Phantis Forums

Corruption In The Greek Sl

Accor6

How is players and coaches testifying and admitting that they were involved in match fixing....And ordered to play a certain way making sure OLY wins by 3...Not hard evidence?

It's all "hear-say".... would not stand up in a court of law

Substantial evidence... a paper trail or taped recordings need to surface in order to put "cause-effect" into action

Without all of that, you have no case....  

Bottom line is I have no faith in the Greek justice department

I am not saying that there will be any convictions with certainty but I will not read a blog from an oly reporter - Karpetopoulos- in order to find the truth !

Nice article explaining why veria/oly will get off scott free

http://www.sport24.gr/Columns/Karpetopoulos/ereyna-gemath-trupes.3480275.html

Mr. Freezer I have told you before to be careful what you read. KARPETOPOULOS STRICKS

( sorry for the odd topic)

• Like it 1

If Ninis was kind of upset as he seemed during the interview so should you. Don't try to brush it off.

Keep reading karpetopoulos articles then, and use them as a point reference for some nice red propaganda in here. Yet you had no clue how gayros he is so you are excused

^the prick was implying that Ninis is/was a primadonna that expressed his displeasure with not playing as of December last year. The journalist asked him if he would act differently if/when the next time he would be dropped from the starting 11. That was a dick question no doubt. Ninis however said that he never expressed displeasure and also rightfully said that people (journalists) should not conjure s%$#! up.. I'm glad he lashed back at the idiot.

• Like it 1

So 9 high ranking members of FIFA were just rounded up by Swiss authorities at the bequest of the FBI who conducted a large scale investigation into corruption and bribery of many North American and South American officials. Just goes to show you how corrupt the sport is.

Edited by paoboston
  • Like it 1