Phantis Forums

Kenteris,Thanou,Injured

Olympiakosthyra7

And now look what is cooking abroad.....

They critizised us where they could....., because they thought being something better than we. But we did it.

What do they now....... ? They found new target(s)........

So here in Switzerland..the press writes only about the "Greek Dopings"...

No many words about the till now successful Olympic Games.....

They put now here in Switzerland....all Greek athletes in the mud......

So Petalidou, Gatsioudis..and the whole Tracking and Field team.... they came today in the Sunday press....with very old stories....and they even wrote...that Gatsioudis got even shots during competition......

Then they wrote about Tzekos being hired by AEK one saison...and then sent away...because the AEK players had enough of swallowing pills.........and in this context they continued.....and they wrote that maybe our players in Portugal had some kept in their pockets.....

They are laughing about the Motorcycle accident ( understandable)....because they don't believe it.......and they laugh about the 2 days ban.....and they put our whole nation in question...... In the Swiss Media ...Greece is the laughing stock.....

All because of this "Farsokomodia"........

I will stop my subscription....to a Zurich Newspaper..... because they exaggerated....

I was so looking forward to seeing the great atmosphere in the stadium when Kenteris and Thanou runs. Know that dream has been shattered. Our only hope in the Track is Iakovakis in the 400 metres Hurdles and in the field Maniani in the Javelin and Kelesidou in the Discuss.

This is ridiculous. I still can't beleive it.

I think it's proven that they both took drugs by now...now I'd like to see how they respond to this mess in front of the media. Would they come out and say that they did take drugs? Or will they just blatenly lie and cause more of a mess. Man, I really didn't picture this problem at all :( ....

And now look what is cooking abroad.....

They critizised us where they could....., because they thought being something better than we. But we did it.

What do they now....... ? They found new target(s)........

So here in Switzerland..the press writes only about the "Greek Dopings"...

No many words about the till now successful Olympic Games.....

They put now here in Switzerland....all Greek athletes in the mud......

So Petalidou, Gatsioudis..and the whole Tracking and Field team.... they came today in the Sunday press....with very old stories....and they even wrote...that Gatsioudis got even shots during competition......

Then they wrote about Tzekos being hired by AEK one saison...and then sent away...because the AEK players had enough of swallowing pills.........and in this context they continued.....and they wrote that maybe our players in Portugal had some kept in their pockets.....

They are laughing about the Motorcycle accident ( understandable)....because they don't believe it.......and they laugh about the 2 days ban.....and they put our whole nation in question...... In the Swiss Media ...Greece is the laughing stock.....

All because of this "Farsokomodia"........

I will stop my subscription....to a Zurich Newspaper..... because they exaggerated....

The media attention you refer to is simply a standard one. I remember in 1988 during the Ben Johnson scandal, not many nice words were said about the Canadian Olympic team or Canada by the foreign press. Very unfair coverage, but that's how the media is...

Archived