Galatasaray - Olympiakos

dark_horse

Who will win this match?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this match?

• Olympiakos
    • Galatasaray
    • Draw

WHAT??? I thought the game started at 20:45 ...

so far for sportscasting :D ...

This is UEFA baby.

26 min Kewell just scored with a nice header after a corner kick.Nobody even tried to get up in the air with him.

Nikopolidis tried by it was a strong header.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor defending, and even worse goalkeeping on the goal.

nikopolidis is a complete m#$%!s when will you people realize.

only 1 man on the posts and he puts it on the near that he was covering??? (yes, the GK assigns men on posts or not this is fact)

Drakos,i did not see anyone next to Kewell trying to make the header tougher for him.Domi was 2.9 miles away.....

It makes my head rumble why players like kewell lincoln baros would want to come and playin turkey scratch scratch

Forget about why they are in Turkey... ask yourself why they are not in Greece :).

But I can't say the Greek league is doing bad, Rivaldo left but we've got for example Estoyanoff and Recoba in Panionios...

Anyway that was a penalty imho, any opinions?

Forget about why they are in Turkey... ask yourself why they are not in Greece :).

But I can't say the Greek league is doing bad, Rivaldo left but we've got for example Estoyanoff and Recoba in Panionios...

Anyway that was a penalty imho, any opinions?

It did not look like the Galatasaray player got ball,only Diogos legs but the camera was not in a good place.

It is ok and normal.In europe we almost never get any extra luck..... :D

If it were callled it would of been a weak penalty..

if it was called against a greek team, that teams supporter would be bitching for at least six months.

Its not liek galata scored a goal with their arm or anything.

Yes,you are right but now count how many times it has actually given for greek teams and how many has been given against.

Again,not a big deal.I dont want penalty kicks this year.I want clear wins or loses.

Archived