Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Anorthosis

dark_horse

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its sad not to have 2 Greek teams in the CL but at least your going into the Uefa Cup to get Greece some points. I really really want to get Anorthosis in PAO's group to show them what a good Greek team can do to them. Oh well good luck in the Uefa Cup get us some points please we need them.

paper champs, on the well known couch, again.. the more things change the more they stay the same

lets see if there are any fines for the animals prior to the game, maybe no UEFA

Paper champs...lol. Yeah, 11 years it was all by paper. Last year's 4-0 gamisi ston kolo was on paper too, right? Ante re pigene krypsou.

paper champs, on the well known couch, again.. the more things change the more they stay the same

lets see if there are any fines for the animals prior to the game, maybe no UEFA

Come on bro lets not kick them when they are down lol.

im shocked. I really expected ALOT more. In the first half, Oly look like Pas Preveza. Overall Oly were horrible. if u take away they goal and the 20 minutes following it, oly looked like they never played together.

The coach's decisions were aboslutely horrible. He took off the olys biggest threat, allbe it a small one, Leto, and put in djole. I dont disagree in putting in djole but there were other players to take out before leto. Belluschi had a horrible first half. He picked up his game after HT but for me, although he shows great talent, played liek absolute piss.

What about taking Antzas off for Patsa? what was that? PATSA? he is a good kid but is just not oly material. Valverde will prob not be fired but he did not show me any signs of knowing what he was doing. Absolute shocker.

Im both happy and sad oly is out. Im happy cuz my team gets the full money amount for being the only greek team in the CL.

Im sad though. My grandad is a die hard oly fan and is prob devasted. He is at the billiardo on Jean Talon right now prob yelling obsenities. Im also sad because its not good for greece. Its a shame. A real shame.

Leto, Galetti, Kova, Antzas, Stoltidis, Dudu, Belluschi and Djole are the only players on Oly that deserve to wear the sweater.

Toro has been super dissapointing ever since Euro 2008. Avraam is just not that good. Galitsios doesnt look like he is a first choice and Leonardo is just weak.

I dont mean for this to seem liek rubbing salt in the wound but Kokkalis has just as much blame than Valverde does.

Not taking anythign away from Anorthosis but to me, this result, is mroe embarrassing then the 7-0 loss to Juve. How a team gets eliminated from a team from Cyprus is beyond me. Tonight, Anorthosis and cyprus, became the team with the lowest population ever to qualify for the Champions League.

Shame.

I am sorry to see Olympiakos eliminated, but at least another Greek team got a historic - and well deserved - qualification.

You know your team is trouble when the announcers mention the "heroic efforts" of your DM, and how tired your AM and your CF is in the 80th minute in the very beginning of the season.

I am sad for my Olympiakos friends here at Phantis and in Greece, but it's only football.

Greece got some points from the win, but we won't get the automatic bonus points from participation in the groups. This is a big hit for the league. Let's hope they get some wins in UEFA.

What's next for Olympiakos? is there another qualifier for UEFA cup or are they playing in groups?

Archived