Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Anorthosis

dark_horse

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well as a cypriot and PAO fan my heart wants you jokers to loose the round with a 3-1 win (anorthosi goal comming in 93') however, my head says for no reason other than the ability for OSFP and their fans to wank on forever about it you guys will win 4-0....we'll see though maybe OSFP will enojy getting some sucsess in europe competeing for the UEFA CUP

We need to think positive and my prediction is that we will qualify easy with a 6-1 victory :1eye: ...Galetti (2) , Leto (1) ,Kovacevic (1) , Doudou (1) and Belluschi (1)

Also Dellas to get send off in the 2nd half :P

A couple of years ago Scotland dogged a 1-0 win over Holland and then got flogged 6-0 away...Miracles can happen :LOL: :LOL:

OLYMPIAKOS 6

ANOR8OSH 1

ONE THING FOR SURE TO KARAISKAKI 8A EINAI KOLASH

its funny everybody is seeing this as an easy 4-0, 5-1, 6-1

while this is the team that just beat you 3-0....

and good to see, the fans are so confident in there team, that they need to attack Anorthosis practice and busses. I hope Ano does it, they seriously do deserve it more than OSFP at this point. Come so far, and I do not think they are so terrible to go in and blow it in 15 minutes, becuase they cant take a crowd (like theyve never played in big crowds or intensive crowds before) theyre only 90 mins away from a DREAM.

Imo the first 20 minutes or so are the biggest. Oly have to score right off the bat, in they want four before ET. If OLY doesn't take advantage of all the chances they are going to get in this game, we could see a repeat of their last meeting. However I dont think that that is going to happen, Oly will score before HT , and get 3 or 4 in the second half :gr:

When will this CRAP EVER END!

It seems to me that once again Greek Soccer goes 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

My question is: With all the crazy stuff that happened w/ Anorthosis bus, didn't we learn from this? Din't the "head of security" say.... Hey there could be issues here w/ the fans coming into Athens...

We have to start treating these fans like they need to be deserved, scluded from alot...

EPO, Security, and yeah I would say UEFA need to step inside here and make these fans change their ways...

Sorry fellas but it pisses me off in a way because I want MY TEAM to do well not the fans...

one of the biggest european embarassments i can remember in this sport.

competlely out of left field, and out of bitterness that OSFP lost 3-0.

Deserve a ban. Big time. I have NO clue where this aggression comes from. Its totaly random and underserved. Anorthosis are GREEKS and they worked hard. there fans dont start s%$#! like the other big Cypr clubs of what i know.

this is so undeserved. The only justice would be Anorthosis going through.

Sorry those DOUCHEBAGS should not be celebrating at the end of the night. After all they did, to attack a team that bested them. Pathetic. Just Pathetic. Come on Ano....do it for the GOOD of HELLAS :gr:

A

Archived