Phantis Forums

Rival Teams

Dikefale11

Without having given it much thought, it could be that Marinaki is exceedingly confident that the charges are baseless and that he will be exonerated perhaps that is why he has not stepped down. Otherwise he could have gone the igri way and named a puppet prez. In any case I am not worried about it much. 

Why exactly would they single out Marinakis for no reason at all tho? Why go through all this effort to prove an "innocent" man guilty? 

He has obviously done wrong, many a time, the whole of Greece knows it, you's know it, you's obviously just cant admit it, because he is your prez or whatever bullshit excuse you want to use, but for the good of the game, open your eyes guy. Karma will serve its course, there is only so long you can run from the truth until it catches up to you, one of his henchmen is bound to slip one sooner or later.

The sooner this guy see's the slammer and is afraid to drop the soap, the quicker Greek football will get back to some sort of competitive level. 

Marinakis is a bigger cancer to Greek football than Psomiadis, and that says a lot.

Greek government advises him to stay away from any relations to football and to report to a police station every 2 weeks, for no reason at all, yet he is squeeky clean.

pbLqP6H.jpg

• Like it 1

What are you having, arguments with your self or something? First you responded to his post with "allegations are not facts" and now you are admitting "no one disputes that" in regards to his post. No one disputing something pretty much translates into it being a fact, so you are contradicting your self. 

• Like it 1

He has cleaned it Amo cant you see how smooth the league is run now and how brilliant our NT team is going? Him and EPO have taken Greek football to another level of success, so much success that we have become the laughing stock of Europe, even Albania is making tournaments and we cant beat Faroe Islands, a lot to be proud of if you ask me.....

Whatever happened to him coming out and telling us ALL what he knows, its been almost 18 months now and I am still waiting for him to tell us.....

As for trolls I like them, they give me a great laugh time to time which is good because you need laughter in your life and I am thankful these guys give me just that, especially when they cry foul we got another penalty lol the irony is just fantastic :)

The pride of Greece failed to win against one of their sister teams, ohwell there goes the record they were aiming for :)

Just to add also, their scummy fans threw things at one of the Platanias players near the end of the game that hit him in the leg, but I guess that's not an issue and wont be looked at as its ok for Oly fans to do it, if it was AEK or PAO 3 points docked.

Edited by Original Sydney
  • Like it 2

• 2 weeks later...

The vazeloi just got back Leto. In all honesty unless Zoukoulini and Pekkhart tear it up i have to say I dont see us coming out above them. Thats how you sign back someone who meant something to the club, and were still having wet dreams about Scocco....

...were excited as F*** about a 6 month loan and a 1.5 year contract witha player who is "sarting over" while the indebted Vazelo is getting back one of their most influential players of the decade.

Leto has played like 10 games the past two years in Seria B. Chances are he won't do anything in Greece, his knees are blown up. And there other signings are nothing spectacular, a few loan deals, and Vlachodimos on a free. And they sold there best player this year, I'm not worried about Vazelo.

• Like it 1

PAO signing Leto doesn't bother me at all the guy has hardly played the last 2 years and his team refused to pay out his remaining contract which was 400K, that says enough.....

They have brought in players but none are brilliant, our roster is way better than theirs.

They let Karelis go who was one of their better players and Berg hasn't got the form he did last season, so don't see what's to worry about, plus if you look at the run home with 10 game left our run is way easier than their run.

As for Scocco yes I would love him to wear the yellow and black again but lets be serious now, he is 30yo so don't know what we would get out of him.