Phantis Forums

Takis Fyssas (?)

Ziaka

oh well, here we yet another example of quotes being misused.

please find where i say "we create a better atmosphere than greek fans"

thot not

just because we do not bring flares etc to games does not mean we cannot create atmosphere,and also,flares are maybe not part of our culture(altho this season,there have bn sum thrown at on the pitch wen we score),probably brought to tynecastle by some idiot supporting a new player this season(maybe takis!)or bruno aguair(from benfica).

in short,we do not use flares in scottish stadiums,we let our voices do the work

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have been to some scottish derbies and i have been to many greek derbies and let me tell you, even though the derbies are dangrous, the atmosphere is something that you will rarely expereince anywhere...im not saying the scottish derbies are not passionate, because you guys have a similar love for football as we do, but we have different ways of doing things...the violence in the stadiums in greece is a huge problem and has been for a while.but you cant compare that to the quality of football being played..similar things happen in argentina as in greece and their quality is extremely high...there are many problems in greek football that scottish football doesnt have and the same goes vice versa so there is no use in comparing the two..we are on the other ends of europe and that creates a completely different scene...overall i believe that we are in similar positions...there are two or three clubs every year that are significantly better then the rest and every coule years there is one or two surprise teams...recelty there have been more surprise teams in greece and with the new system at hearts, it seems like they are starting to break their shell as well...but for sure, there is a big lack of quality and organssation in the lower level teams in both leagues...we cant really compare the two leagues because of the massively diferent styles in them..relatively, its like comparing the prem with la liag and serie a ...you can pick out things you like about each more then the other, but there is little evidence in claiming which leagues are better or worst...

oh well, here we yet another example of quotes being misused.

please find where i say "we create a better atmosphere than greek fans"

thot not

just because we do not bring flares etc to games does not mean we cannot create atmosphere,and also,flares are maybe not part of our culture(altho this season,there have bn sum thrown at on the pitch wen we score),probably brought to tynecastle by some idiot supporting a new player this season(maybe takis!)or bruno aguair(from benfica).

in short,we do not use flares in scottish stadiums,we let our voices do the work

:LOL: Flares dont make an atmosphere voices do, and you still dont generate an atmosphere!

i thot id add one more post.

im sure that most people here wud agree,tht despite his recent lack of form,diego tristan is a still a very capable player. we have been reportedly offered his services for just a million quid,and well, he wud certainly be welcome in the spl.

wud teams in the greek league welcome him,or is he no longer the player he was?

My Webpage

i thot id add one more post.

im sure that most people here wud agree,tht despite his recent lack of form,diego tristan is a still a very capable player. we have been reportedly offered his services for just a million quid,and well, he wud certainly be welcome in the spl.

wud teams in the greek league welcome him,or is he no longer the player he was?

My Webpage

He's also been linked with Panathinaikos, and he would be welcomed. Whether he'd live up to the hype or not is a different question. Its similar to the Dani situation. A former Barca-man he was signed by Olympiakos and welcomed, but he hasnt broken into the first team, maybe the same would happen with Tristan. Whereas in Scotland, both Tristan and Dani would be guaranteed first team football!

id readily admit that tristan would be a first team regular at hearts, being a spanish international and all, something i dont think panathanaikos wouldnt mind either.

although he is rumoured to be a gambling alcoholic, so maybe he would not be the ideal signing for hearts, since we are on the verge of landing albert meyong,the portugese leagues top scorer,and linked with ahn jung hwan,as well as already having jankuaskas,bednar,pospisil etc.

are pana not in the uefa cup?

if so,then surely (regardless of your opinions of the scottish game)he would snub the european diddy cup and come for champions league football?

id readily admit that tristan would be a first team regular at hearts, being a spanish international and all, something i dont think panathanaikos wouldnt mind either.

although he is rumoured to be a gambling alcoholic, so maybe he would not be the ideal signing for hearts, since we are on the verge of landing albert meyong,the portugese leagues top scorer,and linked with ahn jung hwan,as well as already having jankuaskas,bednar,pospisil etc.

are pana not in the uefa cup?

if so,then surely (regardless of your opinions of the scottish game)he would snub the european diddy cup and come for champions league football?

What makes you think Hearts will qualify for the CL??? Dont get carried away, you're still just a glorified village team! Your squad has nothing! PAO destroyed Celtic 3-1 at Celtic Park, a side vastly superior to yours! PAO would destory you and I'd love it if you were drawn together in the UEFA Cup.

hahaha, good one.

did you mean celtic are a vastly superior side to us? the same side we hammered 3-0 the last time we played them????

and yes, edinburgh is a "village" right enough!

and also, a 2 goal win is not destroying a team :LOL:

i suppose there is a chance we may have to play in the same diddy cup as you(uefa),and i would not be surprised if we got you in the group phase,or indeed worried.

we have plenty of experience in our squad, do you think fyssas or our champions league winner jankauskas would give two shi!s about playing in greece?

no. and i would LOVE to play you at tynecastle.

anyway, that wont happen as im afraid that pana are stuck in europes diddy cup, while the jambos just keep progressing.....

anyway, i was critised for going "off topic"

can we not go back to football(our clubs or fyssas' future)matters without you bringing up edinburgh,or do you wish you lived here that bad?

our squad has nothing.......scottish,greek,czech,slovakian,lithuanian,senegalese,finnish,bosnian internationalists,portugese under 21s,a champions league winner,a european championship winner,soon the portugese leagues top scorer(cameroon internationalist)....

no i cant see anything there at all..... :LOL:

and also, a 2 goal win is not destroying a team :LOL:

i suppose there is a chance  we may have to play in the same diddy cup as you(uefa),and i would not be surprised if we got you in the group phase,or indeed worried.

Dude I'm an Olympiakos fan! I will spend at least 5 mins a day from now until the CL draw with my fingers crossed in the hope that we draw Hearts! As for your comment about Celtic vs PAO. Yes when a team loses 3-1 at home and is totally outplayed, then they are hammered!

we have plenty of experience in our squad, do you think fyssas or our champions league winner jankauskas would give two shi!s about playing in greece?

No but PAO will be petrified of Tynecastle!!!!! :LOL:

ok,but you didnt exactly state who you supported!

this just gets better and better, i am with you on the cl draw likes, i mean nothing about the atmosphere at tynecastle,just the fact that it would be a huge advantage over pana if we did drop to diddy cup.

anyway it might have to be at murrayfield :tdown: (rugby stadium) because we still need to bring up tynecastle to standard (pitch length),yes i know,cue smart comments from you, but at least we can multiply the crowd by several times.we will find out early june where the ties are to be played.

i promise you that a 2 goal away victory at parkhead is not uncommon my friend, as you say that celtic are a superior team than us,but teams such hibs as well as us have come away with such victories.

it appears that evergreen has been to scottish games as well as greek,and in his opinion scottish football is of a higher standard, i dont necessarily agree in whole, but i have no worries if we have to face oly

trust me,be reasonable for once,dont underestimate us just because you have no knowledge of our team

i also notice you havent said anything about our "squad having nothing" again, i expected the rolling smiley icon,with a huge list of oly players?

maybe you realised we DO have some quality?

i promise you that a 2 goal away victory at parkhead is not uncommon my friend, as you say that celtic are a superior team than us,but teams such hibs as well as us have come away with such victories.

Everyone beats everyone once in a while, point is they are the dominant Scot side, and the best. When they played PAO it wasn't some league game where Hibs grinded out a result but a meaningful European game: last game of the group and the winner progressed to continue season in Europe. Hence, the best, most dominant side in Scotland played a Panathinaikos side that had numerous problems, and Celtic were destroyed!

trust me,be reasonable for once,dont underestimate us just because you have no knowledge of our team

Dude, why do you keep attempting to undermine my argument with saying I'm ignorant about Scottish football? I live in England and watch the SPL frequently. The Scottish league is poor, weaker than the leagues such as the Romanian, Russian, Belgian, etc. I'm sorry I don't mean to offend you, but I was merely saying that Fyssas is wasting his talent there. He was a regular, and good performer at Benfica (a club bigger than any in Scotland) and only left because of an alledged fall out with Trappatoni, who left soon after!

i also notice you havent said anything about our "squad having nothing" again, i expected the rolling smiley icon,with a huge list of oly players?

maybe you realised we DO have some quality?

The reason I didnt comment is because I made my point earlier. I'm not saying you dont have some good talented players, as a team Hearts are nothing! An insignificant spec in European football. Fyssas is a quality left-back, Hartley is effective (for the Scottish league), Jankauskas is a has-been! He was at Kaunas ffs!!! When you compare the talents in the Scottish league to the Greek there is a remarkable difference. As for them being internationals. The Cypriot Champions (Apollon) have 9 internationals, what chance do they have of winning the CL?

Congrats for what you've done and I wish you the best domestically, but to assume you're now a big club is ridiculous.

If you got to the last 16 of the UEFA Cup it would be a fantastic acheivement, yet you describe it as diddy cup as if you're Barcelona!!! When was the last time you did anything in this 'Diddy Cup'??? Dont get carried away because you beat a 2nd div side in the Cup final on penalties and because you managed to finish above a mediocre Rangers side, you are still a small team and that is reflected by the odds your own British bookies give you in the CL: 300/1 at William Hill.

if thats what you believe,then thats your opinion.

i dont see many examples of belarussian and romanian teams in european competitions.

i never said that hearts are a big club, yet you seemed in your earlier posts to describe hearts as a shite team,which we are not.

yes,jankauskas is contracted to kaunas just now,because of the system employed by our owner.

you seem to have forgotten jannys past..... real socieadad,porto, benfica

signed TWICE by jose mourinho,yes he has had a quiet career.

as a team we are nothing, you come to this conclusion because we are playing in a relatively poor league? i really dont see how the greek league is so special.is it not that aek are in the cl? they will get fuc!ed off just about any team,including us and celtic.

yes we have long odds at the bookies, what else did you want?

evens? its our first time in the champions league ffs!!!!!

and we WILL qualify for the group stages,and hopefully draw oly,to shove this stupid notion of yours that shitty leagues such as the belarussian and romanian are on a par with our game.

you dont seem able to accept that you are wrong in any case. "grinding out a result"

we went two goals up at parkhead in 15 mins last yr,and took the same lead in less time this season against celtic,while hibs "destroyed" them 3-1 last season.

if you live in england, then you will no that coaches such as nevio scala are interested in the job, and some of our signing targets surely?

we can attract the same quality of player as you can, you just dont realise the full extent of what is happening at our club

if thats what you believe,then thats your opinion.

i dont see many examples of belarussian and romanian teams in european competitions.

I said Russian and Romanian: CSKA Moscow won the UEFA, Spartak have done in Europe, etc. Romanian: Steaua Bucharest, Rapid Bucharest went to 1/8 and 1/4, etc!

i never said that hearts are a big club, yet you seemed in your earlier posts to describe hearts as a shite team,which we are not.

I cant believe what I'm hearing!!! Hearts are a tiny club with no history and no future! If you were in the Prem do you really think you'd stay up???

yes,jankauskas is contracted to kaunas just now,because of the system employed by our owner.

you seem to have forgotten jannys past..... real socieadad,porto, benfica

signed TWICE by jose mourinho,yes he has had a quiet career.

Hence the reason I said he's a has-been! Pele had a great career too, why dont you sign him too!

i really dont see how the greek league is so special.is it not that aek are in the cl? they will get fuc!ed off just about any team,including us and celtic.

Yes thats why your own British bookies have Hearts at 300/1 to win the CL and AEK at 100/1! hmmm.

its our first time in the champions league ffs!!!!!

But you're such a huge club! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and we WILL qualify for the group stages

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

if you live in england, then you will no that coaches such as nevio scala are interested in the job, and some of our signing targets surely?

Olympiakos are reported to showing interest in Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos and Ze Roberto... so what?

i'd also love to hear the countries which are represented by the cypriot team(who the fuc! are they!)

and surely,even you can admit the cypriot league is a farce, a waste of time.

Hungary, Iran, Ghana, Poland, Columbia, Iraq and Nigeria. Portugal and Nigeria u-21!!! You say the Cypriot league is a farce but for a nation of 700,000 there league is impressive. Their teams have reached the final round of CL qualifying 4 times. On 3 the went out on away goals, and last year they were robbed by Rangers! Not bad is it? Nonetheless, I agree that they are not big clubs, and this reinforces my point! Just because they have established internationals playing in their leagues such as Sosin and Rincon, etc, doesnt mean they are top teams! Which is what you suggested by replying that Hearts had many internationals! Face it, you're a small club in a small league and Fyssas is just too good for that level!

no ethnikistis, i listed our internationals because you said our squad had "nothing", and you cant admit you were wrong!

hungary,iran,iraq-these are s%$#! countries!!!(football wise)

plus, u think scotland is massive or summit? no wonder we hv a bad league,look at the size of our country compared to the english?

ronaldo to olympiakos- :LOL:

yh right!! and bobby carlos? nae wonder,check his age,he wants a nice little earner to wind down on.

wud teams such as ionikos stay up in the spl?

NO!

and i think we could,yes,we have power in terms of signing players over the bottom prem clubs,especially if we got the sponsorship money the english do,its like 20mil or summit,like not even 1mil in spl!

aek?? :LOL:

you know deep down they are shite, dava-g says so too (euro whores)and for us having no future,or indeed history?

like you know!

fyssas too good for the spl?

hes my fave player,but he has his limits,he even took a throw in 3 yards on to the field of play-imagine that captured on match of the day?

anyway-he was dropped for the cup semi final against our city rivals-hardly the way to treat an outstanding player?

anyway,you are twisting me! takis is a legend and he would get in olympiakos' team no probs,or a lot of prem teams either.

and-he wants to sign a new contract- :tup:

whey! takis feels at "home" here, with the "best fans i have known in my career, they are so passionate,just like the fans at home,yet they never stop backing us,no matter what happens"

(this is nothing to do with atmosphere, just our passion,so dont argue please)

"best fans i have known in my career, they are so passionate,just like the fans at home,yet they never stop backing us,no matter what happens"

(this is nothing to do with atmosphere, just our passion,so dont argue please)

First off, Hungary and Iran would beat Scotland so relax! Secondly, I made the point that having internationals doesnt make you a top side, i.e. you have a Lithuanian int, WOW!!!!!! And I stand by the statment that Hearts have nothing and I can't wait until the CL campaign begins so I can prove it! Thirdly, please upload the link proving that Fyssas said the above! Hearts fans as passionate as PAO fans... :whistle: Finally, you are ignorant and I no longer want to continue this convo. You have that typical British mentality where you think you're the best at everything although in reality you have nothing! The very fact that you say you can't see anyone stopping Rangers in the UEFA Cup emphasises your ignorance. For this reason I will re-emphasise that Fyssas is wasting himself at Hearts and will leave it at that.

• Argy locked this topic

Archived