Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Anorthosis

dark_horse

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an embarassment to Greece, this actually pisses me off. Now all the teams can hope PAO succeeds in the CL & the teams like osfp pay off the get to this stage & lose. PATHETIC

LOL. Surely this was terrible but you have no idea what you're about. It's not the end of the world. Olympiakos is more capable of winning the UEFA Cup than beating teams in the Champions League anyway, thus earning more points for the league this way. You just worry about PAO big boy.

paper champs, on the well known couch, again.. the more things change the more they stay the same

lets see if there are any fines for the animals prior to the game, maybe no UEFA

The Olympiako/Bazelo hatred will never go away :whistle:

Our club has made some shocking decisions this year which has cost us and we can only learn from them.

Lets see what Kolofardiakos does with defenders like Sariegi and Byndras :LOL: :LOL:

I can't wait for Oly vs Bazelos :box: :box:

PERASTIKA MAS :P

I for one am ok with the the fact they didn't move forward. As I've said before, the management has taken the CL for granted. Many of the moves made are quick fixes for 1 year and not looking at the big picture (I guess this is the Greek mentality).

There are many new young faces on the team. time for them to start gaining experience. Mark my words. If Kokallis doesn't fire Velverde, Olympiakos will be a dominant team for years to come.

Olumpiakos in UEFA should rack up some points for Greece. Hopefully PAO, AEK and Aris can do the same.

I really believe that Mitroglou has a chance to be something special.

after this game.....neither can we wait Red Magic. You needed 3 goals and first half couldnt even make 1 shot except for the Kovacevic. Not until OSFP started throwing total numbers forward and played with 2 defenders and Ano tired up before OSFP got a goal and some chances.

Valverde is an idiot, face it. Hes got no clue what he got himself into, coaching a short stint in Spain really doesnt mean s%$#! in Greece. Thats just the truth.

Stop calling OSFP an embarassment. Anorthosis faught their ass off for this result and deserve the credit. OSFP didnt impress me, but i thought first half (most important) was all Ketsbaia stepping on Valverde. Ketsbaia got exactly what he wanted out of that half, controlled everything, more readiness, organziation - thats what Ano do best.

Its great to see Ano in the CL, its great to see some justice for AEK after they got scammed last year, and its always great to see our rivals not make their objecitves.

As for OSFP winnign the UEFA cup, that is a total m*****a. If your not beating Anorthosis, you for sure as hell wont win the UEFA. No greek team has a shot at winning UEFA, the teams in it are too tough right now, and the 3rd placed CL teams havent even been called in.

also OSFP did at least get some poitns for Greece by winning the match.

Silibitiria stous gavrous!!! When is the funeral Famagusta is finally free !!!!!! What a great day for Cyprus zito tin Anorthosis wow what a second division greek team did to the Champions of Greece!!! LOLOLOLOLO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

First off congratulations to Anorthosi players and management for getting the best out of us in the first game and been able to hold that result and make it to the CL group stage.They were more prepared,played better at their home and got a great result for the club and their country.Congrats again.For Olympiakos it was a great defeat to start of the season and the finger pointing is the easy solution but we are still in the begining of the season and we can not let this linger for a lot.The roster not full,the coach mistakes of reading the opponent,the management slow motion moves during the summer and many others could take 30 pages to analyze but the result will be the same.We failed,Anorthosi made it.The only positive thing that i saw personally was our attitude and effort in the last 45 minutes.With the excemption of last years CL games,we havent played like that in a long time,full control of the game,unstoppable running,keeping the ball and really terrorizing the other team.This is something that if it happens more often,it will make me really happy,since i wont get bored watching my team games in Greece like last year.Life goes on and so are we/gavroi and our team.

PS.A little favor,lets avoid calling each other names please.I get it that some want to brag and some others are pissed but be civilized about it.No mentions to paper champs and no m#$%!s comment.This is warning/request to ALL OF YOU.We have some younger kids visiting these forums.Lets be better that the hooligans of our clubs.Thank you much and good-night or good-day depending were you live.

we suck my friends..why let lemonis go, have no clue..did we not make the last sixteen in europe last season..we gelled last year with exceptional players and we added a few more good names this year and Lemonis would have led us to the group stages of Champions League..Proves once and for all what kind of m alaka Mr. Kokkali really is. No knowledge of football what so ever..Go count your money re m alakokavli!!! B)

:LOL: :LOL: winning the UEFA cup :LOL: :LOL: with your luck Anorthisis will finish 3rd & will be waiting for you again.. Or maybe you need to play Kalmar FF & not advance copping 3 goals in Sweden... this is not the day for osfp fans to be talking success or waving the pom poms. Apologise for this pathetic display from your team & your fans before the game..

we suck my friends..why let lemonis go, have no clue..did we not make the last sixteen in europe last season..we gelled last year with exceptional players and we added a few more good names this year and Lemonis would have led us to the group stages of Champions League..Proves once and for all what kind of m alaka Mr. Kokkali really is. No knowledge of football what so ever..Go count your money re m alakokavli!!! B)

hats off to you mate, i would feel the same way.

:LOL: :LOL: winning the UEFA cup :LOL: :LOL: with your luck Anorthisis will finish 3rd & will be waiting for you again.. Or maybe you need to play Kalmar FF & not advance copping 3 goals in Sweden... this is not the day for osfp fans to be talking success or waving the pom poms. Apologise for this pathetic display from your team & your fans before the game..

Apologize? Where are your apologies for all these years? You don't have any, just excuses.

I didn't say we will win UEFA. Learn how to read. I said we have a better shot at doing that than beating the Real Madrid's and Man U's of the Champions League, especially with the way we are playing this season.

A fantastic first half from Anorthosis. Played amazing possession football under pressure, it was like watching an Italian Serie A team.

The 2nd half was about defending... Certain things need to be worked on. Too often Olympiakos had space to shoot 30 yards from goal and that needs to change. For the time being, we'll enjoy this historic moment for Cypriot football.

What amazing moments! Bring on Man Utd!!!! :tup:

As for Olympiakos... the chairman has raped the squad and the fans have disgraced the club. It seems fitting that Kokkalis and the hooligans will be watching their team play at 5:30pm against some random Estonian team!

On a side note... Once Otto goes, Ketsbaia is the man to get! :gr: :gr:

well anaorthosis has proved me wrong, im glad that they won. Well deserved victory and perhaps the start of an era??

does this make anorthosi champions of Greece? hahahahahaha

i did find it funny how all the anorthosi fans had greek flags though

Well I would hope so...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

http://www.goal4replay.net/VideoWatchF.asp...?ID=16343&Ln=En

ANOOOO ANOOOO ANOOOO, ANOOOO ANOOOO ANOOOO, ANO-LEOEO, ANO-LEOOO, ANO-LE, OLE OLE!!!

Don't worry my friends. PAO will get enough points in Europe this year to ensure that you'll at least get a chance to qualify for the CL next year after you finish 3rd in the league this year.

What comes around goes around. Justice has been served! After Olympiakos won the championship last year via the courts and screwed AEK out of the championship, Olympiakos gets eliminated by the weakest team they faced in the 11 of 12 years they've been champions in Greece. They can control the Greek League but they cant control UEFA and the results. Even those fans that attacked the Anorthosis bus in Athens when the team arrived thought that tactic would work in Europe like it has in Greece but it didnt and now it backfired as the team might get punished. Nice that a former AEK player who is now the Anorthosis coach knocked out Olympiakos.

I wonder if Olympiakos will appeal their dismissal in the courts???

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

http://www.goal4replay.net/VideoWatchF.asp...?ID=16343&Ln=En

ANOOOO ANOOOO ANOOOO, ANOOOO ANOOOO ANOOOO, ANO-LEOEO, ANO-LEOOO, ANO-LE, OLE OLE!!!

Don't worry my friends. PAO will get enough points in Europe this year to ensure that you'll at least get a chance to qualify for the CL next year after you finish 3rd in the league this year.

Just like we finished 3rd 11 of the last 12 years, right? Go back into your little hole vazelo.

Archived