Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Anorthosis

dark_horse

a couple seasons ago anorthosis played trapzonspor of turkey in cyprus where they won 3-1 in the second round of champions league.. they went back to turkey in front of 50000 fans in a sea of hell with 100 greek cypriots in the stands as well..THe greek players in that game nver have seen a sea of hell in that staduim nor they will ever se it agian and anorthosis only lost 1-0 and went thru to the next round!!! Karaskakis will be a cake walk since most of the players have already played in that staduim a number of times if anorthosis scores a goal olympiakos will be playing with there boooozoki in the uefa cup...Play boozooki play boozooki play boozoki yia mena LOLOLOLOLO

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a couple seasons  ago anorthosis played trapzonspor of turkey in cyprus where they won 3-1 in the second round of champions league.. they went back to turkey in front of 50000 fans in a sea of hell with 100 greek cypriots in the stands as well..THe greek players in that game nver have seen a sea of hell in that staduim nor they will ever se it agian and anorthosis only lost 1-0 and went thru to the next round!!! Karaskakis will be a cake walk since most of the players have already played in that staduim a number of times if anorthosis scores a goal olympiakos will be playing with there boooozoki in the uefa cup...Play boozooki play boozooki play boozoki yia mena LOLOLOLOLO

Where did you remembered that song???My God somebody send this man some new material..... :D :D :D :LOL: :tup: :tup:

Where do I start... here's a statement for you guys.. Anorthosis didn't beat Olympiakos because they were better prepared or because they were in better physical condition, they won because they are better. That's right, the 11 that played in blue are a better team than the 11 that played in red.  I like everyone here, I respect your opinions, and I look forward to reading your posts, but these excuses that you guys are conjuring up, like "it's valverde's fault", or "they were better prepared", or "in better physical condition", is ridiculous.

I disagree. I dont really know too much about cypriot football, but I can tell you that olympiakos that game showed that there 11 players can be more talented than the cypriots. The problem with this olympiakos team is the lack of passion. Something we realied on heavily last year with Lemonis. Lemonis loved the club and put passion into his work and made sure the players played with passion. THats what we realied hugly in CL last year and tahts why we did well. We certanly miss players liek Lua Lua and a younger djole would would work their tails off. The only player who does that on our current roster is Galletti. Djole and Stoltidis work hard to but are getting up there in age. This team is not even close to as strong as it was last year, but still talented enough to win this game. I think we could have been wayyy better prepared and I blame that on Valverde. Its his fault. He should make sure our players dont underestimate and get cocky.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=LA33afnlaQE&...feature=related

Look at lemonis in this video and tell me we dont miss that passion and ethusiasm

You know what.. Our summer has been awful. Is it just me or are teams like aek having way more friendlys then us and getting better prepared? We can all agree that we lost this game due to poor prep, and were not even playing any matches!...

Guys It's clear that I've been very annoyed with the way the club's been handled over the summer but Kokkalis has dropped this club to new lows! I'm absolutely disgraced with the way Olympiakos has handled itself in this tie.

Firstly, Olympiakos only gave Ano 1,100 tickets. Ano requested 1,600 which is the legal requirement they are entitled to. When Olympiakos refused, Ano threated (and possibly went ahead with) reporting Olympiakos to UEFA. So what has Kokkali done? The tickets are 15 euros for Olympiakos fans, but he has priced them at 40 euros for the Ano fans. So he's made the tickets available theoretically, but is attempting to price them out of travelling. Ma ti m#$%!s pou eine autos o an8ropos re?

The above is a fact, but there are also unprovable rumours going around Cyprus. It's been reported that a club insider at Ano has claimed that Kokkalis has offered to buy the tie!!! Under normal circumstances I'd ridicule such rumours... but then again this is Kokkali we're talking about.

When this tie first happened I was really torn. I found myself leaning towards Ano for reasons that I posted in the Ano-Rapid Wienna board, but I was still torn. Now however I firmly in the Ano camp. I hope the cancer the runs the club is completely humiliated on Wednesday!

Firstly, Olympiakos only gave Ano 1,100 tickets. Ano requested 1,600 which is the legal requirement they are entitled to. When Olympiakos refused, Ano threated (and possibly went ahead with) reporting Olympiakos to UEFA.

Maybe Ano can pull some sort of Wallner here and not even have to play the second leg :P ...

The above is a fact, but there are also unprovable rumours going around Cyprus. It's been reported that a club insider at Ano has claimed that Kokkalis has offered to buy the tie!!! Under normal circumstances I'd ridicule such rumours... but then again this is Kokkali we're talking about.

I wouldn't be surprised if that were true... Then again if it is, let's see some proof!

The only good thing imo that Kokkalis brings to OSFP is his money (although he could be spending way more).

Congrats on the Diogo signing btw.

Guys It's clear that I've been very annoyed with the way the club's been handled over the summer but Kokkalis has dropped this club to new lows! I'm absolutely disgraced with the way Olympiakos has handled itself in this tie.

Firstly, Olympiakos only gave Ano 1,100 tickets. Ano requested 1,600 which is the legal requirement they are entitled to. When Olympiakos refused, Ano threated (and possibly went ahead with) reporting Olympiakos to UEFA. So what has Kokkali done? The tickets are 15 euros for Olympiakos fans, but he has priced them at 40 euros for the Ano fans. So he's made the tickets available theoretically, but is attempting to price them out of travelling. Ma ti m#$%!s pou eine autos o an8ropos re?

When this tie first happened I was really torn. I found myself leaning towards Ano for reasons that I posted in the Ano-Rapid Wienna board, but I was still torn. Now however I firmly in the Ano camp. I hope the cancer the runs the club is completely humiliated on Wednesday!

I've heard the rumours too, no way of knowing how true they are but the over-priced tickets are a fact. i know people that have bought them. i don't understand the logic of it, its not like 40 euros will stop the anorthosis fans from travelling. maybe it's a financial plan, kokkalis is trying to make the money back that he'll lose from not making the cl! :LOL:

:nono: As a fan of Olympiakos im embaressed if our president even thought about doing it. Theres always been contraversy with Kokkalis and match fixing and Ive always seemed to deny it. But now, this summer he has got himself into a huge mess and he better not pay his way out of it. Thats embarissing to the name OLYMPIAKOS. We are still able to win this tie fair and sqare.

Anything is possible!! I can almost guarantee there will be no match fixing too much money is at stake for anorthosis if they win ketsbaia will have his boys ready hopefully it will be enough and may the best team win there was a problem with tickets now that this is solved all is left is to play the match!! This game will make or break the reds if they get knocked out there season will be finished before it even starts kokkalis will be in disaray I guarantee it anyhow let's see a good match will see how desperate the reds gets they will be worse then a whore in a bourdello ICANN wait to see the p****** at work!!!!

Firstly, Olympiakos only gave Ano 1,100 tickets. Ano requested 1,600 which is the legal requirement they are entitled to. When Olympiakos refused, Ano threated (and possibly went ahead with) reporting Olympiakos to UEFA. So what has Kokkali done?  The tickets are 15 euros for Olympiakos fans, but he has priced them at 40 euros for the Ano fans. So he's made the tickets available theoretically, but is attempting to price them out of travelling. Ma ti m#$%!s pou eine autos o an8ropos re?

I've heard the rumours too, no way of knowing how true they are but the over-priced tickets are a fact. i know people that have bought them. i don't understand the logic of it, its not like 40 euros will stop the anorthosis fans from travelling. maybe it's a financial plan, kokkalis is trying to make the money back that he'll lose from not making the cl! :LOL:
What a joke.... I can't believe what I'm reading here. It's amazing to me how much some of these guys want Olympiacos to fail. Can't people just understand that it's a game and no matter what, if Olympiacos makes it to the CL group stage or not there's still tomorrow and tomorrow looks good.

These rumors about match fixing are RUMORS and nothing else. If you're one of the "suckers" that believes that sort of crap, then go ahead & believe it.

When Leto and Galletti are running up and down the wings causing all kinds of hell then we'll talk.

GL OLYMPIACOS :tup:

Firstly, Olympiakos only gave Ano 1,100 tickets. Ano requested 1,600 which is the legal requirement they are entitled to. When Olympiakos refused, Ano threated (and possibly went ahead with) reporting Olympiakos to UEFA. So what has Kokkali done?

Guys i will love to get in your little conversation now but the game is in 2 days and i have to try hard to get that day off to watch it because if i stay at work and watch i will propably get FIRED. :D

Kokkalis is and can be a big m#$%!s at some points of his presidency but as of right now,i could not care less if Anorthosi fans have to pay more to get in....you like to watch the game,pay up,you can' t afford it,enjoy it from your TV set and be happy because some of us still only watch from our PC monitors.If i was the president,i would not mess with the tickets but it is what it is. :D

Guest TheLegend

Guys i will love to get in your little conversation now but the game is in 2 days and i have to try hard to get that day off to watch it because if i stay at work and watch i will propably get FIRED. :D

Kokkalis is and can be a big m#$%!s at some points of his presidency but as of right now,i could not care less if Anorthosi fans have to pay more to get in....you like to watch the game,pay up,you can' t afford it,enjoy it from your TV set and be happy because some of us still only watch from our PC monitors.If i was the president,i would not mess with the tickets but it is what it is. :D

but all u do is criticise olympiacos to the extreme so it doesnt matter. No matter what happens ur there to s%$#! on someone :whistle:

The climate surrounding this tie is just getting worse and worse... the Anorthosis team bus was attacked by a number of fans on motorbikes as it left the airport to go to the hotel. The Ano spokesman said he was disgraced by their actions and said that the team wasn't attacked as aggressively even when playing in Turkey.

:tdown:

The climate surrounding this tie is just getting worse and worse... the Anorthosis team bus was attacked by a number of fans on motorbikes as it left the airport to go to the hotel. The Ano spokesman said he was disgraced by their actions and said that the team wasn't attacked as aggressively even when playing in Turkey.

This is a disgrase for the club and to its normal,like my self and most of us in here supporters.This tactics have no place in this modern age of our club and the people responsible for it,the 25 jerks with the motorcycles and the people who organize this attack,should be arrested and prosecuted.Also a bunch of jerks were present in Anorthosis practice in Karaiskaki and were cursing the players and coach of the club. Anorthosis president Andreas Pentelis in a press conference blamed some of the greek press as being the ones that are responsible for dynamizing the games between the 2 clubs.Official Olympiakos has made an anouncement warning the Olympiakos supporters not to do anything that may result for our club to get penalized by UEFA.

:o :angry: :angry: :tdown: :tdown:

Olympiakos anouncement

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/ChL/Oly...cos/209990.html

The attack on the bus

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/ChL/Oly...sis/209962.html

The Anorthosi president statement

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/ChL/Oly...sis/209994.html

but all u do is criticise olympiacos to the extreme so it doesnt matter. No matter what happens ur there to s%$#! on someone :whistle:

Criticize to the extreme Olympiakos or Kokkalis??Listen Legend,i have been an Olympiakos supporter and a fan before you were even born so dont even go there man.I have been a sundesmitis and followed the club almost everywhere for a whole decade so be carefull who you try to irretate and attack in here.No matter what happens i am trying to s%$#! on someone???Are u calling me anti-olympiako re??I expect some reasonable expenation for your post before i start using my nick-name to its full capacity and really go C-R-A-Z-Y on you and allow you to post in here again in your next life time.

Olympiakos and the idea of olympiakos is bigger that any president,player or manager that ever worked or got PAYED or made PROFIT to be with us so as long as they dont do it for free,i can critisize whoever and whatever i feel like it,right or wrong.Take your blinds out Legend because you are still young.Love your club because of the right reasons and always remember that soccer/football is a sport that we love for us but big business for many others.

I EXPECT AN EXPANATION,HERE OR PM I DONT CARE BUT MAKE IT SOON BECAUSE YOU MADE MY BLOOD BOIL AND I REALLY FEEL CRAZY RIGHT NOW.

I think there were TWO instances of hooliganism:

1. from the airport to the hotel

2. from the hotel to the stadium

The 2 one is backwards.It was at Karaiskaki stadium, after the press conference that a new group of 50 motorbikes was cursing and threatining the Cypriot team.

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...ument_id=104777

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Olympiakos and the idea of olympiakos is bigger that any president,player or manager that ever worked or got PAYED or made PROFIT to be with us so as long as they dont do it for free,i can critisize whoever and whatever i feel like it,right or wrong.

:tup:

TheLegend, you have to understand that criticising a club's or chairman's actions does not reflect a lack of love for the club. In fact, it is the duty of the fans to make sure that the club is always conducting in itself in a manner that reflects well on the supporters and the idea that is Olympiakos.

...always remember that soccer/football is a sport that we love for us but big business for many others.

:tup:

I EXPECT AN EXPANATION,HERE OR PM I DONT CARE BUT MAKE IT SOON BECAUSE YOU MADE MY BLOOD BOIL AND I REALLY FEEL CRAZY RIGHT NOW.

Whoa, I've never seen this side of our beloved Crazy! The guy's got a meaner temper than Paulie Gaultieri!!! :P

This is a disgrase for the club and to its normal,like my self and most of us in here supporters.This tactics have no place in this modern age of our club and the people responsible for it,the 25 jerks with the motorcycles and the people who organize this attack,should be arrested and prosecuted.Also a bunch of jerks were present in Anorthosis practice in Karaiskaki and were cursing the players and coach of the club. Anorthosis president Andreas Pentelis in a press conference blamed some of the greek press as being the ones that are responsible for dynamizing the games between the 2 clubs.Official Olympiakos has made an anouncement warning the Olympiakos supporters not to do anything that may result for our club to get penalized by UEFA.

:o :angry: :angry: :tdown: :tdown:

Olympiakos anouncement

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/ChL/Oly...cos/209990.html

The attack on the bus

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/ChL/Oly...sis/209962.html

The Anorthosi president statement

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/ChL/Oly...sis/209994.html

thats just pathetic. I hope OSFP loses even more, so those guys can feel even stupider than they already are. I also hope they go to jail, because those people dont need freedom.

Attacking the team bus? What a bunch of LOSERS. The sad thing is they think theyre tough..What did Ano do? Beat your team?

IMO, I know OSFP cant control their terrible waste of human life fans. But, I say time to start punishing the fan clubs and organomenoi. Dont make the total fans pay for it, but all those organomenoi should ALL have to suffer when such disgrace happens. Dont matter if your club didnt do it. Because these guys are planning and doing this crap, its clear they have no job / no life/ no class/ and so theyre very likley in the fan clubs. Punish them. Big time. Make the fan clubs suffer, so they will keep each other in check. This is a TOTAL embarassment for OSFP. Once word gets out to western media (which it should) its going to be a huge embarassment.

Anywyas.......Good Luck Ammoxostos, make them feel stupid tommorow!

IM actally really nervous for this game. I cannot wait. HUGIE game.

I think the game will be decided the first half. If Ano are level at half time they'll qualify. If Olympiakos are winning by any score to zero, they will make it.

My prediction is that Anorthosis will self-destruct and lose 4-0, with Belluschi & Leto pulling the strings for Olympiakos.

Archived