Phantis Forums

Pao fans should stop watching soccer

bmenexis

Look what yous have become?

If all greeks are like this then im ashamed to call myself one

This is a #!@*ING DISGRACE

Will u vazeles just shut up and get the job done without crying? Oh my God

Yous hate Olympiakos 10 times as much than u love PAO. Yous talk more about Olympiakos than your own club

If yous have it in ur head that its rigged... THEN TRY WIN IT OFF US RIGGED AND MAKE YOURSELVES PROUD THAT YOUS WON IT OFF A "RIGGED" LEAGUE

Until then... SHUT THE #!@* UP

Dam i thought poms were bad wieners...

hey guys, relax a bit

....its always look at europe for the pao fans and look at greece for the oly fans...

thats right, i agree with that, and i admit that we really suck in europe. why? dont ask me.

and this is for the weekend (hold your angry faces and the shouting back until the end of the weekend ;) )

Posted Image

Hello guys

First of all I want to welcome all the newcomers.

No real problem but especially because most of you guys are new to the site I wanted to point your attention to one detail that we try to keep secure and can mean all the difference between a constructive and a destructive discussion.

We tease oponents, we even use hard language against oponents in general, and even in case of misunderstanding based on that we can manage a spicy talk when emothions are taimed by logic.

However, if and when some member attacks another member of the board personally (even if he/she does not really mean any serious disrespect) then the case may escalate to a serious problem. We strive to safeguard some collective feelings too..

example: The people who lost their lives in Gate 7 is a delicate issue and we should respect the pain it causes to their friends and relatives.

Dont be confused by some people who have been friends for long and attack one another for fun, you can tell by the reactions they know eachother. Most of us here could be friends, drinking beers together and tease eachother for hours due to different team feelings.

Distance and the anonymity provided here does not mean this has to change.

I noticed some personal references above and in some other threads and I want to thank the "recepients" for not responding and spoiling the discussion. This is why I thought this was the right time for me to highlight for you this minor detail which will make our lives a bit more difficult...

From that point onwards show no mercy... ;)

Cheers guys

Dimitris

You know why you lost 7-0 and you know why every year in Europe you go out early?

It's because you are fake champions. You win the protathlima with deception. So when you go out there you are not prepared.

If you win the protathlima with true effort and true class, you will NEVER lose 7-0 to a second team.

There is your proof that the 7 protathlimata was from buying the referees.

yeah ok from bying the refs

out of the 7 years we ran away with it 5.

not our fault u guys lose to crappy teams in the greek league

and for the record OSFP was in the final 8 of the C.L

we lost though we dont talk about it like we won it for 5 years afterwards.

if u guys are so good in europe y cant u win in greece?>

Like i Have said so many times,,,, u guys have to win on the field

I will say this though PAO to me are champs 7 years running

7 time champs in insults that is.

Jealousy and anger bring out insults

Why cant u guys concentrate on!! winning on the field and stop blaming others for your misery goes beyond belief.

OTAN KI ESEIS APOKTHSETE TH XARH KAI GEYTHITE TO TI SYMAINEI NA PAIZEIS EXO TON SYNORON EKEI PERA TON APRILIO-MAIO TOTE KI EMEIS THA PAPSOYME NA ANAFEROMASTE STEIS EFHMERES... ATASTALIES TOY KOKKALH KAI TOY SYNAFIOY TOY! :D

EISTE YIA GELEIA REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OLH H EUROPH SAS EXEI KATAXORHSEI STEIS OMADES POY APOTELOYN SAKO PROPONHSEOS YIA TIS OREXEIS TON EKASTOTE ANTIPALON SAS.

EISTE O PERIGELOS SE MONIMH VASH PLEON.

DEN THA EPREPE NA XEMITIZETAI OYTE XILIOSTO EXO APO TA ELLHNIKA SYNORA,YIATI MAS KANETAI DIETHNOS REZILI! :tdown:

AKOYNE TA KATORTHOMATA SAS OI ANA TON KOSMO FILATHLOI KAI ANAPOTIOYNTAI POS MIA OMADA POY PAIRNEI PROTATHLHMATA KAI ANTIPROSOPEYEI THN ELLADA DIASHRETAI APO KATHE ANTIPALO OTAN VGENEI EXO APO TA SYNORA!

EXO POLLHN KAIRO NA GRAPSO EDO MESA KAI VLEPO POS TO NEO AIMA TOY CAFE...EXEI PROSDOSEI MIA ALLH EIKONA STO OLO SITE.

THA EIMAI PIO SYXNOS STEIS EPISKEPSEIS MOY!

See Takis to provlima me mas ine oti to kseroume den imaste kali stin Evropi ke to paradehomaste.

Esis omos otan hanete to protathlima kathe hronia apo tis mikres omades, hanete 3-0 me ton trhillo ke ginostaste rezili den to paradehostaste ke ta vazete me ton OSFP ,,, tous diaitites,,, ton SIMITI

Isaste tiheri o Akratitos ke o Apolon den pezoun sto C.L

You know why you lost 7-0 and you know why every year in Europe you go out early?

It's because you are fake champions. You win the protathlima with deception. So when you go out there you are not prepared.

If you win the protathlima with true effort and true class, you will NEVER lose 7-0 to a second team.

There is your proof that the 7 protathlimata was from buying the referees.

well said

Isaste tiheri o Akratitos ke o Apolon den pezoun sto C.L

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tora to gamiseis to thema re filarako

nomizw OLOI h ELLADA einai tixerei pou den paizoun auti C.L

afou eseis fagate 7-0 (kai aptous deuterous kiolas) pou legete oti eiste h kaliteroi omada sthn ellada

diladi o akratitos and apollon poso prepei na faei?

kamia 30ara?

by the way bmenexis

have u heard the new songs

Dalaras - Mia bradia sto leverkusen (Mia bradia sto Torino Remix)

Litsa Giagkousi - Mia dekara (Mia 7ara Remix)

:lol: :lol:

By the way have u heard the songs

-Aftos o diatitis aftos (aftos o anthropos aftos)

-klei gia mena (OSFP dedication to PAO)

-Zilevo by Mazonakis

U cant say fake champions. They choke it's that simple. But lets not forget u guys have never won the C.L like us.

If we are fake champs u guys must be worse since u cant win anything. !!

so u went a further then us

did u win anything ? No. 96 u played at home ke ta gamisate 3-0 with ajax !!

same with proto and barcelona !!

say real madrid, juventus,barcelona,ajax, man utd etc have the chance to play pao or oly......who would they choose??? they would look at past results? ofcourse not...they would most certinly not...they wouldnt look at champions league results......

Archived