Phantis Forums

Giourkas Seitaridis - (retired)

pao123

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what can i say about this player.I always concidered him one of the worst defenders of the world.Then,came Euro 2004 and he transform himself in Roberto Carlos.He was Great.

But only for 20 days.In the year 2005 he retransform himself in Giourkas and all that he wanted was to make money.

I want to hope that I am wrong,again.

First:Marca says that Dynamo Moscow is negotiating the sale of the greek lateral.They(Moscow) paid 10 million euros to Porto and they don t want to give him Gratis like Atletico wants.They asked 5 million euros

Second:They(Atletico de Madrid) are negotiating with Javi Venta too,in the case that they fail with the transfer of Seitaridis(more or less)

Atletico de Madrid are negotiating with Javi Venta too,in the case that they fail with the transfer of Seitaridis(more or less)

Javi Venta is a player that truly impressed me in the CL campaign of Villarreal this year. It will be a great signing for my beloved Atletico... :tup:

Javi Venta is a player that truly impressed me in the CL campaign of Villarreal this year.

Even me

But i prefer Giourkas at Atletico.I want to see this player in europe again.It was a bad move from his part to go to play in Russian steppa

He pulled an Eleftherepoulos and went for the money and I hope he's regreting it now.

Only issue with the Athletico transfer is the fee of 5mill euro. if the transfer goes through he will become one of the best RB's in Europe up there with Cafu (who he was supposed to replace at one point), Belleti ....

i also have to say that seitaridis has been a flop since the euro. i had very high hopes for him, seeing him as a potential right-sided maldini. not anymore..

anyways, seitaridis needs to spend time working on dribbling and crossing...his offensive game is too weak to rank him in the top handful of right defenders. the other dynamic of his game seems to be his lack of determination for all matches.

during the euro, like all other players, seitaridis was very determined. but during the 2006 world cup qualifying matches, seitaridis took a few matches off just ruining the grass and nothing else.

with a bit more determination and a bit of offensive improvement, i don't see why seitaridis can't once again be considered a top european right sided defender.

His dribbling and his ability to get forward is fantastic. I agree he needs work on his crossing but he's not terrible at it. If anything, he needs to improve his positional game.

Javier Aguirre wants Dynamo Moscow fullback Giourkas Seitaridis as his first signing as Atletico Madrid coach.

Aguirre is understood to be leaving Osasuna at the end of the season for Atletico and has told his new board he wants the Greece international as his first big signing.

Atletico have been in talks with Dynamo for Seitaridis for at least two weeks, but are struggling to reach terms with the Russians demanding

He should not be playing. Not in Greece and definitely not abroad.

I don't know who was playing in his shirt during Euro 2004, but the impostor who is turning out these days is awful. God-awful!

He should just give the game away I reckon. Go back to his ancestral xopio in Hpeiro and herd some goats and tell football stories round the fire with the other tsopanides.

Either Ahtletico Madrid has seen good things from him or they're on drugs to sign him. They be wasting their money. No wonder the moscovites got rid of him.

We all want these guys to excel in their football careers. Sorry to say Seitaridis's play since the glory days has been almost nil and other players.

Telika apo oti katalava oloi symfonoume,einai kourada o paiktis.Kai stin arhi otan egrapsa gia ayton fovomoun min me parexigisetai.Akou na deis! :ph34r:

• Dutch Eagle changed the title to Giourkas Seitaridis - (retired)

Archived