pao123

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest TheLegend

he has an achilles injury and was a starter before and will retain his spot when he gets back..where have u been?

Just because he was a starter b4 doesnt mean he will be now, espcecially if his replacement has been doing well...

If you watch soccer you should now this.

Just because he was a starter b4 doesnt mean he will be now, espcecially if his replacement has been doing well...

If you watch soccer you should now this.

please dont lecture me about football...i have seen nearly ever atletico game this season..their defense is horrid and they will need all the defensive help they can get...when giourkas got injured, their right side fell immeidately...

if i watched football i would know this??? please think before you speak file..if you dont know what your talking about, then dont say(or type in this case) anything...

Your the one saying that his spot is guaranteed. Since when is any spot guaranteed??? would you like an example

Ronaldhino ;)

Legend doesnt know what he is writing..

he has been with phantis for a week now.. and has been writing things that do not even make sense... they only go for a line or 2 long.. and are very pointless..

he has reached almost 200 posts in 7 days lol.. the guy is a loser who writes posts about everything as he is trying to become an advanced member quickly lol.. what an idiot

Levendi2000,

please refrain from making personal attacks in your posts.

Even though you don't agree, you can make this clear in other ways then calling TheLegend names.

Also, advanced member or not, you can all still get warnings ;) ...

Guest TheLegend

Your the one saying that his spot is guaranteed. Since when is any spot guaranteed??? would you like an example

Ronaldhino ;)

Legend doesnt know what he is writing..

he has been with phantis for a week now.. and has been writing things that do not even make sense... they only go for a line or 2 long.. and are very pointless..

he has reached almost 200 posts in 7 days lol.. the guy is a loser who writes posts about everything as he is trying to become an advanced member quickly lol.. what an idiot

Of course I dont know anything but you know everything. Thats why you come on here once a day post some useless crap and get off....

Why you so upset? Because I post a fact and you cant challenge it so you cry?

Levendi2000,

please refrain from making personal attacks in your posts.

Even though you don't agree, you can make this clear in other ways then calling TheLegend names.

Also, advanced member or not, you can all still get warnings ;) ...

Only way you can get a warning on this forum is to rub up Athinaios. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Dutch Eagle changed the title to Giourkas Seitaridis - (retired)

Archived