Phantis Forums

PAO Schedule - Greek Superleague 2015-16

If the club is ready and focused, I don't see why they can't get all points until the 8th week. That's 21 points! And, it'd be great if PAO starts the derbys with those points in the bag. Weeks 8-12 are very difficult, and ontop of that hopefully there will be euro games too.

Interesting statistic from last year, and not unlike years in the past: We lost the title not because we drop points during the big games but because we waste them on lesser teams. :ph34r: Actually PAO would be a clear champion if only competed against the top 5-7 teams in the league! (based on the earned points in those games only)

I think they do try to avoid the derbies in the first couple weeks so the teams are more ready to play at full strength later. If this is true, with relatively few teams in the league it's bound to have a string of big matches later on because there aren't that many matches.

In the difficult stretch, we have PAOK (away), AEK (at home), Atromitos (away), Oly (home). If we field a better team than last year--and by the 8th week we should know--I don't see why we can't beat PAOK, AEK, and gavroi. The last two we have them at home, and we beat Paok 4 times last year, rather convincingly. Atromitos has given us the most trouble actually. But, I think gavroi and Paok (?) will be our main competitors. I don't think AEK will be contenting during their first year back. Atromitos won't either. Paok, well, they always choke.

This coming season may be the most promising for PAO in many years. I don't think Oly will be stronger; on the contrary. We were the better side on both games we played last season.

look to be honest the schedule was never going to be nice to us..im just glad we have aek and the gay's and home first if we win those games we can build a great momentum up for the second half of the season and remember past two seasons we have always when from strength to strength this period!!...our big chance is this season! :)

0-3 said otherwise a few seasons ago :not:  imo same pressure would be applied at home second half as it would be billed a game we can't lose...for me away home/home away don't matter as long as play them off the pitch like all the other derbies they can't do s%$#!!!...plus side is the the team will be well on the rise by then!