Phantis Forums

GREECE - Nigeria

Irlandos

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oi klassikoi oi m*lakes oi Ellhnes. Eixan tis eukairies na baloun kai alla goal kai na mpoun deyteroi ston omilo alla tis peta3ane.

as kopasoun oi panygirismoi h nikh den mou arkei apenanti se 10, eprepe perissotera goal.

Teleutaio paixnidi me argentinh kai pisw sthn Ellada. Mono me kalytero skor apo auto toy N. Korea - Nigeria h ellada prokrinetai, dhladh me tipote.

Panygirizoun oi m*lakes oi Ellhnes twra! :LOL:

malista 8a elega oti prokeitai gia epityxhmenh poreia ths e8nikhs sto mountial :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

a re koroida.....

a, kai na mhn 3exniomaste, megalos proponhtaras o Otto den xreiazomaste allon, menei mexri ta 100 tou xronia :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

all those who bet against greece lost their shirts....how lopsided did thi game look before it started? nigerias strong showing against arg and our egg against korea?

remember what i said yesterday? dont be surprised if we win.....if betting sports was this easy we would all be millionaires.....

I'm so happy I could cry for this first goal first win all of that now I hope that the players don't see this as "we gave an answer to all the critics" ... because I already heard Torosidis saying after the game "dosame apantisi den me niazei an prokrithoume" ... I understand what he meant to say but that is WRONG to say!

Don't get cocky but don't go in over defensive mode again either vs. Argentina or we'll get screwed severely ! ! !

"dosame apantisi den me niazei an prokrithoume"

if he said that hes an A hole....

how about - "its one game, and we have one more....we need to focus and pass through" why not that?

becasue its the greek mentality.....and that can never be "coached " away.........

haha paidia i cant believe we won, i am dellusional, i cant believe we have achance at the second round now...

we played with heart, we played strong but we still need to believe!!!!

argentina are beatable,

pame re

i have just woken up my entire neighbourhood!!! i have been jumping up and screaming like a lunatic!!!!!!!!!!

Ok to all those that say Hellas can't play attacking short pass possession football. Just watch this match.

5 things to say.

1. Otto must be sacked after the tounament as a message for his wasteful 6 years.

2. Avraam, Cazzuranis and Vyntra must never play for the Ethniki again.

3. Otto has to be sacked.

4. Sack otto and his intepreter Topalidis as well.

5. This should shut up all the racists who have vilified the Greeks because we played poorly against the Koreans. That goes to all the Anglo commentators from the BBC and ESPN. Suck my ARCADIAN ps0la!

6. Sack Otto!

"dosame apantisi den me niazei an prokrithoume"

if he said that hes an A hole....

how about - "its one game, and we have one more....we need to focus and pass through" why not that?

becasue its the greek mentality.....and that can never be "coached " away.........

He said it yes and repeated it two or three times.

Archived