dark_horse

Who will win this match?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this match?

• Olympiakos
    • Galatasaray
    • Draw

The actuall line up that Valverde will start:

----------------------------Nikopolidis-------------------------------------------------------

-----------Pantos----------Zevlakow-----------Papadopoulos---------------Domi--------

--------------Patsatzoglou-----------Antzas-------------------Torosidis-------------------

-------------------------Galletti------------------------------Belluschi----------------------

-----------------------------------------Diogo------------------------------------------------

Not bad.It is a 4-3-2-1 that can be changed into 4-3-3 when we are attacking and 4-5-1 when we are defending.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge game with cultural implications. Also Kyrie Crazy, I like that lineup

It is not a bad one.I like to be suprised with a coach and i see that Valverde understands now,were our team strenghts are but most importantly,were our weaknesses are.

The actuall line up that Valverde will start:

----------------------------Nikopolidis-------------------------------------------------------

-----------Pantos----------Zevlakow-----------Papadopoulos---------------Domi--------

--------------Patsatzoglou-----------Antzas-------------------Torosidis-------------------

-------------------------Galletti------------------------------Belluschi----------------------

-----------------------------------------Diogo------------------------------------------------

Not bad.It is a 4-3-2-1 that can be changed into 4-3-3 when we are attacking and 4-5-1 when we are defending.

Ok i suck and Valverde is more crazy than me.

-------------------------Patsatzoglou-------------------------Antzas-----------------------

-----------Torosidis-----------------Belluschi-------------Galletti--------------------------

4-2-3-1 is the final formation with Galletti playing on the left side. :la:

We are reaching the 20 minute mark and nothing spectacullar so far.Way to many players in the centerfield.

After a corner kick,Galatasaray got close to a goal but Ardas header went just out.

Archived