Phantis Forums

GREECE - Nigeria

Irlandos

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XESTA KAI ASTA I am getting ready for another round of people telling me how extremely bad my country is on the WC... We are without a doubt the WORST TEAM!

I can hear my American friends right now..................

Gia to opoio ftaiei o Germanos. Autos kanei tin epilogi ton paikton! H euthuni einai diki tou 100%

E kai poious na balei, oloi ta idia sk*ta einai, kai oi alloi poy epe3an sto prohgoumeno sk*ta ta kanane.

8a fame polla an anoiktoume shmera, as xasoume me 1-0, den zhtaw polla.

H podosfairikh ellada einai h xara twn bookers...

TZORVAS is CRAP! Why is this guy in this lineup???? 2 games now that he doesn't have the confidence to come off his line and grap that ball

Who'd you rather have in there? We all wanted Kota Xalkias out. A lot of you got sick of Nikopolidis in his last couple years.

Eimaste gia klamata our poor patriotic league combined with with few impact players playing overseas at big time leagues and just a lack of concentration and passion and will to win.

We will be the butt of the joke once again with our early exit im gonna get an earfull at my work f2#k me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otto didn't directly concede that goal, but we are now chasing the match and he persists with his 5 man defense line and 3 defensive mids.

Bravo germane mou!

Bravo paidia! O ninakis eide kamia kamilopardali stin Afriki pou ton pige o Otto touristi to paidaki;

Lets hope we minimise the damage and then we can lynch the Kraut basturd post tournament.

going to bed.

Xalkias is bad........Nikopolidis has been pulling these same errors and disasters for too many years......it should have been Sifakis I guess.

I dont blame Otto on Tzorvas...He was the best Greek keeper this year. But Tzorvas is finished now. Hes completly unfocused with Korea and today and cost us any hope for an omptimisitc perfromance.

E kai poious na balei, oloi ta idia sk*ta einai,

Oloi autoi pou exei epileksei... Sthn Ellada uparxoun pano apo 5000 podosfairistes. Sigoura uparxoun kapoioi kaloi (i esto kai metrios kaloi) Douleia tou proponiti einai na tous brei poioi einai autoi kai na tous epileksei gia tin omada tou. O dikos mas o Germanos exei ginei dimosios upallilos kai kolobaraei ta teleutaia 6 xronia!

Xalkias is bad........Nikopolidis has been pulling these same errors and disasters for too many years......it should have been Sifakis I guess.

I dont blame Otto on Tzorvas...He was the best Greek keeper this year. But Tzorvas is finished now. Hes completly unfocused with Korea and today and cost us any hope for an omptimisitc perfromance.

Nikopolidis hung on too long, but he's a legend. Agree on Xalkias, and I don't think Tzorvas was bad against South Korea. Neither goal was his fault

Archived