Phantis Forums

Takis Fyssas (?)

Ziaka

Fyssas played the whole game in Hearts away draw at Celtic.Hearts were impressive and could have won,although Celtic had their chances as well.

Hearts remain unbeaten in the league.In recent weeks they have beaten Rangers at home and now have drawn away at Celtic.That is good form.With Ranges dropping more points a the weekend it looks like Hearts v Celtic for the title.There is no doubt who I'll be supporting on that one :P

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

To drakos13 who thinks the scottish game is poor, how do you think we feel about the greek game, its worse than the scottish, i bet east stirling could beat half your top flight clubs.

To drakos13 who thinks the scottish game is poor, how do you think we feel about the greek game, its worse than the scottish, i bet east stirling could beat half your top flight clubs.

siga reee

go wear a kilt

what Rangers? Iraklis would pound the s%$#! out of them. They played a medocre greek side Anorthosis and cheated/got outplayed...you dont know anything about Greek football. The Greek league is above the Scotish league. Look at Rudolf Skacel.....could hardly hack it in Greece, he couldnt even make a pass right and lost his spot depsite us having no left mids :LOL: but hes a star in the highlands

sorry but you brits are all the same, youre ethnocentric and have NO KNOWLEDGE about foreign football.

I know lots about foreign football mate, but only the big leagues where theres some good players, such as internationals, like here in scotland. And i dont mean internationals for countries like Malta either.

Who are 'Iraklis' by the way? Have they ever been to the last 16 of the champions league? Thought not.

ran off? anonymous? what because i cant post instantaneous like a chat room you say this....

Yeah Iraklis havent been in the CL. But keep in mind they have a much harder league to play in for that spot. Playing Panathinaikos, Olympiakos, AEK, PAOK is not like playing TWO competitive games a season in glasgow

as for rangers in the CL 16.....was all luck in the easiest possible group. CONGRATS on the clubs biggest ever acheivment :LOL:

dont even argue the level of scotish soccer.....name ONE worthy scottish player? Ferguson? Any of them play in top levl leagues? Greece has Giannakopoulos, Amanatidis, Samaras, Tavlaridis, Seitaridis....this arguement is pointless.

The onempressive thing the scottish league has done is help mold Gennaro Gattuso :nw:

well done m8, u looked up some stats. biancoverde, i was after harmless fun, then u told me and my m8 to wear a kilt, and classed us as sumthing we r not.

i know a lot about european football, and i know that the greek league is not any better than ours, and vice versa.

Heart Of Midlothian will prove this when we advance through the group stages of the CL

Remind me how many competitive games Greece won before Euro 2004 and how many they have won since? :LOL:

My friend,we did not invented football but we won a euro cup.Now remind me how many times your Nteam passed the 1 round.

Nice way to great a new poster Greek lads. Have more respect for yourselves and have respect for your fellow poster that never provoked you.

Welcome by the way Fyssasjambolegend.

Takis was a popular player at PAO for the way he played.

Best of luck in the CL qualifiers next year. Hearts is a quality team.

• Argy locked this topic

Archived