Phantis Forums

Pas Giannena-Panathinaikos

pao123

we play tomorrow (7/4) in the second leg of the semi final game...it will take complete disaster to lose this one, i think it will be an easy victory and a good chance for the players to find their feet again before iraklis this weekend...the 11 will look like this:

tzorvas, marinos, sarriegi, kante, vyntra, gilberto, simao, karagounis (ninis), salpi, leto and cisse...

seitaridis is out but it is to leave him fully fit for the weekend and apparently spyropoulos is getting fit and trained with the rest of the team today...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pitch at Giannina is horrible. I hope we escape with a comfortable win and no injuries. Chances of not advancing are very-very slim as Giannina has to win by two goals.

The lineup looks good pao123. Let's hope we clean up the game early so we can rest some players.

agreed..

I go somethign like..

----------------tzorvas------------------

marino----bjarsmyr---sarigui---Kante

----------------Simao----------------

Cleyton-----------Kara----------------Lazo

----------------Ruka----------------

-----------------Petro----------------------

Bring in Ninis. Cisse. Leto if things go bad...

We've had enough surprises in the cup to have learned a lesson. Just start the strongest team (rest at the most one or two players) and put the qualification away early. Then you can rotate.

Imagine resting all our starters and then have Giannina score on an odd freekick or corner in the first minutes. Then we'll be running to put our starters in.

I am too young for heart attacks :LOL:

Archived