Phantis Forums

Besiktas Transfers

Gaziantepspor goalkeeper Omer Catkic (8 caps) has signed a contract with Besiktas. Omer, who was fancied by BJK chairman Demiroren signed a two-year deal with the Eagles.

HAYIRLI OLSUN :tup:

Also, it's now certified that Shakhtar Donetsk have signed Daniel Gabriel Pancu from Besiktas for a fee of 2,320,000m$...

Galatasaray winger Berkant Goktan will also join Besiktas in a few days time!

Just curious as to how he would be greeted next year at ASY Stadium...

(In Greece, when a player leaves one great team for another, he is often considered a traitor and is booed more than the other players of that team).

Besiktas are to appoint German legend Lothar Matthaus as their new coach and are also aiming to bring Rustu Recber back to Turkey.

Matthaus is currently in charge of the Hungarian national team but has agreed to take over at Besiktas next month.

Following Yildirim Demiroren's presidential election victory, he confirmed that Matthaus would be stepping into the coach's hot seat.

"We won't be paying much compensation for him," said Demiroren. "Matthaus is in China at the moment but he'll arrive before Thursday to sign the contract."

Recber has been informed he can leave Barcelona, with Besiktas set to offer him a return home if Colombian shot-stopper Oscar Cordoba quits the club.

"We are going to speak to Cordoba today," added Demiroren. "If he wants to stay we will keep him but if he wants to leave we won't stop him.

"We're interested in Rustu Recber should Cordoba leave."

Demiroren also acknowledged Besiktas' interest in Mohamed Zidan but expressed concern about the Egyptian's international commitments.

"We've already got an Egyptian international in Ahmed Hassan. Having two players from your first team get called up for the African Nations Cup can cause problems."

Turkish star Yildiray Basturk has confirmed that he is set to hold talks with Celtic - who are believed to be leading the chase for his signature.

The 25-year-old is out of contract at Bayer Leverkusen and is set to leave after three years at The BayArena.

The classy playmaker is being chased by a host of clubs from across Europe including Hertha Berlin and Werder Bremen from Die Bundesliga, Turkish outfits Besiktas and Fenerbahce, and English giants Newcastle.

However, Celtic - who are still coming to terms with losing legendary marksman Henrik Larsson - are now pushing hard to secure his signature.

Basturk is currently on tour with Turkey, but on his arrival to the Middle East - he confirmed that he would be opening talks with Celtic.

"Celtic have made a financially very good offer as well as giving me the chance to play in the Champions League," said Basturk

Just curious as to how he would be greeted next year at Ataturk Olimpiyat Stadium...

(In Greece, when a player leaves one great team for another, he is often considered a traitor and is booed more than the other players of that team).

He won't get booed probably because in the last few season there were more than few movements between Gala, Fener and BJK. In 2002, Ahmet Yildirim left Gala to join BJK in exchange for Ayhan Akman and now he's captaining BJK...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The one and only example in that category is F***yel (Fatih Akyel). He left Gala when his contract expired and joined Racing Mallorca. After half a season he came back to play for Fener and he fought with our captain Bulent Korkmaz and these events made him a fans' bullshit among Gala fans...

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

At the end of 2002/03 Emre Asik joined BJK from Gala on a free transfer, and was not booed either!

B) B) B) B) B)

And one little opinion: PAO fans should not boo Nicopolidys next year!

Cologne defender Mustafa Dogan has decided to end his return to Germany prematurely by signing a four-year deal with Turkish outfit Besiktas.

Born in Germany to Turkish parents, the centre back opted for German citizenship and made two appearances for the national team under Erich Ribbeck.

After starting his career with Bayer Uerdingen, he moved to Turkey in 1997 and enjoyed a successful spell with Fenerbahce, before signing for then newly-promoted Cologne in summer 2003.

But the Goats fell straight back to Bundesliga 2 after a miserable season and Dogan has now used a clause in his contract, which guaranteed him a Bosman free move to continue his career in Turkey.

Cologne suffered a massively disappointing campaign, securing just six league wins all season, before their brief stay in the top-flight came to an abrupt end.

Posted Image

Vicente Del Bosque is Besiktas's new Coach!!

We are celebreating the sign of Vicente Del Bosque as it has been announced by the Besiktas Management today! Vicente Del Bosque is a really famous coach who was previously working for Real Madrid.

Real Madrid recieved a lot of success under his management in last years, however last year when Bosque left Real Madrid, they couldn't keep their success any longer. Bosque has been chosen as the best coach in year 2002. The Besiktas fans are really happy with seeing Bosque instead of Mattheaus. The fans of Besiktas weren't happy with Mattheaus at all because of his lack of experiences as coach.

Thank You God :tup: :nw: :tup: :hypocrite: :D

great job! :tup: i always thought that Lotthar was a peon who was rushed forward in favour of another coach. so this means that players Matthaus wanted are no longer in the list of Besiktas. These players included Zsoltan Gera (F, Hungary), Vlad Ivic (M, Partizan) and Johann Gomez (DL, Lyonnais). :tdown:

Del Bosque is a coach who works hard on youth. so this is another good news for Besiktas. :D

the only thing that bothers me is Del Bosque will be earning 2.75m € :o per season. This is way too much for a club like Besiktas :unsure: ... They would have used it in purchasing players. :whistle:

Am i the only one who thinks del bosque will fail??

up to now, it seems so :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

as a Gala fan, i appreciated this move. he is sure to be more capable and more respectful to the nation's values than that cingene, Mircea Lucescu... though he may not guarantee success in Europe in the first season, i now have a strong feeling that with a few good signings, Besiktas may become a favourite for UEFA Cup next season, who knows!

I admit he is a great choice as manager, by reputation. I mean he was at real madrid, and did quite well(but i dont c how he couldnt go well), but i jus never believed in his managerial ability. Other than that by his reputation id be celebrating with you all.

I admit he is a great choice as manager, by reputation. I mean he was at real madrid, and did quite well(but i dont c how he couldnt go well), but i jus never believed in his managerial ability. Other than that by his reputation id be celebrating with you all.

look at the current season ;)

Del Bosque is Besiktas-bound

Besiktas JK will be led next season by former Real Madrid CF coach Vicente del Bosque following the departure of Mircea Lucescu. The Turkish side, who will compete in the 2004/05 UEFA Cup, have agreed a two-year contract with Del Bosque. The 53-year-old has been out of work since parting company with Madrid in summer 2002 despite a hugely successful spell. In his four years as coach at the Santiago Bernabau, Madrid won two league titles and the UEFA Champions League twice, in addition to the UEFA Super Cup and European/South American Cup.

Besiktas JK will be led next season by former Real Madrid CF coach Vicente del Bosque following the departure of Mircea Lucescu.

Several titles

The Turkish side, who will compete in the 2004/05 UEFA Cup, have agreed a two-year contract with Del Bosque. The 53-year-old has been out of work since parting company with Madrid in summer 2002 despite a hugely successful spell. In his four years as coach at the Santiago Bernabau Madrid won two league titles and the UEFA Champions League twice, in addition to the UEFA Super Cup and European/South American Cup.

Club happy

Besiktas vice-president Kivanc Oktay, who travelled to Madrid with club president Yildirim Demirören to conduct negotiations with Del Bosque, said talks had been taking place for the past week. "He is a very successful coach who led Real Madrid to big achievements," said Oktay. "We put all our effort into getting him in charge of our team."

Matthaus linked

The appointment ends speculation that Lothar Matthäus would be taking charge of Besiktas with the German pledging his future to Hungary after he guided them to a 2-0 friendly win against Germany yesterday. Oktay said: "We appointed Del Bosque because we wanted him as our coach, this is not related to Lothar Matthaus decision."

Third place

Lucescu left Besiktas last month to sign a three-year contract with Ukrainian side FC Shakhtar Donetsk. The 58-year-old Romanian guided Besiktas to the 2003 Turkish title, but could only manage a third-placed finish this season.

The World's best Club Coach 2003

Welt-Club-Trainer 2003

El Mejor Entrenador de Club del Mundo 2003

Le Meilleur Entraîneur Mondial de Club 2003

by IFFHS

Points General

1. Carlos Bianchi CA Boca Juniors Buenos Aires Argentina 173

2. Carlo Ancelotti Milan AC Italia 117

3. Marcello Lippi FC Juventus Torino Italia 70

4. Sir Alexander Ferguson Manchester United FC Scotland 67

5. Arsène Wenger Arsenal FC London France 51

6. Felix Magath VfB Stuttgart Deutschland 47

José Mourinho FC do Porto Portugal 47

8. Fabio Capello AS Roma Italia 41

9. Vicente del Bosque Real Madrid CF España 36

10. Emerson Leão Santos FC Brasil 25

Martin O'Neill Glasgow Celtic FC Northern Ireland 25

12. Wanderley Luxemburgo Cruzeiro EC Belo Horizonte Brasil 24

13. Ronald Koeman AFC Ajax Amsterdam Nederland 23

Guy Roux AJ Auxerroise France 23

15. Ottmar Hitzfeld FC Bayern München Deutschland 16

Freddy Ternero Corrales Cienciano del Cusco Perú 16

17. Claudio Ranieri Chelsea FC London Italia 14

18. Bruno Metsu Al-Ain France 9

19. Didier Deschamps AS de Monaco France 7

20. Sir Robert Robson Newcastle United FC England 5

The World's best Club Coach 2002

8. Vicente del Bosque Real Madrid CF España 25

The World's best Club Coach 2000

3. Vicente del Bosque Real Madrid CF España 116

Former Real Madrid coach Victente Del Bosque has claimed to have been approached by representatives of new Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

The revelation follows reports that Sven Goran Eriksson has also been targeted by Chelsea after he was seen meeting with their new Russian owner.

However, the Blues current boss Claudio Ranieri has been given a vote of confidence by Abramovich.

Del Bosque, who was sacked by the Spanish champions last month, told the Daily Mirror: "I know there was a phone call and some interest but the issue is a delicate one.

"Chelsea have a manager who has a signed contract and I refuse to speak to them while the situation is like that.

"It would hurt me as much as it would Ranieri and I wouldn't like a similar thing to happen to me.

"But the Premiership is one of the most powerful leagues in the world and has clubs of enormous quality. Any coach would like to manage there, but not at any cost. I am a person with ethics."

Posted Image

BUYUKSUN BABA

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

I admit he is a great choice as manager, by reputation. I mean he was at real madrid, and did quite well(but i dont c how he couldnt go well), but i jus never believed in his managerial ability.

queiroz is the answer to your question...

he took bosque's team with a worldclass whore , Beckham, and still failed, not only in La Liga but also in the CL...

Turkish newspaper Fanatik quotes the famous Spanish sports editor David Ruiz for his comments on Del Bosque:

"First of all, he is a good coach and one who can bring up players from youth. His system is 4-4-2 but it can turn to 4-4-1-1 especially when playing away. The lone striker up front is a guy with a good heading attribute and a player who can close down on the other team's defence. The problem with Del Bosque is he acts way too paternal towards his players. If some player comes and tells him that he has a headache, he is rady to leave him off training and he will stimulate his player by saying 'OK, go and have a rest now. I need you in the game on Sunday.' He also has problems with training players, that's because why he also brings his assistants to Besiktas. The main strength of Del Bosque is his coordination and conact with many players. Several famous players in Spain such as Eto'o, Morientes, Luis Enrique are keen admirers of him and i expect a few signings in the horizon from La Liga for Besiktas."

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Del Bosque is a great coach! This is a great transfer from BJK!

He did great things at Real Madrid but could not get along with the president Perez. Del Bosque insisted on signing defensive players like Nesta and Lucio but instead Perez signed Ronaldo and Beckham.

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS PETER LUCCIN

Nationality:French

Right Midfielder

Preferred Foot : Both

Previous Club:Celta Vigo

Previous Clubs:Bordeaux,Olympique Marseille,Paris St. Germain

Salary :I am not sure now but as they are talking about its something like 8-10 Million Euro....

Lazio,Inter, Roma and Chelsea also wants him but Vicente Del Bosque was in action with him before them....

Turkish Sport Newspaper Fanatik's Headline for Tomorrow...

Luccin In Besiktas

Posted Image

Here is Luccin

Posted Image

Posted Image

"

Signing spree for Besiktas

Thursday, 17 June 2004

Turkish Superleague side Besiktas JK, now led by former Real Madrid CF coach Vicente del Bosque, have continued their summer spending spree by signing seven new players within the space of 24 hours.

Okan and Ibrahim acquisitions

Gaziantepspor's sought-after defender Ibrahim Toraman and experienced Turkish international midfield player Okan Buruk are the headline acquisitions. Also joining the UEFA Cup-bound club are Gençlerbirligi SK striker Veysel Cihan, right-back Ali Günes from Fenerbahçe SK, Roda JC defender Fatih Sonkaya, Galatasaray SK forward Berkant Göktan and Altay GK attacking midfield player Ibrahim Akin

Three-year contract

Turkish international Ibrahim has signed a three-year contract and Besiktas will pay €2.3m to Gaziantepspor for his services. As part of the deal, Besiktas's young defender Gökhan Zan will move to Gaziantepspor on a one-year loan.

'Big responsibility'

Ibrahim said: "I have taken on a big responsibility. You have to give what this shirt requires. With the support of our supporters, I plan to stay as long as possible and lift trophies." The 22-year-old has already played for Turkey eleven times and is expected to be a key performer in the qualifiers for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.

Okan back

Meanwhile, Okan has left FC Internazionale after three years to return to Turkey. The 30-year-old former Galatasaray player has signed a two-year contract with Besiktas that contains an option for a further year.

'Personal targets'

The 28-year-old striker Veysel has also signed a two-year contract with a one-year option. "I want to fulfil my personal targets while I service my team’s needs," he said. The former Denizlispor and Nevsehirspor player was at Gençlerbirligi for two seasons and made a big contribution to the Ankara side's unexpected run to the fourth round of the UEFA Cup.

Promising talent

Of the other signings, 22-year-old Fatih Sonkaya is currently undergoing a medical having agreed a three-year contract. Meanwhile, the 23-year-old Berkant Göktan joins after failing to establish himself at Galatasaray and Ibrahim Akin, a promising 20-year-old playmaking talent, has signed a four-year contract.

Ali contract

In common with Okan and Veysel, 25-year-old Ali Günes has signed a two-year contract with a one-year extension option.

"

:o

Archived