Phantis Forums

Players for Albania/Turkey games

Ziaka

Otto Rehhagel has called up the players for the Albania and Turkey games. New player on the team is Salpiggidis from PAOK. Here is the squad:

Nikopolidis, Geoigiadis, Kafes, Venetidis (Olympiakos), Basinas, Goumas, Papadopoulos (Panathinaikos), Katsouranis (AEK), Salpiggidis (PAOK), Dellas (AS Roma), Seitaridis (FC Porto), Zagorakis (AC Bologna), Giannakopoulos (Bolton), Charisteas (Wereder Bremen), Fyssas (Benfica Lisbon), Vryzas (AC Fiorentina), Kapsis (Girodins Bordeaux), Karagounis (Inter Milan), Dabizas (Leicester City), Tsiartas, Lakis

Go Salpiggidis!! I'm excited to see what he can do on the National team :tup: !

Considering how much PAOK sucked in the Champions league, maybe some good experience for Salpiggidis on the national team will also help him and PAOK out....

I can always hope.... :gr:

some of them already are old??? e.g Vryzaz (dnt see him in 2006) However a Good replacement is Pap who i belive is ready then Salpiggidis will b on the bench commin in as a SuperSub while Agritis gets called up to play a game here and there... also the following players are over the age of 29: Nikopolidis, Geoigiadis, Dellas,Zagorakis,Giannakopoulos,Fyssas,Vryzas,Kapsis,Dabizas,Tsiartas... sceary thought that half the team will b heaps old when it comes to 2006 or wont even be there.... we need youth and good replacements out of Greece However i dnt see many :(

Archived