Phantis Forums

Ofi-Olympiakos

Crazy

For one more time we have to travel to the beautifull island of Crete and play against our beloved team OFI or as people used to call them PAO(B).The 18 players that Valverde took with him are:

I really have no idea because i dont know if Valverde will try to protect some player so i have to wait for the starting 11 to see what is up.

PS.Welcome to our Forum thodoris7 :tup:

Fellas please explain to me why we have players like Diogo, Dudu, Galletti Nikopolidis etc. in this game? Are we NOT that deep in our lineup to where we can have our "bench" play and get a positive result? I Just Cannot get it why this happens in Greece....

Because honestly we dont have any real good bench players.Mendrinos is so and so,he will either have an ok game or he will have a total f..k up game,Oscar is for many things but not really for us,Papadopoulos Giannis is the only one that can really help but ask Valverde why he is not using him,Bravo needs to find another team and get the hell out,Leonardo and Stoltidis are recovering for injuries and are not 100% yet,Kovacevic is done,am i forgetting anyone???Kokkalis needs to spend some money instead of waiting to see if PAO and AEK will get anything big as far as players and then move.That is not the style of a big club,sit and wait,that is a style of mpakaliko... :tdown:

Archived