Phantis Forums

Pas Giannena-Panathinaikos

pao123

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, here is the scientific tally (since nothing else happened in the game).

The passes exchanged before losing the ball by Pao players since 58':

Now we enter extra time:

6 :nw:

end of game.

that's how bad it was!

I just returned from the zosimades Stadium... (I happened to be in Giannena)

bad game

Usually PAO is good at keeping the ball and playing catenacio ... but not today, however, Giannena, although unlucky a bit, could not convince me that they would score a second if they did manage to fluke one in

the players looked fine with just messing around out there...they knew they needed little effort to get the result so it didnt look like they really cared too much about the game...i think the players are all kind of excited for the weekend match and just saw this game as a practice match..because thats what it looked like...there was little chance we would conceed two and nioplias knew that..we didnt use much energy and just kind of booted the ball around...i dont really care that we looked crap, this game was not important at all..all i care about is getting the point(s) vs iraklis and starting the fiesta :nw: :nw: :nw:

but...the really really sour note is that sarriegi will miss the final..we will have to do with the katsouranis-kante didimo in the last 3 games of the season...sarriegi was already suspended from both the iraklis and pas matches and now will miss the final, if he doesnt renew his contract, then this could have possiby been his last game for pao...i dont know if kats-kante will be enough to hold back koke and campora...maybe i shouldnt say this, but i have a strange feeling we will lose the final...aris look like they really want the cup...good news is i am travelling to greece for ten days next friday and i will be in athens on the day of the final, hopefully i can get a hold of some tickets!!!!

Archived