Phantis Forums

GREECE - Nigeria

Irlandos

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.....BBC commentators are not exactly partial.......Theyre saying how they cant wait till Greece goes home because they offered nothing etc...

I agree we havent been strong, but that is just ridiculous overstatements, these are pure Anti-Greek sentiment behind that....

:gr: We can play like this against ANYONE!!!! It's all about being psycologically ready to go in and win a game... WE CAN DO IT!

Yes, we could have. And we should have! But our coach is insistent that our players are loosers!

But let's not get carried away here. It's just one goal. We still need to win this game.

Wow.....BBC commentators are not exactly partial.......Theyre saying how they cant wait till Greece goes home because they offered nothing etc...

I agree we havent been strong, but that is just ridiculous overstatements, these are pure Anti-Greek sentiment behind that....

When we believe we can play a little. Going up a man was what we needed

Right in the line of people like Jeremy Clarkson who thought it to be necessary to describe Greece as a toilet ... :tdown:

It's perfect that we got that goal before the end of the first half, before Nigeria could regroup. It's not over though. We can still end up tying, or losing to a 10 man Nigeria. I hope our mids press more, and stop playing the long ball.

Please OTTO, make some good subs..like Ninis. I hope I don't see Charisteas or Patsa on that field next half. We need to play with BALLS now (no pun intended! lol)

we still have to continue strong second half....... We need Ninis so badly to have a passer on the pitch...

Yes they had 11 men.....But lets also be somewhat fair -

Tzorvas GIFTED THEM A GOAL

So I'll take a free red card. I also fundamentally do NOT beleive in Fair Play most of the time, and I urge all players to ignore it and only follow official rules. Don't spoil your attacks for the sake of somebody rolling around to waste time, if its serious --- the referee can blow his whistle. Till then play on.

Right in the line of people like Jeremy Clarkson who thought it to be necessary to describe Greece as a toilet ... :tdown:
Richard Hammond once said that the weather in Cyprus "isn't what you would call bad", it's a start I guess

Richard Hammond once said that the weather in Cyprus "isn't what you would call bad", it's a start I guess
:LOL:

Good save still. He needs to get his confidence back. So he was a complete retard on the first goal. GET OVER IT YOU STILL HAVE HALF A GAME TO GO!

Agreed. A save of any kind could boost his confidence

Archived