Phantis Forums

Pao fans should stop watching soccer

bmenexis

I mean

OSFP wins,, we buy buy buy damn right we buy we buy good players ( they suck in euro) but I would rather have a team like that then most team in the A division

They lose we get laughed at

Pao wins they are the class of greece

they lose or tie OSFP is accused of bying the refs.

People need to stop using this excuse as a way not to say that OSFP is clearly better then PAO in greece

I do admit that PAO is better in europe (no argument here) but how Pao fans fail to see OSFP as champs in greece stuns me.

I hear y cant they win in europe? well thats cause they suck, but they did go to the quarterfinals of the C.L in 1999 like PAO has.

But I have to say there is no way PAO can compare themselves this year to Real,,, Man u . Whoever thionks they do,,, they are living ion color.

At least we have something that proves we have won something and gone all the way like I would say i dont know a cup ,, trophy (7 to be exact)

Dont get me wrong Pao also has titles in the last 7 years

1 greek cup

2 Champs league titles of losing in the semis

3 CL titles of losing in the 8

7 CL titles of participating in europe.

If they gave Titles for losing in the semis or quarters,,,, PAO would have more but until then... they can always feel OSFP's titles. (7)

hahaha...if class is losing 7-0 then i dont know what to say...i would just like it, just once for one olympiakos fan to admit that it is just alittle suspicious the way their club is run and how they pull off these mysterious titles when their play is horrible...i can admit that it is shamful that we havent won a title is almost a decade, but throughout many seasons, there have been many "strange" circumstances why we have lost titles...granted there have been years that oly has produced better football then pao, but definlty not for 7 years in a row...go ahead and count your sevens...i dont think we should stop watching, i think you should start watching....

every team had had a bad game like that i dont kknow maybe like PAO whehn they got killed 5-0 to MANU ?

Deportivo also got killed 8-3 so blowouts have happened in important games

Lets not be ignorant

the refs thing has never been proven and never will ..

its called Crying. Superiority Not our fault PAO started 0-3 last year .

If they had even tied one of those games they would have finished as champs but as usual they failed to get the job doen when it counts !!!

and OSFP went with no title from 87-97 now u will tell me PAO was clean all those 10 years ,

?

what about the pao-oly in rizoupoli this year...did u have more chances and play better than us???hell no..now how bout last year in leoforo...dont try to humour yourself with this bullsh*t..we could go back and forth all day about our head to head match ups because they are pretty even....football is measured on how you play vs other world class teams, not how many times you can score on little clubs...so what if u can beat most greek teams, you obviously cant do sh*t vs anyone else...its suspicious when you win the greek league over and over and claim to have the best team in greece when you cant do anything in europe...... your not the reason why greece even has 3 spots in the Champions League...no one will remeber Olympaikos winning another championship, but they will remeber Pao's incredible and unpredictable runs in the Cl and Uefa....in europe, there is no circumstance or "suspicious" refereeing or results...its all football....and thats the problem..not just with olympiakos or even pao, with greek football...its not about the football anymore, its about the the god damn sh*t around thats going on...this is what is restraining us from getting sucess and getting respect and being a world class footballing country....i am sick of it and now, in the present, it is alittle centralized about olympaikos...but its not just you guys, throughout histroy it has been everyone...but now, it is olympaikos....i respect your players, i think you have very good, very talented players, but the league would be alot more interesting if all the sh*t was dropped...not to mention that your euro sucess will increase.... this is the BS that is holding greek football down...and yes i admit, pao, though there is no evidence (sounds familiar) was guilty of this in the past, as was olympiakos...but now, it is difficult for you to say that olympiakos is not involved in any scandals...it is unreasonable and unrealistic...if your team is so incredible and so unstoppable, then prove it by competing in a world class competition....its not just olympaikos that is at fault...it is greek football as a whole to conitue letting all the bs keep happening..

Ok

A- just in case u dont know PAO has never won the CL or UEFA

b- not too many people outside of greece know who PAO is OR OSFP for that matter

Ask europens who won the UEFA and the CL chances are 9/10 will know. ask them who lost iin the 8 chances are that other person will know.

C- i dont remember who was in the quarterfinals of lets say 98,,, 99 66 53

Peoplke dont remember the quartefinalists the 16,, they do remember the teams that won the titles and the finalists

so dont pass this argument as a popularity contests.

look at u guys u get your asses kicked in 3-0 in rizoupoli at a very important game and refuse to say u lost. fare and square and got asses kicked in.

Thats denial my friend

refs this corruption that blah blah blah.... PAO fans cry more then my niece

what about the pao-oly in rizoupoli this year...did u have more chances and play better than us???hell no..now how bout last year in leoforo...dont try to humour yourself with this bullsh*t..we could go back and forth all day about our head to head match ups because they are pretty even....football is measured on how you play vs other world class teams, not how many times you can score on little clubs...so what if  u can beat most greek teams, you obviously cant do sh*t vs anyone else...its suspicious when you win the greek league over and over and claim to have the best team in greece when you cant do anything in europe...... your not the reason why greece even has 3 spots in the Champions League...no one will remeber Olympaikos winning another championship, but they will remeber Pao's incredible and unpredictable runs in the Cl and Uefa....in europe, there is no circumstance or "suspicious" refereeing or results...its all football....and thats the problem..not just with olympiakos or even pao, with greek football...its not about the football anymore, its about the the god damn sh*t around thats going on...this is what is restraining us from getting sucess and getting respect and being a world class footballing country....i am sick of it and now, in the present, it is alittle centralized about olympaikos...but its not just you guys, throughout histroy it has been everyone...but now, it is olympaikos....i respect your players, i think you have very good, very talented players, but the league would be alot more interesting if all the sh*t was dropped...not to mention that your euro sucess will increase.... this is the BS that is holding greek football down...and  yes  i admit, pao, though there is no evidence (sounds familiar) was guilty of this in the past, as was olympiakos...but now, it is difficult for you to say that olympiakos is not involved in any scandals...it is unreasonable and unrealistic...if your team is so incredible and so unstoppable, then prove it by competing in a world class competition....its not just olympaikos that is at fault...it is greek football as a whole to conitue letting all the bs keep happening..

well said megale

atleast by us loosing to them teams we show were not kurupted like use...

if we loose to a small team so be it WELL DONE TO THE SMALL TEAM

if they played good and earned it on the field so be it...

use play teams like xanthi and aigaleo and use have refs like duros,kasnaferis who wont let them play as well as there capable off

in the kipelo game against xanthi.... why isit that when osfp plays xanthi (or any other apagonoi tou kokkali) they always end up bringing there 2nd team? *most time anyway...

against us xanthi will be playing hard to make us loose points so osfp can stay further ahead

they should start a competition ''Kipelo ton Filakismenon Proedron'' then maybe use might see ''ASPRI MERA'' in europe

EMEIS EUROPI

eseis?

Guest Protathlitis

Dont sell us short bmenexis we did better in CL this year than PAO just because we had a freak loss which happened to be the biggest in our history and pao beat a bullshit scottish side, we had a better campaign thats indiputable.

Pao has overacheived in CL and i aplaud them for that but oly hasnt done too badly for a greek team either 99 is a good example and i see positive changes happening, we have a lot of quality.

Djordjevic, Karembeu, Giovanni, castillo are all world class and at different times in the CL they showed us just how good we are

Right now the outlook is very bright for OLY, much brighter that pao or poor Aek we are making great foriegn signings and for some reason have started uncovering great greek youth like stoltidi and panto just the way pao used to.

All you pao idiots are probably going to make a crack now like "you say positive changes is 7-0 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

save it because im gonna have to reply and say "7-0 protathilima HAHAHAHAA"

ive seen the same annoying exchange of insults a hundred times between osfp and pao fans

And about buying refs im sick of argueing if you want to go through the same arguements and insults over and over and over again then please refer to my old posts because i cant be bothered.

lets try to make this a good forum where we talk locically about greek football issues and not exchange the same worthless insults

Thank you

the game should have been played

you dont see spanish teams complaining about were sick

they play anyways what are we in kindegarden...

miss i dont feel good today can we postpone the test?

Well said protathlitis

OLY is on the way up

they had 1 freak game and it can happen .

but dont argue with pao fans because they dont think logically they think of corrupiton this refs that

they still refuse too see the rizoupoli disaster yet we get blamed for that

we putplayed them and they disagree

y do u need a coach then?

if the players lose just blame it on OSFP

PAO has issues they need to adress on the soccer field not with OSFP

what incredible run?

withing greece what they have done is good its good for greek football

go to an italian in italy and ask them what PAO did in 96 or 00? they wont know

they might not even know who PAO is

so the incredible run is within greece

PS: osfp also had an incredible run in 99 they went to the 8

they lost how many people outside of greece know that

if going to the 8 is so big as big as winning the C.L name me a quarterfinalist of the top of your head right now,. from 1998?

I didnt think so

Dont sell us short bmenexis we did better in CL this year than PAO just because we had a freak loss which happened to be the biggest in our history and pao beat a bullshit scottish side, we had a better campaign thats indiputable.

Well if Rangers is a bull**** side, what is Sociedad who are fighting relegation? You couldnt even beat them with their 10 men. Let's not forget Gala of which all her fans say it's the worst Gala in the last 10 years...

Sthn Eurwph vleps ton maga giati ekei den se pairnoun oi mageies oute oi tromokraties styl Rizoupolhs. Den ta kanate kai auta sthn Eurwph na parete kamia prokrish? 8a sas pw egw giati den ta kanate, giati 8a ksanapaizate sta salonia ths Agias Psol****! nai tote!! An den kserete pote giortazei rwthste ka'na Papa na sas pei.

Ekei sas 8elw...alla pou...

Ok, Prothatlitis, I call upon you to answer me this question. Since you request us all to think logically, than perhaps you "mite" be able to answer me this one question.

WHY has Olympiakos reached unparallel success domestically in the past 7 years yet it is overshadowed by PAO in European competition?

Ohh btw, just out of curiosity...when was the last time Olympiakos won an away fixture in Europe?

go to an italian in italy and ask them what PAO did in 96 or 00? they wont know they might not even know who PAO is

ohh and bmenexis....if u were to, lets say go to Turin (which in case you dont know is in Italy), between 96 and 2000 like u say and ask wat PAO has done they would tell you we knocked out Juventus in the Champions League of 2000.

Also

dont remember who was in the quarterfinals of lets say 98,,, 99 66 53

Peoplke dont remember the quartefinalists the 16,, they do remember the teams that won the titles and the finalists

Well in that case people remeber we were finalists against Ajax at Wembley in the 70's.

Even Alex Ferguson fears PAO in Athens! Remember 3-4 yrs ago, 2-2 in Athens vs Utd when Seitaridis scored a wonderful strike - Ferguson is quoted saying that is the LUCKIEST draw he has ever got.

Thank - you

Guest Protathlitis

Adoni, i told you im sick of argueing about this with you Vazeloi if you want my answer read my previous posts on this issue

thank you

We have problems now! I am sorry olympiakos........before i speak i would just like to say when i watch the CL i wish that all greek teams do well so that the profile of greek soccer rises........

NOW.........

What are you on about? League Titles, im sorry to say it mean nothing!!! In the EPL who are the best team.......NOT manchester united!!! but arsenal.....Arsenal are the best......BTW im a chelsea fan!!!!!! Arsenal are the best because they play with flare, vision and produce results...and only one "freak loss"(oly sound familiar) lost them the title........so its not about who wint the league........

It's about the CL!!! I don't think if you go to italy or spain and say Olympiakos have won the title 7 years in a row they are going to go " WOW OMG THEY MUST BE SOOOOOO GOOD!!!" No what they say is but in the CL they get destroyed.....!!! But when PAO play people know what they have achieved!!! Man utd fear us!!! Barcelona fear us!!! Hell Real Madrid fear us!!! Now who fears oly? oh yeh Akritikos!!! Good Work they are a real world class team..........noone fears oly because they are not a euro class team!!!

And About noone watching PAO and not knowing who they are.......PAO matches are telecast live in Asia!!! i don't see that with OLY!!! And how did asia find out about PAO? They found out by our great runs in europe!!! they found out by us beating the likes of Juventus, Barcelona!!! who are world class teams!!!

All PAO fans have to stop watching soccer,

I mean if week after week title after title (8 in a row to be exact) all you do is cry and cry stop watching soccer,

its like a restaurant.

If the food is bad do u go back ?

if thats so then what are u suppose to say to ofi/kallithea/proodeftiki fans etc

who havent won a title in how many years .....

thats like saying kallithea fans shouldnt go for kallithea cause theve never won a trophy

aman! ti m#$%!s eisai

Man U fear u guys?

Please to 5-0 to ksehasate?

if they feared u like u said they do. then the score would have been 10-0. but u were way too good that day .

Again for all the poeple who dont care abot the protathlime go back to the first question... Y do u watch greek soccer?

Refs this corruption that.

I will admit some calls were questionable in the past but when Pao started 0-3 and withing 2 months they were first and during that span I remember they won 3-4 games in the 90th + ?

Please. thats not corruption ? Of course not not when Pao is is involved

when OSFP is involved its scandal .

U guys talk about the 7-0?

I say

MAN U 5 PAO 0

OSFP 3 PAO 0

oNE MORE THING WHEN PAO lost 5-0 they say that they were a new team and getting into the system Please the greek league was 3 weeks old when this happened and they had the cup games to go with it so dont tell me they were not ready but as usual whe they lose they blame everything on others.

u think they will say that ? Pao knocked out juventus ?

if i were them I would tell u who was the finalist in the C.L in 2003 (juventus) ?

semifinalist 2002 ?

I can imagine your argument yeah but we knocked juventus out thats better then u guys going to the final and lose to AC Milan? and knocking out Real in the process ?

If i think like u that sucks . we beat u one year thats what counts.

bmenexis....if all you are going to use is the 3-0 at rizoupoli, then just stop speaking..our head to heads have been pretty even matches with a radom huge win here and there...iif u want, ill bring up leoforo last year..how about that....you beat us one year??? so, wtf is your point...protathlitis, i think you are right but you arent going about it in the wrong way..i agree...im sick of all the fighting and the BS...but when you have ppl like bmenexis who are starting posts to just get under our skins, what does that do??? i agree, this is what brings down greek football but the way you say "look at my previous posts: makes you sound like god or something...but i am in complete agreement with you..the fighting has to stop because everyone usues the saame arguments every time....its always look at europe for the pao fans and look at greece for the oly fans..and thats enough..i think anyone who starts these kinds of posts are just trying to get into a fight...like bmenexis...but its not just you file, its alot of ppl...and it has to stop...everyone knows there is alot of BS in greek football and that is what is keeping us down, thats my main concern...

well i gotta agree with you pao 123 the fighitng has to stop.

but it wont

OSFP fans and Pao fans have been fighint years it will never end

the olny reason i bring up the 3-0 is because u guys keep bringing up the 7-0.

well drop this argument until the next time

probaly monday after the weekend soccer action!!!

Archived