14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this match?

• Olympiakos
    • Galatasaray
    • Draw

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor defending, and even worse goalkeeping on the goal.

nikopolidis is a complete m#$%!s when will you people realize.

only 1 man on the posts and he puts it on the near that he was covering??? (yes, the GK assigns men on posts or not this is fact)

Drakos,i did not see anyone next to Kewell trying to make the header tougher for him.Domi was 2.9 miles away.....
true, but Kota Adonis does not know how to set up his defense on a corner with 15 years of professional experience. thats a joke.

Diogo having a bad game....

Also I saw a banner saying "Attention" in blue with life rafts....is this another Smyrna Catastrophe joke? :angry: Id rather not have this corny/stupid No Racism in football campaign, unless it applies to ALL.

Joking about those death is a thousand times worse than making a monkey noises or any "racist" stuff that UEFA is only caring about.

Must be the turkish baths that attracts them there great :D

Plus the oriental dancing,the greatest baklava and other pastries plus a bunch of xanoumakia.

oups......wait a second......they could get all that if they were playing for your club.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No i still think is mostly the money.

Crazy, you want clean wins this season you say, btu no matter what u do, it will never erase

OLYMPIAKOS PAPER CHAMPIONS 2008

:P

Yes,you are correct there my friend but at least,some small teams like Werder Bremen,we were beating for laughs and giggles last year,1-3 away and 3-0 at home.Not a hard fought 2-2 draw...... :P :P :nw: :nw: :LOL: :LOL: :gr:

Also I saw a banner saying "Attention" in blue with life rafts....is this another Smyrna Catastrophe joke? :angry: Id rather not have this corny/stupid No Racism in football campaign, unless it applies to ALL.

Joking about those death is a thousand times worse than making a monkey noises or any "racist" stuff that UEFA is only caring about.

I don't know if it is (a joke about the catastrophe) but if it is you are spot on what concerns UEFA.

And well... even if it isn't, you are still spot on about UEFA :D. The (anti-racism and other) rules should apply to all.

IDK what it says i cant see it that clearly from the tv - i think at the end of the half i saw it being taken down (behind where OSFP was shooting) but they may be moving it so we can see it on the other side.

All i saw was Attention in greek-style letters in blue and i know in one match 2 years ago with the ethniki they made these stupid jokes as if they were some how clever...YouTubeTurk Losers! (Btw UEFA did not care 1 bit about the last one)

Last year in the champions league? FRESKA KOULOURIA megale..

oh thats right.. no cl for u this season.

Does that apply for me only???The championship was last year,Bremen was last year but so far in our small little league,i dont see any PAO team in the first place,-7 actually.....xixixixixixi

Anyhow,i missed the seconda half start but it does not look pretty so far.

Archived