Phantis Forums

Tzigger is AEKtzis!?

Panos13

Tzigger is not an AEKtzis, the banners were referring to Giorgos Stratos the vice-president of Panathinaikos who is said to be of the founding members of "Original Rhodes" (AEK FANCLUB).

The PAO fans regard Stratos as the one that has sewed the seeds of division within the ranks of the PAO fans. They want him out and they were questioning or more likely asking for Stratos' head, from Tzigger.

Evergreen:

Thanks for clarifying that. I was surprised at the banner and didn't think it was true.

Tzigger is the nephew of the big Vardi, the godfather. He will eventually inherit PAO as the big guy doesn't have a son. It's a bit like a monarchy really. I think PAO should become a public limited company (plc) and be run by a board of directors and an elected president.

Tzigger is the nephew of the big Vardi, the godfather.

lol

I like. So who is the Conselieri than?

lol

I think PAO should become a public limited company (plc) and be run by a board of directors and an elected president.

Good Idea, but do you think it would work. A bunch of tightass Greeks arguing at the Round Table! Especially in a Kokkalis society? We would need some huge investors...perhaps like that the funding and a solution for a new stadium would be much easier.

Archived