Panathinaikos-Standard Liege

trifilli

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we can just as easily eat a 3rd..

oh and 1-3...

Im out, disgraceful, pathetic game.

It dare not happen against OSFP or Asteras.

Rushed passing, the worst defensive display and defensive lineup I've ever seen in my life. Likely the last time PAO saw defense that bad must have been in the 80's or late 70s. 3 goals against a mediocre belgian side,3 from Sparta 2 from kavala, 3 from atletico, 3 from galatasray, 2 from PAOK, 3 from OSFP......

Its a miracle were still hanging in the title race.

Hopefully only the 2nd team goes to Belgium. Only a moron would throw his best players out on a game with almost no chance with THE game of the season 3 days away.

I am happy to see us believing but we don't look like we have solutions forward. I wish we had armored our defense against the counter better. Crap happens in games, but if it happens twice there is something wrong. If it happens three times it's hopeless.

Galinovic has no spring in his step. He looks like a man who doesn't want to be there.

Where did Lazaros head this free header?

the truth is i knew we would lose this game...our mind and focus should be on the prothlima and kypello...i dont mind this loss all too much...

its no time for the fans to turn on the team though...

wait you beat the better and stronger team Roma but then say,ok that is enough,lets lose to Standard Liege??I find that hard to believe.

This is pathetic because Liege isn't the team to force PAO into a horrible game, so today we suck! That's the truth.

Gali shouldn't sit on the bench either any more.

Our guys don't seem to believe they can advance past Liege. They're already thinking of Sunday's game.

the truth is i knew we would lose this game...our mind and focus should be on the prothlima and kypello...i dont mind this loss all too much...

wait you beat the better and stronger team Roma but then say,ok that is enough,lets lose to Standard Liege??I find that hard to believe.
no but i know the teams goals and at the top is the championship and kypello...as long as we take both of those i dont care how far we go in uefa..

your probably the only one who finds it hard to believe.

Archived