Phantis Forums

Patraikos - Panathinaikos (Greek Cup)

HOLLYWOOD

I know ive gotten ahead of my self but who cares.... i was wondering what u guys thought of the draw?? personaly i think that should be an easy victory... BUT Panathinaikos has met before with Patraikos, both in a 2001 cup group -- both games resulted in a 0-0 draw, so we better take this seariously if we want to take out the cup!!!!

First game will be played:

Patraikos - Panathinaikos (Feb. 11, 2004, 6 PM)

Return match will be played:

Panathinaikos - Patraikos (Mar. 17, 2004, 5:30 PM)

I think pao should win both legs but im only going to predict the first leg as anything can happen from now to March( knock on wood)...

Prediction.... Patraikos 0 - 2 Panathinaikos....

hats everyones view on this??? ;)

I think Panathinaikos will win with relative ease. Even if they tied in the 2001 Greek Cup 0-0, I still think Panathinaikos will put up a great performance, despite Patraikos' success in this Greek Cup tournament. My Predictions are:

Game 1

Panathinaikos defeats Patraikos 1-0

Game 2

Panathinaikos defeats Patraikos 2-0

Total Panathinaikos advances 3-0

I think Panathinaikos will have difficult winning away on the first game. But the second win at home will be easy (no offence to all Patraikos fans :( ) Besides the fact, I do respect Patraikos' continuous effort in making this far. BRAVO PATRAIKOS!!!!!!!!!!! :nw:

• 2 weeks later...

And if we turn our attentions over to the Greek Cup instead of the French CUp, Panathinaikos bet Patraikos 1-0 last night away. The goal was courtesy of Jan Michaelsen in the 20th minute.

Gonzales did play a full match; Kyriagkos did not feature.

Gonzales was playing similar to his game against Ionikos with a simple game, trying to feed the strikers with short balls on the ground and always making a nuisance of himself to opposition defenders.

he did alright...nothing extraordinary but we gotta give the boy some time to get accostume, thats why its good to play him in these kind of games...he made a very nice through ball to vlaovic who almost grabbed a goal later in the game, so i guess thats a taste of whats to come....i say a 2-0 win in athens

Archived