match vs. Ergotelis

Phantis

Xalara o 8rylos me to mualo sto Monako. To aiwnio fardos aptin alli pali glitose tin itta (vlepe dokari Aigalew). Tespa, etoimazomaste twra gia tin apovasi sto Prigkipato.  :)

hahahaha how blind can a human being be. We created and missed 10 chances in the last 15 minutes. Including an unmissable chance that Olisadebe somehow missed, a goaline clearance, and many others. Grow up and stop spreading your m*****es propoganda to make you guys feel better about being second place where you belong. Second just like you are in basketball and volley.

Hollywood u just over analyzing Olympiakos performance and Pao's

u can't compare the two teams b/c they played two different opponents

Pao may have missed many opportunities but they were home and have a huge game on wednesday and wut do they do they don't put away a pesky Aigeleao who is proving to be a worthy opponent and of note they do have a European opponent to play this week. All u doing Hollywood is just giving excuses for pao's inept to beat Aigaelo who also had a couple of opportunities to score

as for Olympiakos they have a huge game themselves on tuesday granted they were versuing against an inferior opponent but they did wut they needed to do

they controlled the game gave up no signficiant chances, took advantage of there superior talent and playing at home infront of charged up Kariaskaki and i think it was another sellout

while Leoforos had 10,000 out of a possible 16,000 against a better a more proven opponent

Bottomline Olympiakos did wut they needed to do

get all 3 points and remain healthy

so don't start becoming an analyse here

Olympiakos11 i was simply stating that pao missed a dozen chances to score where at the beggining of the comp oly had the same problems and i am not making any excuses... show me where i made an excuse?? i simply stated facts that pao missed alot, and didnt convert what more do u wnt???

Seems to me that u have a problem??

hahahaha how blind can a human being be. We created and missed 10 chances in the last 15 minutes. Including an unmissable chance that Olisadebe somehow missed, a goaline clearance, and many others. Grow up and stop spreading your m*****es propoganda to make you guys feel better about being second place where you belong. Second just like you are in basketball and volley.

actualkly u guys are 2nd place right now

and if anyone knows about 2nd place it sure is PAO

Archived