Phantis Forums

Giourkas Seitaridis - (retired)

pao123

No,it's not a coincidence!The actor,George Seitaridis played in a movie(a greek one) with this model from Turkey(don't know her name)!Their families don't agree but they still want to get married!

Enough with this omws...back to Giourka!!!! :wub:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No,it's not a coincidence!The actor,George Seitaridis played in a movie(a greek one) with this model from Turkey(don't know her name)!Their families don't agree but they still want to get married!

Enough with this omws...back to Giourka!!!! :wub:

thanx girls for clearing this up...now you guys can sleep in peace not worrying about giourka
:P :D

he wouldn't be the only one.........charisteas also comes to mind so does karagounis

it seems success has gone straight to their heads :tdown:

hell at least both Charisteas and Seitards both see alot of playing time off course Charisteas has been cut short as of late

• 1 month later...

russian season ended 2 weeks ago and yes it runs mid-march to november

dinamo finished in 8th place, way behind CSKA and for the signings they made, that is a disapointing season and how ironic like giourkas' play these last few months.

the only thing that would hinder his fitness would be the many time zone changes flying across russia every week

• 2 weeks later...

dynamo signed a midfielder from their rivals torpedo and also signed Yuri Semin as their new coach who is considered in Russia as one of the best managers so after finishing 9th, it looks like they will be serious about next season, let's hope Giourkas is as well

• 2 weeks later...

dynamo signed a midfielder from their rivals torpedo and also signed Yuri Semin as their new coach who is considered in Russia as one of the best managers so after finishing 9th, it looks like they will be serious about next season, let's hope Giourkas is as well

Maniche is about to leave for Monaco... Maybe Giourkas should consider a move too.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this is a move that could be very good for seitiridis...i would like to see him at valencia because i think he could definitly contest for that right back position and would fit very well into their system... with some more experience in la liga

this is a move that could be very good for seitiridis...i would like to see him at valencia because i think he could definitly contest for that right back position and would fit very well into their system... with some more experience in la liga

I absolutely disagree... he would only be a back-up at Valencia.. Don't write off Miguel.. In terms of form, Miguel is way better than Giourkas at the moment..

I absolutely disagree... he would only be a back-up at Valencia.. Don't write off Miguel.. In terms of form, Miguel is way better than Giourkas at the moment..

the rumor is linked to Atletico de Madrid ... not Valencia

also Giourkas can compete with any right back the skill is there....he just needs to get back on top again.

the rumor is linked to Atletico de Madrid ... not Valencia

also Giourkas can compete with any right back the skill is there....he just needs to get back on top again.

i know it was with athletico..i was just saying i would like to see him on the valencia squad...yes i agree turk but with some more expierence in la liga with athletico and an incrase in form i think he could contest for that spot...

• Dutch Eagle changed the title to Giourkas Seitaridis - (retired)

Archived