Phantis Forums

Aris player contracts

Ziaka

• 2 months later...

As many people know Aris are famous for their academy. Very well organised youth system, some might say even better than the ones of Panathinaikos. Besides, they won the youths' title for 5 concecutive years. :nw:

I just wanna ask any guy from here knows if there are any/many players from that team in the current squad of Aris. Maybe, name some of them, if it's easy.

B)

From the current squad I think Avraam Papadopoulos is from the youth. Most of them left last year. Kousa now plays for Ergoteli, Kampantai now plays for A.E.K. From the past Dellas and Xaristeas I think played briefly in Aris systems.

From the current squad I think Avraam Papadopoulos is from the youth. Most of them left last year. Kousa now plays for Ergoteli, Kampantai now plays for A.E.K. From the past Dellas and Xaristeas I think played briefly in Aris systems.

Thanx Mitso B) .

I know about these 3 players. Actually, I have in mind a specific player, attacker, who was very highly rated and the superstar of the team that won the consecutive titles in youths' championship. I cannot remember his name, but I do remember he wanted to leave Aris since last year.

Other players to come through the Aris youth sytems are:

Fanis Katergiannakhs (Later Olympiakos)

Dimitris Mavrogennidis(later Olympiakos)

Giorgos Koutsis (PAOK)

Giorgos Theodoridis(PAOK)

Loumpouths(Peruggia)

and of course Dellas and Charisteas and now Kabadais who is going ok at AEK.

whilst from the 8o's it was

Vasilis Dimitriadis (later AEK)

Giorgos Economidis(later PAOK)

It's a shame they only managed to get money only from Dellas, Mavrogenidis, Charisteas.

Giorgos Koutsis (PAOK)

I think Koutsis comes from Panelefsiniakos. He was playing there for some years b4 joining Aris.

Along with Theodoridis, get Barkoglou (now Egaleo). I remember those two playing together in Aris. Nice players, both of them!

Loubouti is a quality DL. From what i remember of him, he's much better than Venetidis, and I think better than Kasapis in his good days..I'd love to know why he cant get a game at perugia..

Othe rAris players form the youth squad are the Seretis bros..Karailiopoulos, Theodoridis Jr, Padelidis who scored a stunning goal on his debut last year..

Are you sure Kousas is at Ergotelis???????????? He's not got a gme for them, I think you must be wrong. He's not even menbtioned on the website.

El Cid- Are you talking about athanasopoulos?? He wa top youth league scorer 2 years running i think..then left, went to akratitos, didnt play, went to kilkis and returned to Aris last year..Didnt play again and f*ck knows where he is now..

El Cid- Are you talking about athanasopoulos?? He wa top youth league scorer 2 years running i think..then left, went to akratitos, didnt play, went to kilkis and returned to Aris last year..Didnt play again and f*ck knows where he is now..

Oh yes, that name tells me sothing, i think it's him. I thought he left Aris in summer 2003. Has ha come back so fast? Sad thing there was no prgress...

the point is that Panagoulias has been marking since 2002 that Aris, with s%$#! finance, should have promoted the whole youth team to A team, along with 3-4 good foreigners and veterans, in order to improve his financial position and not spending all those Euros for crappy mercenaries.

But nobody listened to him...

I dont get it why young players never get a chance.. People in this board all want to see that (which makes pressure to mgnt less if someone ghoes for it like Markarian seems to right now), all journalists keep talk about it, foreign teams do it casually and Greek managers seem to think its riskier than killing Charles Bronson's wife (or cop buddy, you get the picture)

Platakis, it's because the attitude by the people running teams is wrong. It's been a problem in Greece for years.

Take for example the under 23 Basketball team in the early 90's that dominated Europe. What ever happened to those players? They would all sit while overpaid foreigners played. They have no vision!

I know!! But that's what amazes me, that from the 30 top temas in Grece only 2-3 seem to understand ANYTHING about football, that any moron who's played two days of Champ Manhager would take for granted! I bet you almost anybody in here could have taken PAOK, Aris, AEK etc a lot higher if they were in charge!!

I know!! But that's what amazes me, that from the 30 top temas in Grece only 2-3 seem to understand ANYTHING about football, that any moron who's played two days of Champ Manhager would take for granted! I bet you almost anybody in here could have taken PAOK, Aris, AEK etc a lot higher if they were in charge!!

its not as easy as championship manager.........

It's a shame they only managed to get money only from Dellas, Mavrogenidis, Charisteas.

Actually the club didn't make any money from transfering Charisteas...Some lamogia made money from his transfer..I don't remember about Dellas or Mavrogenidis. And the tragic was that club still had to pay him and payed him for his old contract with Aris, money which of course he deserved.

I agree that in real life the implementaiton of whatever you want to do on CM is harder! But a good plan is always a good plan. In fact, any plan would be better than what Aris have been doing!! And even in real life, without much money etc Kalamaria, Aigaleo, the old Xanthi and it seems Iraklis and Panionios now have all benefited very much form trying this plan. I dont remember any team that had a policy of young players and some organization go down.

Archived