Phantis Forums

XANTHI-PAO

drakos13

1-0...good result and a predictable welcome back into the season..the game was boring, but it was because of the winter break and with some key player returning in the recent weeks, i think we will find good form again...not a top class win. but a win none the less and thanks to paok puts us one point behing the gauri

Not to stir up debate but earlier in the week,,, Xanthi players were sick and all PAO fans were saying the game should have been postponed and OSFP went on to win the game. Of course the Corruption issue was brought up again

Now:

U guys play them 4 days later ,,Im sure they were still sick some players

Y dont u guys say now that the game should have been postponed?

Because you won that's why

If PAO are complaining about corruption,,,, I guess PAO is also part of it (if it is really true)

You know what bemexeis, why dont you f***n look at your f**n team before you start critcising us. At least we won this weekend alrite so shut the f*k up and stop trying to start fights on this forum! :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

:lol: That was kinda funny. Adoni's normally a pretty chill dude and that outburst was the most random thing I'd ever have expected from him... :tup:...I don't think he meant harm gavre, he's just stickin up for the boys(even though I'd tend to agree with him... ;)

Im not tyring to start a fight

Its just that all I hear is corruption refs etc etc and complaints.

Im just pointing out facts

Im sorry if u got offended!!

your facts were wrong though bmenexis....as i said, xanthi were only missing two players..there was noooo evidence of corruption in that game what-so-ever....it was just a horrible slow game...

Sorry bemexeis, jcl is rite. Normally Id ignore stuff like that or respond calmly but u managed to get under my skin. Also when i replied to that message I had just got home from been out and I had a few drinks...so yeh

lol

BUT COME ON....lol....the flu, who uses that excuse these days!

and why would we say that when we knew we had to play them 4 days later

Archived