Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Paok

Crazy

Olympiakos is hosting Paok for the return game for the Greep Cup quarterfinals.Olympiakos has to cover the 1-0 loss of the first game and overcome the fatigue and injuries and absences for fighting reasons of some of our players.Leto,Stoltidis,Antzas are certain out and Valverde needs to win this one if he wants to spend Easter in Greece.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OmG you're still alive?

Check your PM's :P ...

I just did,thank you very much Genome aka Linus :nw: :nw: .I have been running with work and family like a madman but i will do my work here later today. :D

After the "GELLA" that PAO just did to themsleves

I see nothing but a win for our group... The double looks more more of a reality

THRYLE!!

Wait.did i heard it correct?Pao was defeated 3-2 at home against Serres???

We are controlling the ball and game in the first 15 minutes but we need to actuall start taking shots at their goal.We need to score 1 goal at least in the first half if we want to get throught the next round.

After the "GELLA" that PAO just did to themsleves

I see nothing but a win for our group...    The double looks more more of a reality

THRYLE!!

Wait.did i heard it correct?Pao was defeated 3-2 at home against Serres???
Yup, it's true ... :)

Good game so far! I don't want to sound grumpy or anything but I 'm genuinely shocked: how come that Galetti foul from behind on a PAOK break wasn't a booking? I mean, it's the definition of a yellow card offence!

The ref today will wait for blood to be pured out before he shows a yellow.He is exactly the opposite of the guy that was at the Oly-Pao game.Greek refs man...

ivic needs to retire already.

really really bad player.

missed the chance of the game from 2 meters open net cooly placed it wide. This was such an easy goal for PAOK tossed away. Ivic sucks in general today too. Wish hed get lost from Greek football already!

ivic needs to retire already.

really really bad player.

missed the chance of the game from 2 meters open net cooly placed it wide. This was such an easy goal for PAOK tossed away. Ivic sucks in general today too. Wish hed get lost from Greek football already!

He does not have the same killer instinct like his brother did.

Archived