Phantis Forums

Corruption In The Greek Sl

Accor6

So Iraklis was scared of Lamia at -8?????  Yep..and Lamia's tin shed with it's 6000 capacity would be a feared venue...

I admire your passion and love for your club...but there was no conspiracy to keep them down...nor will they ever be anything more than a small club from the eparxia....they will never reach thew standards set by Asteras or Xanthi..

Hraklis never beat Lamia this year for your information! Both games ended up in ties. 

We also played for the Cup! Lamia lost at Kautantzgleio 1-0 with a PK that wasn't!

On the return leg we beat them 2-1 fair and square!

You mentioned Xanthi and Astera!

Do you know how many times Lamia beat those teams when they were in lower divisions?

I remember Lamia beating Xanthoula 8-0 once!

The dynamics Lamia has are far greater than the ones of livadeia,serres,veroia,xanthi,kalloni,panthrakikos,platanias, ergotelis etc!

I just mentioned half of the SL teams also known as PARARTHMATA tou gayrou!

There would be 10 games played for the playoffs!

Hraklis,even though has 8 points, does not mean that they already advanced to the SL!

I am convinced that Lamia would have given them a run for their money,and they chose to avoid us all together,by not scoring on the PK against larissa!

Their game against larissa was total FIASCO! It depicts the whole VOURKO that Greek football is in!

That kind of football Lamia will stay away from.

Edited by Lamiara ole

Hraklis never beat Lamia this year for your information! Both games ended up in ties. 

We also played for the Cup! Lamia lost at Kautantzgleio 1-0 with a PK that wasn't!

On the return leg we beat them 2-1 fair and square!

You mentioned Xanthi and Astera!

Do you know how many times Lamia beat those teams when they were in lower divisions?

I remember Lamia beating Xanthoula 8-0 once!

The dynamics Lamia has are far greater than the ones of livadeia,serres,veroia,xanthi,kalloni,panthrakikos,platanias, ergotelis etc!

I just mentioned half of the SL teams also known as PARARTHMATA tou gayrou!

There would be 10 games played for the playoffs!

Hraklis,even though has 8 points, does not mean that they already advanced to the SL!

I am convinced that Lamia would have given them a run for their money,and they chose to avoid us all together,by not scoring on the PK against larissa!

Their game against larissa was total FIASCO! It depicts the whole VOURKO that Greek football is in!

That kind of football Lamia will stay away from.

Lamia are nowhere near the level of asteras and Xanthi......what relevance has the results against them 20 years ago....

No one is scared of Lamia....sorry no offense they are nothing club..

and if you believe in conspiracies...a lot of your mates here have told you that Lamia are in bed with Marinakis...

Nearly all of the historically "big" teams in Greece have been run like a kafenio.  Worse actually.  AEK, PAOK, OFI, Aris, Iraklis are all examples of how not to run a club.  They all failed to live within their means.  AEK racked up how much in debt ?  I can't remember.  Luckily for PAOK Savvidis came along and bills are actually being paid on time for the first time in decades.  Even so PAOK still spends more than what it earns.  And PAO is learning to live with out the backing of Vardinogiannis although I believe PAO didn't accrue massive debts and for the most part lived within their means.

If it's one thing EPO could do, and should've done years ago is to insist on some sort of auditing to ensure that clubs are at least doing the right thing.

Edited by Bananas
  • Like it 1

If it's one thing EPO could do, and should've done years ago is to insist on some sort of auditing to ensure that clubs are at least doing the right thing.

EPO's part of the racket.. They are part of the system (money laundering, bribery, and extortion...).

Nearly all of the historically "big" teams in Greece have been run like a kafenio.  Worse actually.  AEK, PAOK, OFI, Aris, Iraklis are all examples of how not to run a club.  They all failed to live within their means.  AEK racked up how much in debt ?  I can't remember.  Luckily for PAOK Savvidis came along and bills are actually being paid on time for the first time in decades.  Even so PAOK still spends more than what it earns.  And PAO is learning to live with out the backing of Vardinogiannis although I believe PAO didn't accrue massive debts and for the most part lived within their means.

Ti les re megale? Oles autes oi omades pou aneferes tha deinan to dexi tous xeri yia na exoun to Fan Base pou exei i Lamia!

H Lamia den xrostaei se kanenan kai tha eperne adeiodotisi me kleista ta matia!

Otan i Lamia evaze 15,000 kosmo se agones kupellou me AEK,Gayro kai sia esei den isoun oute sti skepsi tou baba sou!

Rota yia na matheis prota kai meta vgale xoli!

Min mou erxese edo mesa adiavastos kai aradiazeis arloumbes pou den stekoun!

A liitle growing up won't hurt either!

yes.....

but Asteras and Xanthi are not in debt...and pay their players and are reasonable on the field...

I can't see Lamia being promoted and being much more than a Kalloni,Platanias,Ergotelis, Kerkyra,Panthrax,Veria etc...

I was actually reffering to this statment which is far from the truth!

Lamia has a population of 100,000 people and we can easily fill the existing stadium!

Take all the above teams and combine them ,and they still won't make a Lamia!

We have done it numerous times and if Lamia was promoted the existing stadium would not be enough for the team's needs!

Edited by Lamiara ole

^^ lamia has a bigger fan base than AEK Paok and Aris leei... Mia fora to 1980 eixan mazepsi 10 xiliades atoma sto gipedo kai akoma to lene.

H AEK megale den mas exei parei pote paixnidi stin Istoria tou Ellinikou podosfairou!

Duo apoklismous exete apo ti Lamia kai me to idio score! 1-0!

Kai sto filiko fetos pou imoun mesa (tinga to gipedo) sas paixame sta isia kai palikarisia! Teliko 0-0!

An par elpida eimastan se playoffs tha evlepes ti esti Lamia! Auto mono!

Edited by Lamiara ole

The sports venues reflect the society at large. Corruption, inefficiency, hooliganism, and a few bosses controlling everything.

What pains me is that they've been killing a football/soccer.

I hope there's catharsis.... and the return of true fans to the stands to watch good teams and whereas games are played on the field not behind closed doors.

Do you think Greece has too many soccer clubs?  I mean, for the current situation of a bad economy, etc.  Also, the gap between the big Greek teams and the rest is probably getting bigger. So, the smaller teams can't compete successfully. The same thing is happening in Europe over all. The top euro teams have budgets that allow them to buy players at $100 million (!!) while most other euro teams have budgets that don't exceed a few millions. Money may not be everything, but the wealthy teams seem to win year after year.

Katholou, egw eithela tin lamia sta playoff, tha eitan to pio eukolo diplo.

Re titanoterastie..LOL edo se exo parei se epoxes Serafidi,Toska, Laki Nikolaou kai Mimi Papaioannou!

Kai tha koloso me kati torina xaivania pou exeis kai theloun na onomazone paixtes tis AEK?

Me ekanes kai gelasa panathema se! LOL