Phantis Forums

Takis Fyssas (?)

Ziaka

Remind me how many competitive games Greece won before Euro 2004 and how many they have won since? :LOL:

Yer because Scotland qualify fo every tournament. They cant even beat teams like Estonia! :LOL: Colin Hendry is your star player and hes supposed to be retired!!! :LOL: :LOL:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

emm, "paok4".....

i did not post that, and as i explained to kalampaki, i am not here to argue about the greek/scottish game, i want to talk about takis fyssas and the like, hence i am in the takis fyssas thread?

and anyway the last time we played estonia we won, so there you go

are last results include hammering bulgaria 5-1,and a creditable draw with japan , in the recent reserve cup (Kirin Cup)

Hang on HFC1875 and fyssasjambolegend is the same person. They both joined on the same day. He uses one account to back up the other account to look like there is someone who agrees with him. :LOL: Sad really...

yh, i take it you mean with skacel?

i doubt if anyone can have the same impact as he did, but he will have to be replaced.

can you please take a look at the video, and tell me what you think, just anytime you are bored, and i will check to see what you think of rudi's goals!!

no, my friend, hfc 1875 is my hibernian supporting friend, i would not have 2 seperate email accounts. i am not that sad, if u check the post times very carefully, i think you'll find that i would have to log in many times in a minute, no?

trust me, i am hearts fan, who invited his hibernian supporting friend along here

siga reee

go wear a kilt

what Rangers? Iraklis would pound the s%$#! out of them. They played a medocre greek side Anorthosis and cheated/got outplayed...you dont know anything about Greek football. The Greek league is above the Scotish league. Look at Rudolf Skacel.....could hardly hack it in Greece, he couldnt even make a pass right and lost his spot depsite us having no left mids :LOL: but hes a star in the highlands

sorry but you brits are all the same, youre ethnocentric and have NO KNOWLEDGE about foreign football.

Great post re file!

BTW didnt PAO hammer Celtic in Scotland not long ago?

Why is Fyssas wasting his time in Scotland with a team that would finish 5th in the Greek league? With the qualifiers approaching I'd love to see him move on. A 3rd rate team in a ridiculously poor league, where the fans make about as much noise as Greeks make at the theatre. He's wasting his time!

I've been living in England for 7 years now and watch Scottish football quite regularlt in particular the old firm as well as league cup games on Five(until a couple years ago).

Even went to see Rangers- Hearts this year with tickets compliments from Kirgiakos.

What i've got to say is at this moment in time Scottish football is better than greek for several reasons. The stadiums are better, the teams try to play football and win(not defend and draw 0-0) and from what I've seen neither Celtic or Hearts would have too much trouble with OLY, AEK and PAO.

Hearts in particular has 3 players in the Czech Squad as well as other internationals. Ok, they have an owner who is a bit looney tunes but apart from that they are better thn the current Greek sides.

What PAO acheived 3 years ago in Europe no longer applies as there are none of those players left bar Goumas.

Why is Fyssas wasting his time in Scotland with a team that would finish 5th in the Greek league? With the qualifiers approaching I'd love to see him move on. A 3rd rate team in a ridiculously poor league, where the fans make about as much noise as Greeks make at the theatre. He's wasting his time!

I would love to see him in the premiership...

oh dear, another idiot (ethnikistis), what are you saying now?

oh i see, the same old shi!e uttered by biancoverde, that scottish football is inferior etc.

at least evergreen has some sense, and a knowledge of football outwith his own league.

fyssas is happy here in edinburgh,and expect to hear about takis signing an extension to his contract in the very near future

also, i'd like to know whether you have been to tynecastle?

i doubt it, as it carries the one of the best atmospheres that can be created within a small stadium, with the fans so close to the pitch, almost every team that visits in european competition comments on how they were intimidated.

btw speaking of the comparison between scottish and greek leagues, is it not Peter Lovenkrands that might be coming to Panathinaikos? If the scottish is all it should be, why would Lovenkrands move from better to worse? :rolleyes:

i have never stated that the scottish game is any better, but i know that the greek game has its limitations as well, maybe you are replying to what evergreen said, but if you are to bring up lovenkrands, then why did kyrgiakos move in the opposite direction(or had the coach realised he was murder?)

couldnt help but agree when i saw this from YOU ethniksitis.

With the constant crowd trouble, current squad, and the fact that the Greek league is becoming a joke, PAOK aren't exactly the most attractive prospect.

you summed it up there,admitting you have problems?

i dont want to argue anymore,but the thread was on the fact that paok couldnt afford to play their players!!!

i can assure you that never happens in scotland

can we end the matter with different opinions?

couldnt help but agree when i saw this from YOU ethniksitis.

With the constant crowd trouble, current squad, and the fact that the Greek league is becoming a joke, PAOK aren't exactly the most attractive prospect.

you summed it up there,admitting you have problems?

i dont want to argue anymore,but the thread was on the fact that paok couldnt afford to play their players!!!

i can assure you that never happens in scotland

can we end the matter with different opinions?

Actually PAOK are just about to be bought by a russian millionaire...

yeh, to think that hearts could split rangers and celtic, qualifying for the champions league in the process, and winning the scottish cup for the first time in eight years,was all a dream until our mad russian dictator arrived.

if only he hadnt inexplicably sacked george burley, then we could have won the league.......

at least he signed takis fyssas, rudi skacel, edgaras jankuaskas etc

from what I've seen neither Celtic or Hearts would have too much trouble with OLY, AEK and PAO.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Dude, Anorthosis played Rangers in the CL qualifying and they played Rangers off the park! Should have had 3 penalties and hit the post, in short they were robbed! Celltic got battered 5-1 by Bratislava a team that wouldnt get a goal against Iraklis!

The Scottish in particular is about physicality but no technique. Skacel was average, at best, in Greece, he is already a Hearts legend! Finishing second in a league full of bum teams is hardly an acheivement! PAO are going through a transitional period and they'd win the Scottish league. Olympiakos would only draw away to Celtic and win every other game!

Hearts in particular has 3 players in the Czech Squad as well as other internationals. Ok, they have an owner who is a bit looney tunes but apart from that they are better thn the current Greek sides.

Even if Rivaldo joined the Scottish league in 3 years at 37 he'd be the greatest player to grace their pitches. Eki Gonzalez, playing in his correct position, would be player of the year in Scot Prem. Yaya Toure, Djordjevic, Konstantinou, Katsouranis, Dellas (when fit), Biscan, need I go on??? These are players that would take the Scottish league by storm!

What PAO acheived 3 years ago in Europe no longer applies as there are none of those players left bar Goumas.

And having one decent domestic season in a ridiculous league, doesnt make Hearts a good team!

:gr:

also, i'd like to know whether you have been to tynecastle?

i doubt it, as it carries the one of the best atmospheres that can be created within a small stadium, with the fans so close to the pitch, almost every team that visits in european competition comments on how they were intimidated.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=83...65&q=olympiakos

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...9&q=greece+fans

http://www.pao-13.com/video.html

http://www.paokvideos.com/paokvideos/telikos.html

Like I said, you create as much noise as we do at the theatre!!!

ure not really there r u ethnikistis?

im talking to myself, eh?

well i can say what i want aboot the hibees then

OH THE HIBEES R GAYYYYYYY

WEN HIBS,GO UP,TO LIFT THE SCOTTISH CUP, I'LL BE DEAD,I'LL BE DEAD

BUT WEN THE HEARTS,WENT UP ,TO LIFT THE SCOTTISH CUP,I WAS THERE,I WAS THERE!

takis enjoyed it so much he even filmed the parade through town,

im sure youll see it one day, but if not then....

• Argy locked this topic

Archived