Phantis Forums

Aek - Iraklis

Dikefale11

16 members have voted

1. 1. Match Result

1-0 Iraklis 12'

Poor defending the culprit from Lambropoulos where after a cross came in from the right Giannis Pasa flicked it straight past Anesits, nice goal.

It was the first real chance of the game

Iraklis has had less possession but has been the better side.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1-1 by Aravidis 27'

Ball was swung into the edge of the box and possibly the shortest player on the pitch Platellas wins the header and directs towards Aravidis who on a 1-on-1 with the GK puts it away nicely.

Minutes later Anestis comes out to try and deal with a cross with a superman punch only for the opposing player to get the ball and have a clear shot at an open AEK goal only for it to be cleared by the AEK players on the line. He can be such a big liability.

Both teams going for it.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1-1 by Aravidis 27'

Ball was swung into the edge of the box and possibly the shortest player on the pitch Platellas wins the header and directs towards Aravidis who on a 1-on-1 with the GK puts it away nicely.

Minutes later Anestis comes out to try and deal with a cross with a superman punch only for the opposing player to get the ball and have a clear shot at an open AEK goal only for it to be cleared by the AEK players on the line. He can be such a big liability.

Both teams going for it.

A few chances towards the end to equalise, Ntounis with the biggest chance but his short was poor and went wide, should have at least hit the target.

Overall it wasnt our best performance this season but I will leave that down to not having played in 20 days.

Iraklis were good at the start but were nothing special, there 2nd goal came by mistake and other then a few chances here and there were not that dangerous. We should be them in the reverse game.

We shouldnt be running for the hills, our first defeat of the season and in a way a good thing, a reality check for the boys in a way to show a sign of whats to come.

Congrats to Iraklis, one of the first teams this season to give us a run for our money.

I watched first half and all goals came from nothing, Anestis is killing me he almost granted them a goal in the first minute.

We weren't in the game at all...

You realise how much we miss Mandalos is his creativity when you watch games now, very big loss for us....

Still have a healthy lead so next game has to be a win at all costs

This game just proved everything I've been saying in the past. 

1. Zoric cannot deliver at the level that we need him to, and doesn't have a place in this lineup when Simoes comes and Mandalo rturns and Cordero is finally put in the lineup again.  He needs to be loaned or something because I really don't see him offering anything great on a higher level anytime soon. When he's having a bad day he has a tragic day, and you can see the frustration get to him.

2. Anakoglou doesn't belong in the defensive mid role if Mandalo isn't in the lineup. He doesn't belong in that defensive of a position unless he has a creative player like Mandalo to work with , who can run and cover all over the midfield otherwise the gap between him and our offense is too big (especially when zoric is taking up space) and he is left exposed on defense. As we are today he belongs in a dekari position with two players behind him. Either Cordero (preferred) or Rova, with Johanson. 

3. Platella and Aravidi have a ton of ###### heart. That header that Platella got was huge, and honestly I like a player who at any moment can give the team a spark and change the game. 

4. Lampropoulo is VERY mediocre and I've been calling for an ABSOLUTE need for an extra CB in the summer to put Lampropoulo on the bench until he improves vastly. 

5. My dislike for Anesth is slowly turning into very deep resentment. I ###### hate this player. Every time he touches the ball I tremble and SO DOES HE. He has so no sense of his hands or his height and mistimes almost everything on set pieces. We are very vulnerable on set pieces. Also I've been keeping count and since the Olympiako draw this has been the 4rth goal scored on him from his closed corner/ klisth gonia. Last time I checked you closed your corner for a ###### reason, because you believe the ball will go in that direction.........if the ball goes in that direction and STILL GOES in WHY THE F***KKKKK are you in that corner to begin with. No ###### reflexes what so ever so the first goal is his fault.

Also I might sound harsh and yea Anakoglou had a lot of responsibility for the goal but I blame Anesth just as much! He basically gives Anakolgou the go ahead for the back pass, slows down half way through , three quarters of the way through he shits himself all together and starts to back peddle, and finally when the Hraklh player gets the ball instead of showing some ###### balls and attacking him to either make the block /take the ball or to throw off the players composure he gets completely smoked....what a ###### waste. Your team and defense needs a goalie that brings confidence and order to the back line, to fear and confusion. 

6. Soiledi is not as bad as some make him out to be. But when you put both him and Anakoglou (two more attack/distribution oriented players) together without a proper defensive presence, you are left exposed. But regardless Soiledi is a big asset on offense and was many times a lone shining light on offense trying to get things done with his crosses

Personally I think everyone was really flat and out of sorts, we can lay blame on one or two players but overall all the players had a bad day..

No need for panic though one loss isn't the end of the world, we must win next match vs Panaxaiki though as you don't want to lose and see Larisa win and they go 6 points and we still stay on 10, then the pressure will really be on!!!!

Idk I just realized I want to become a professional goalie. If I can just pick a side to fall on, fall on that side, and still get scored on most of the time then the pressure isn't so big to fall to the right side. Maybe It's better to have Anesth lay ontop of the crossbar and let his long ass useless arms dangle down and hopefully he saves something. Idk but when you do everything wrong, dont get scored on out of pure luck and then still get scored on when you do everything right then he's just got to do s%$#! wrong and just hope for the soccer gods to save him each time. 

• Like it 1

This game just proved everything I've been saying in the past.

1. Zoric cannot deliver at the level that we need him to, and doesn't have a place in this lineup when Simoes comes and Mandalo rturns and Cordero is finally put in the lineup again. He needs to be loaned or something because I really don't see him offering anything great on a higher level anytime soon. When he's having a bad day he has a tragic day, and you can see the frustration get to him.

2. Anakoglou doesn't belong in the defensive mid role if Mandalo isn't in the lineup. He doesn't belong in that defensive of a position unless he has a creative player like Mandalo to work with , who can run and cover all over the midfield otherwise the gap between him and our offense is too big (especially when zoric is taking up space) and he is left exposed on defense. As we are today he belongs in a dekari position with two players behind him. Either Cordero (preferred) or Rova, with Johanson.

3. Platella and Aravidi have a ton of ###### heart. That header that Platella got was huge, and honestly I like a player who at any moment can give the team a spark and change the game.

4. Lampropoulo is VERY mediocre and I've been calling for an ABSOLUTE need for an extra CB in the summer to put Lampropoulo on the bench until he improves vastly.

5. My dislike for Anesth is slowly turning into very deep resentment. I ###### hate this player. Every time he touches the ball I tremble and SO DOES HE. He has so no sense of his hands or his height and mistimes almost everything on set pieces. We are very vulnerable on set pieces. Also I've been keeping count and since the Olympiako draw this has been the 4rth goal scored on him from his closed corner/ klisth gonia. Last time I checked you closed your corner for a ###### reason, because you believe the ball will go in that direction.........if the ball goes in that direction and STILL GOES in WHY THE F***KKKKK are you in that corner to begin with. No ###### reflexes what so ever so the first goal is his fault.

Also I might sound harsh and yea Anakoglou had a lot of responsibility for the goal but I blame Anesth just as much! He basically gives Anakolgou the go ahead for the back pass, slows down half way through , three quarters of the way through he shits himself all together and starts to back peddle, and finally when the Hraklh player gets the ball instead of showing some ###### balls and attacking him to either make the block /take the ball or to throw off the players composure he gets completely smoked....what a ###### waste. Your team and defense needs a goalie that brings confidence and order to the back line, to fear and confusion.

6. Soiledi is not as bad as some make him out to be. But when you put both him and Anakoglou (two more attack/distribution oriented players) together without a proper defensive presence, you are left exposed. But regardless Soiledi is a big asset on offense and was many times a lone shining light on offense trying to get things done with his crosses

1. According to my game of Football Manager Simoes is a DM who can also play RB ???? dont know if they judged him wrong and that its a F*** up but does he play AM for his current club?

4. Lambropoulos is nothing special. Kourbelis off Asteras would be a nice choice. But once again is he more DM it seems.

6. Soiledis' cross are woeful man, not one connected i dont think. Terrible player, I'd rather have Karabelas.

Edited by Dikefale11

No Simoes doesn't play AM, he's a Defensive mid who can play CM as well as RB. With Moriense it seems they have given him a pretty liberal role due to his athleticism, so it seems he plays DM but their Right Mid plays a little farther up the field allowing Simoes to come up alot to help on offense, usually coming up from the right mid and sometimes the right wing as well.  

Kourmpeli is also more of a DM who can play CM as well. If Cordero keeps taking a million years to get match fit (don't know if its his fault or the team's fault or Dellas' fault but either way its annoying) then I can see Kourmpeli being a good edition, but in no way do I think he should be seen as a starter for CB.

Noooo mann! Offense was having a field day with Karabela and the guy offered little in attack. Soiledi in my opinion did okay against the gaurous defensivly but I'll admit lacks in defense and hasn't been tested for the most part. But on offence I have to disagree. For the most part his centres have been pretty good and on offense he has been an extra option a lot of times coming off the left wing. If our offence aren't making the necessary moves into the box I cant completely blame Soiledi for that either.