Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Paok

Crazy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivic is going for a second yellow ... :D

he's trying to help out his brother (I think he still works for OSFP, no?) by first missing a sitter and now this ...

yup second yellow ...

PAOK has 9 players on the field right now.

Btw, that Contrera's foul that brought the second yellow was not a 'holding foul' like Dude said but a body check. Definitely not a certain booking, esp since the ref had been keeping his card in his pockets until then. Ivic's sending off perfectly fair though.

Btw, that Contrera's foul that brought the second yellow was not a 'holding foul' like Dude said but a body check. Definitely not a certain booking, esp since the ref had been keeping his card in his pockets until then. Ivic's sending off perfectly fair though.

Sorry but i have to disagree on the that one.Body check or "tzartzarisma" is when 2 players are going for the ball and facing the same direction and they try to get a better position while Contreras used his shoulder to stop Diogo from getting free and open.But you are right that if the ref had done a better job earlier,maybe we could have avoided players of getting frustrated and as a result making stupid moves/fouls.

I agree with you, Dude - this is why it was an unfair body check and, consequently, a foul. But the truth remains that it was not a 'holding' foul and def not an obvious booking - esp, as I said earlier, with a ref who wouldn't book anybody in the first half no matter what they did.

1-0 FT

going into extra time.

The good news for PAOK:

Not eliminated, they can hold out for PK's and get through like with Aris (where I add, if its possible to have - a fantastic performance in a PK shootout, PAOK certainly did)

The good news for OSFP:

30 mins to attack.

Also, its very good news that OSFP has not played well yet. If they start making good chances, playing well and dont score, they'll end up losing in the PK's. Its my personal beleif that when a team gets flat out lucky just to be in PK's and other team has worked there ass off, the team that deserves the match ends up losing. (See: Milan-Liverpool CL Final, Turkey-Croatia Euro 2008, etc etc. ;)

Man, I just saw the replay of the Ivic sending off. I take it all back: Darbyshire blatantly fouls a PAOK player to win the ball and draw the foul from Ivic - so, not a fair yellow car at all. And the assistant was a few cms from the event! Unbelievable!

As poorly as pao played today, i expected oly to win this match.. But the officiating was absolutely horrendous. paok unjustifiably get two red cards on plays that every team does every single time. Not to mention that ivic second yellow followed a clean foul on derbyshire not called..

the cards were 7 yellows to 1 for paok.. COME ON... i fcould of named at least another 3 cards... its really unfair to every team out there...

Goals, offisdes and penalties being called back fine, but now we have to worry about cards too.. GAMATA

congrats on the win, but no way was it a fair contest... oly was playing 12 against 9

Dude didn't say anything, he wasn't even here. :huh:

Dude didn't say anything, he wasn't even here. :huh:

Dude was the broadcsters nickname by GreenTitus but you are allowed to complain since you have that copyrights of that name. :D

By the way,where were you during the game???? ;)

I know I'm a little late , but I have to get my 2 cents in. First off, I am not gonna waste my time complaining about the refs, because quite honestly (as sad as it is) it is what is expected when you play Olimpiakos in Karaiskaki. Finally, I see all Olimpiakos supporters always defending their team, which is fine, but always defending the refs as well trying to justify offsides, cards to opposing teams, fouls, and penalties. Why not just admit, just once, that your team is helped by officiating, IT'S OK TO SO we will not take it the wrong way. It is what we have come to expect from the SUPER"m*****A"LEAGUE. Doesn't it strike you as odd the the cards were 7-1, the difference in play between the two teams was not that big.

It would be fun just to see a team win in Greece fearly (example AEK last year).

Anyway, I will probably get killed for the comments from Olimpiakos supporters, but that is OK.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

Dude didn't say anything, he wasn't even here. huh.gif

Dude was the broadcsters nickname by GreenTitus but you are allowed to complain since you have that copyrights of that name.

Yeah, yeah, yeah guys, very funny. It was just a lapsus pennae, obviously. Too bad the Romans didn't have keyboards - it would be cool to be able to say 'lapsus keybordii' or sthing like that. It seems that I 've got my mind seeeet on Duuude :band:

Archived