Phantis Forums

Takis Fyssas (?)

Ziaka

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does it take THIS long biancoverde prick/kalampaki for you two to utter crap?

surely not??

hope ur not wasting ur time getting links kalampaki?

they need updating, plus, wot club do u support anyway?

here is your update

http://europeancups.altervista.org/ranking...ents%202005.htm

Paok Salonika,my friend

I think he is a medium class player,but a worker.And if he fitted there i think he fits even to my team.

oh, i thot we had got somewhere,but if you think hearts are less of a team than paok,you are entitled to your own opinion. i cannot judge your team, since i am not familiar with paok, and hope you enjoy watching them.

which team did craig brewster play for in greece? he is currently manager of lowly dundee united, but i heard he did well in greece during his earlier years?

oh, i thot we had got somewhere,but if you think hearts are less of a team than paok,you are entitled to your own opinion. i cannot judge your team, since i am not familiar with paok, and hope you enjoy watching them.

which team did craig brewster play for in greece? he is currently manager of lowly dundee united, but i heard he did well in greece during his earlier years?

Craig is a legend with Ionikos Nikeas.

Still their leading all-time scorer in the league.

as you can tell

02/06 Motherwell (A) Fir Park L 0 - 2 SPL

18/02/06 Inverness CT (H) Tannadice L 2 - 4 SPL

25/02/06 Dunfermline Athletic (A) East End Park D 1 - 1 SPL

04/03/06 Hibernian (A) Easter Road L 1 - 3 SPL

11/03/06 Livingston (H) Tannadice W 3 - 1 SPL

25/03/06 Kilmarnock (H) Tannadice D 2 - 2 SPL

02/04/06 Rangers (H) Tannadice, 3pm kick-off L 1 - 4 SPL

08/04/06 Falkirk (A) Falkirk Stadium L 0 - 1 SPL

15/04/06 Livingston (A) City Stadium L 1 - 3 SPL

22/04/06 Inverness CT (A) Caledonian Stadium L 0 - 1 SPL

29/04/06 Falkirk (H) Tannadice L 0 - 2 SPL

02/05/06 Dunfermline (H) Tannadice, 7.45pm kick-off L 0 - 1 SPL

06/05/06 Motherwell (A) Fir Park D 1 - 1

I know lots about foreign football mate, but only the big leagues where theres some good players, such as internationals, like here in scotland. And i dont mean internationals for countries like Malta either.

Who are 'Iraklis' by the way? Have they ever been to the last 16 of the champions league? Thought not.

Hey remind me when was the last time a Scotish team reached the CL finals???? or how about scotland its self; when was the last time u won a major trophy???

answer to both 0 :LOL:

hey hollywood, i think u'll find that i didnt post that, and i never asked for your opinions on scottish football. i bet you bring up some stats to back up your views,no? please dont, im not interested in how bad scotland are compared to greece, u'll find out how good we are in south africa 2010

thts good to know, takis has been a good player for us, and hopefully he and the rest of us at hearts will meet you in the champions league!

my club is Pao (Fyssas's former club) and unfortunatly were in the uefa cup :tdown:

however we might meet u there :unsure:

You did not understand what am i saying here.If he fits there i am sure he fits to Paok fc.I did not underestimate the Hearts of Midlothian

in Greece yes they do,but in Italy i don t think so.Italians think that they have the best league in the entire universe,so they dont give a .... for the other leagues.

oh rite, i suppose with wots happening with juve, they would only focus on italian teams right now!

i have heard all the rumours, but is it true they will definitely get demoted,and lose their biggest players?

how are hearts seen in greece,do you know?

was fyssas laughed at for joining a scottish team etc

oh rite, i suppose with wots happening with juve, they would only focus on italian teams right now!

i have heard all the rumours, but is it true they will definitely get demoted,and lose their biggest players?

how are hearts seen in greece,do you know?

was fyssas laughed at for joining a scottish team etc

They(Lega Calcio) will decide at the end of this week.

No man are you kiddin?Why could someone laugh of him.It s an honour i think when a player goes abroad.And they write good things about Hearts because ex-Panathinaikos Rudolf Scacel(Skacel?) plays there too

rudi was absolutely class, at the first half of the season,he did fall away tho, wen our eccentric owner meddled in team affairs,and continually sacked coaches.

he is leaving us, but its complicated as we bought two years of his contract,basically just to cash in now,wen he leaves.

he did however leave us a present,scoring his first goal since january, in the scottish cup final.

i think he will link up with former coach george burley in england,sad to see him leave tho

From the things that i read(greek papers) he was the one who make the difference this year.Man, how can someone let him go?Or are your owner going to invest in someone "bigger"?

rudi basically sed that the owners interference ruined his season in a interview, and the owner (name in my signature) said he will leave.

rudi did carry us through some games, but recently had not been performing, and was occasionally benched or even dropped completely(probably by Romanov)

our scottish international defender(andy webster) was also dropped by romanov,because he wouldnt sign a new contract,and i admit i wud prefer romanov left the team alone!

he may have saved us, but he occasionally acts like an idiot,trying to destroy his own clubs ambitions

i believe rudi is to be replaced by martin kolar,another left sided czech, i am not that impressed however,since kolar was on loan to stoke city!

• Argy locked this topic

Archived