14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this match?

• Olympiakos
    • Galatasaray
    • Draw

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the broadcaster of MEGA on some drugs or something???

He actually says that Olympiakos is not really bad.Yes,we are missing our midfield players but that does not make this performance as average.

Is the broadcaster of MEGA on some drugs or something???

He actually says that Olympiakos is not really bad.Yes,we are missing our midfield players but that does not make this performance as average.

That's why I really hate these "fan" commentators (for any team btw) ... It's just really annoying. Stay objective!

Galletti out, Kovasevic in. That answers my question too! :D

I was frustrated from seeing these players even as a non-OSFP supporter.

Ante kai mia ali eksipnada from our commentator: "the Tourkoi to pirane ap'tis leptomeries" ... AHAHAHAHA :D

Anyway there was no spirit whatsoever in the OSFP game today. Sad. Let's see what happens next.

Btw Diogo annoyed me the most. Those tricks etc might work vs Panthrakikos but this is GS in Turkey ... :-| time to wake up! Deserved win for Galatasaray, and a wonder this didn't end 5-0 (sorry sounds harsh but it's true).

wow OSFP could only play or be somewhat complete with Darko in there......Valverde is a retard for waiting so long on putting him in he really makes the differenence...OSFP would have brought it 1-1 had Kovacevic played more im pretty sure....GS though was probably the unluckiest of them all they should have put that away with the double open net-post.....

leptomeries......more OSFP bias crap, no wonder I prefer the Turks to win! Come on, GS had all the chances and good ones, play, containtment until the last 10 mins when OSFP got 2 chances. que somos realisticos edw twra.....

btw its Beluschi not Belucci why cant Sotirakopoulos read?

I just hve turned from cafe that ''digital'' channel gave the match, and i feel a serious pain on my arm to hit the wall when GS missed goals and ofcourse on my throat to swear.

But i liked the game of GS. i wonder when my team will be proffesionel that always play amateur funny thing the foreigners in GS they start to play with this amateur soul. GS were atacking all 95 minutes and missed maybe 70 goals ''if you cant score u wont get the goal'' but Olympiakos was far away to score except Kovacevic' head and another one De Santcis' mistake.

I wonder why Kovacevic wasnt inside before? GS was beating OSPF and he was keeping his gun outside even people afraid at the cafe when they hear ''Kovacevic''

Was the Coach of OSPF sleeping?

Turkish speaker told for ''Patcacıoglou'' he is from Anadolu!!! (with an exciting voice) :)

I just hve turned from cafe that ''digital'' channel gave the match, and i feel a serious pain on my arm to hit the wall when GS missed goals and ofcourse on my throat to swear.

But i liked the game of GS. i wonder when my team will be proffesionel that always play amateur funny thing the foreigners in GS they start to play with this amateur soul. GS were atacking all 95 minutes and missed maybe 70 goals ''if you cant score u wont get the goal'' but Olympiakos was far away to score except Kovacevic' head and another one De Santcis' mistake.

I wonder why Kovacevic wasnt inside before? GS was beating OSPF and he was keeping his gun outside even people afraid at the cafe when they hear ''Kovacevic''

Was the Coach of OSPF sleeping?

Turkish speaker told for ''Patcacıoglou'' he is from Anadolu!!! (with an exciting voice) :)

i think pacacioglou is actually native gypsy (roma) from trakia ...... the name is turkish yes but obviously his grandad knew how to make a bowl of soup!

GS should have scored more, they did well but OSFP did very bad too..Domi was awful, Diogo was disapointing...Kovacevic makes huge difference for OSFP he could have helped a lot if he came on in the 45th minute instead..

When will people start listening to me? When PAO (supposedly) strengthened over the last few year I was telling everyone that the players they signed were appalling. Everyone was saying I was anti-PAO. What happened? Postiga, Manucho, Gilberto, Sarriegi, Xristodoulopoulos, etc, proved to be flops (or have relatively under-acheived).

I was also telling everyone that we should sign Lua Lua before we even showed an interest... we did sign him, and he became a fans' favourite. This year, when the crazy chairman decided to sack Lemoni and replace him with an unproven young manager, while selling all our best players, I was saying that this would be the worst Oly team ever. But, people were saying, "don't be so negative, we'll sign Diogo" etc. And what has this team become?

Now does this make me some sort of expert? Of course not, it's simply common sense. I haven't grown up in Greece and because of that I'm detached from the politics of Greek football. I couldn't care less whether Olympiakos have signed better players than PAO. I couldn't care less whether Olympiakos have won 10 titles in the last 11 years. I'd rather we have a team, that instead of being a 3 out of 10 as it is now, it was a 7 out of 10 and Olympiakos only won 5 titles in the past decade. The point I'm making is that this team is a bourdelo and it's the fans' fault for accepting it!!! GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSES AND PROTEST, not against the manager, but against the way the club is run!!!

As for the game itself...

Nikopolidis: 5 = had an ok game but should have saved Kewell's header imo

Zewlakow: 5 = Was average. Wasn't embarassed but his positioning wasn't good.

Avraam: 2 = I don't know why people rate this bum. He's pathetic and he was owned on every occassion today. Not to mention the fact that his positioning was terrible and every time he got the ball he just aimed a hopeless long ball forward.

Domi: 4 = He was exposed on numerous occassions and offered nothing going forward.

Pantos: 5 = Worked hard but was ineffective.

Torosidis: 5 = Worked hard but was ineffective. Where were his positive runs?

Galletti: 1 = Gave the ball away EVERY time he got it. I'd be interested to see his personal statistics because I'm sure his pass completion rate was something like 5%.

Antzas: 1 = I can understand why playing a centre back in centre mid would effect the team's ability to go forward. But on how on earth could they have so much space in that area? Every time Lincoln got the ball he had 5 metres of space around him at the minimum. He also gave the ball away constantly.

Patsa: 1 = Same as Antzas.

Bellushi: 2 = Passed when he should have dribbled and dribbled when he should have passed. He also couldn't control the ball to save his life and his passing was poor.

Diogo: 3 = Completely owned by Servet. In his defence he was isolated and couldn't do much with those stupid long balls.

SUBS:

Leto: 3 = Couldn't dribble, couldn't control the ball, had no imagination and showed that he can't compete at this level. Hurry up and send him back to Liverpool.

Oscar: 3 = What did he do? Nothing... oh, he gave the ball away. That was his contribution.

Kovacevic: 6 = Almost scored with the header and also made a great run to the near post but Domi played the ball 20 yards over him <_< He did more in 15 mins than anyone else did in the whole game.

Valverde: 0 = He was negative, his team played without passion, the system didn't work and he waited way too long before introducing Darko.

Kokkali: -100 = He's the cancer of Greek football his latest "creation" was arse-raped today. Despite the commentator saying that this match was decided on the details :LOL: In reality we were lucky not to cop 3 or 4.

i agree with close to everything you write, dude

valverde isnt exactly unproven though. on papaer he has his merits and brought espanyol to the uefa cup final. i agree though that his spell at olympiakos does not suggest much quality in terms of managing. his obvious dislike for kovacevic is also starting to hurt the club.

i also think nikopolidis probably isnt a t fault for the goal. the man marking was just ridiulous. although nikopolidis does look a bit odd once again.

avraam is just aticking timebomb. tactically very inept. no sort of intelligence whatsoever. what he has going for himself is his tsambouka and his passion. i am still unsure about him. i do rate him somewhat but i share your overall sentiment. in any case papastathopoulos and tavlaridis should be well ahead of him in any ethniki.

funny how galletti, belluschi (who i get the feeling has a lot less to offer than people expect), diogo were comple no shows. equally appaling is the fact that valverde as opposed to ten cate seems to have no overall gameplan whatsoever but just the greek balla mentality to rely on individual skills of certain players. too might work in greece but far too little for european football.

all the greek papers are writing as if the game was close and OSFP got cheated :LOL: :LOL:

first the commentator says it was down to the details now they are saying they deserved to win... :LOL:

Torosidis went on and said GS werent special...right they outshot Gavros by what? 2nd half OSFP could BARELY get the ball out of thier own half, GS was playing rigid defense in the midifield and finding plenty of space up and creating chances.

come on....is their really no OSFP fan in existence that saw a team clearly deserve to lose - other than DUDE?

DUDE was right about the defense. Galatasaray had acres of space all night - in the area. The chances made and lost by GS were tremendous in both halves, while OSFP made 1 chance of a free kick in the last minutes...even Haydar said it well - his hands were bloody from banging the wall all night and sore voice from cursing at the ridiculously easy missed chances..... and morons in the greek media who are all 100% Gavrakia are saying OSFP was in the game? GS stomped them, and OSFP took a flattering scoreline. 1-2 OSFP long-ball chances in the last 10 mins were not enough..

anyways, for OSFP, you only need the 3rd place to progress. GS in Istanbul was one of the toughest matches, and for goal difference (which counts a bit more in this 4 game 1 matchoff setup was kept to a minimum.....) so far from the end of the world...all OSFP needs to do is win their home games and they are through really....

That Koutso Kangaroo harry kewell hasnt done anything in club football since his leeds days. Also his header Nikopolidis could have saved it. Also it was a definate penalty to us in the 39th. Bad refeeing for both greek clubs bremens first goal was hand ball and we were denied a clear penalty.

Archived