Phantis Forums

AEK-Olympiakos

Crazy

Posted ImageVS Posted Image

One of the big classic derby is about to happen and both teams look pretty fit and ready.Olympiakos is missing Stoltids whille for AEK Djibbour is not 100% ready but he will try to see if he can have a full practice Thursday and Friday.

This game is more important for AEK as far as points is concerned since PAOK has 37, Pao has 36 and AEK stands on 34 and they would not like to lose more ground as we are heading closer to the playoffs.Olympiakos with 48 has a lot of breathing room but still,a derby is a derby and the players should play for their egos and try to prove that they are better.I just hope that the refs dont play any major role in the outcome of this one and may the best team win.

At this point, the numbers don't mean anyting. Anything can happen in this derby.

Obviously AEK wants the points much more urgently than Oly but, again, this doesn't mean much... Look at my team desperately needing the 3 points last week agaisnt Ergotelis :angry:

Anyway, as a fan I want to see a good game. Maybe I'd give AEK a slight advantage because of Dussan.

At this point, the numbers don't mean anyting. Anything can happen in this derby.

Obviously AEK wants the points much more urgently than Oly but, again, this doesn't mean much... Look at my team desperately needing the 3 points last week agaisnt Ergotelis :angry:

Anyway, as a fan I want to see a good game. Maybe I'd give AEK a slight advantage because of Dussan.

Velverde is a really good coach. Advantage Dousan doesn't exist in this match

I believe that the biggest factors for that game was the quality of players like Galletti of taking advantage of the chances they were presented to them and also the great day that Nikopolidis was.Olympiakos started better,scored and then played smart and got the win and points.Now we need to focus on the upcoming games because we have one tough game after another.

I have to say that Nikopolidis has had a GREAT year thus far.. I'm not a fan of him but after 5-6 games he's been solid for our team.

Other than yesterdays game.... Yeah I agree that quality did win yesterday. We still have to improve deffensivly if we want success outside of Greece..

Non-theless we're that much closer on "clinching" the title... :tup:

Archived