Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Anorthosis

dark_horse

My question to every is who gave the OK for Mitroglou to hit the PK?

If Djorjevic isn't taking them isn't Galletti? WTF????

We are not going to go into the CL stage at all if our midfield doesn't improve.

1 more point, why was Belluchi warming up for the entire game?

We need to see these guys play... We pay these guys big time $$$ to play not to warm up. :tdown:

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe the saying is 1 step forward 2 steps back....

The issue here is that we NEVER had a damn coach. And when we do have a coach and we get a bad result we have to change him. I have a crazy idea, why don't we let one of these coaches finish the season for us..

I'm not making excuses here but damn it, lets have a coach here so we can establish some sort of chemistry or balance within the club whatever..

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

I believe the saying is 1 step forward 2 steps back....

The issue here is that we NEVER had a damn coach. And when we do have a coach and we get a bad result we have to change him. I have a crazy idea, why don't we let one of these coaches finish the season for us..

I'm not making excuses here but damn it, lets have a coach here so we can establish some sort of chemistry or balance within the club whatever..

dont tell me you read fairytale stories.. :LOL:

the practicality is this !!

we have never built up on anything ever. we had a squad, coach and committee last year that did what was asked, we wiped them clean and this is what we get ..

its called Karma. and Kokkalis has only himself to blame.

everything we did this preseason was late. we had 20 days to go b4 this big match and it was taking us 2 weeks to try to sign a player.

if we cant beat anorthosis even at our 50% ability. im sorry but we dont deserve to do anything else..

lastly i dont like to shoot the coach. but ...

the last chance on goal was mitroglou.. with a penalty that galleti won.

a good coach would make sure his best penalty taker would take it.

when was last time you have seen mitroglou take a penalty in a Olympiacos shirt!! NEVER !!!

now we go into the 2nd game with 2 strikers only.. and we want 4 goals ... yeh right !!

ok this is the last ..

How well do you all think Torosidis and Patsa have been playing.. ! Torro hasnt made a descent pass for a long time.. and Patsa is playing like a wounded Grey hound.. and we all know what owners do to wounded grey hounds they shoot them. !!!

Anorthosis are a better coached organized team. Period.

Mitroglou - having a young scrapper-type scorer take the PK when you hve PK experts? Whos brilliant idea was that?

Valverde will NOT last until Christmas. Even if OSFP turn it around with a miracle, the guy is/was a total nobody...I felt sorry for the man because he had no idea what he got into, and it looked like he was crying at the end.

Coaching in Spain does not make you an international coach. It makes you a SPANISH coach.

The guy was yelling to his players....The man doesnt speak ENGLISH, let alone Greek.....wtf language was he going to talk to them in???

What does that tell you about our "Super League"

Anything BUT Super...

speak for yourself evalagoal!

Who do you think Anorthosis is from mostly?

Skopelitis? Beqaj? Katsavakis? Dellas? Paolo Costa? Ketsbaya? Froussos? etc etc

All Greek Leaguers....

;)

Are we playing against Barcelona???or is Anorthosi??????150.000 euros was not asked to be paid by us,Olympiakos supporters or just normal people that want to watch the game.ERT-Mega-Ant1-Nova all have deals with many teams so the money that Anorthosi wants might seem extreme to them.I hope they actually find a solution and be able to actually watch this one.As far as the name calling here i would like to tell everyone to chill out and relaxe,i will let this slide but NOBODY should play with my patience.No more idiots or karagiozides comments and definatelly no more of allowance from mommy and daddy comments.Everybody has been warned.

ax re crazy.. maybe it was barcelona.....:)

What does that tell you about our "Super League"

Anything BUT Super...

:tdown:  :tdown:  :tdown:  :tdown:  :tdown:

speak for yourself evalagoal!

Who do you think Anorthosis is from mostly?

Skopelitis? Beqaj? Katsavakis? Dellas? Paolo Costa? Ketsbaya? Froussos? etc etc

All Greek Leaguers....

;)

Dude!

The comment was because the previous member was talking about Totenham beating Anorthosis and saying how different the 2 leagues are..

There are deeper issues here...

We have players sitting on he bench that have been brought in that could've made a difference...

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Anorthosi should they were the better team with the most heart!! WEll prepared and on the bright side another Greek team lost but one won as well!!!!! Never underestimate Cypriot football you guys didnt respect the Greeks on the team and Kokkallis took it in his rear!!! What are starting lineup for the reds god what a joke!!!!!!! Defense was a bourthello!!!!!!! If Anorthosis scores 1 in Greece the REDS need 5!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anorthosi should they were the better team with the most heart!! WEll prepared and on the bright side another Greek team lost but one won as well!!!!! Never underestimate Cypriot football you guys didnt respect the Greeks on the team and Kokkallis took it in his rear!!! What are starting lineup for the reds god what a joke!!!!!!! Defense was a bourthello!!!!!!! If Anorthosis scores 1 in Greece the REDS need 5!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nice intelligent post.

F******* MITROGLOU MAN! WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING?! WHO IS HE? HE HAD NO RIGHT TAKING THAT KICK. THAT KICK COST US THE SEASON.

That one away goal could have been vital. If we had an away goal then all we would have needed was 1-0 at karaeskaki which is realistic if Valverde takes the match somewhat seroius. What a disgracfull performance by the greek champions. This team is supposed to represent the greek super league in europe.

Hats off to the cypriots that knew there was a game being played. The sure took it to us.

Im not surprised theres already talks of Valverde getting sacked. That was the worst approach to a match i have ever seen. The worst part is aobut this game, is that we not have an excuse. Normally you can at least say something like "oh if this went that way, and that went this way, then maybe we could have won". But no, we gone completely dominated. The officiating was fine too. No excuses just a terrible performance..

Remind me again why young mitroglou thought he was more qualifyed to take a penalty then galletti, Leto, Darko etc etc.

Before the next leg i want us to sign two new strikers and a CB

I normally support Greek teams in Europe but this is one of those rare ocassions where I was delighted that Olympiakos got killed by a small team, coached by a former AEK player, after the way they won the Greek championship in court and screwed over AEK who won the championship on the field.

This proves that, yet again, despite all their money, paper championships, and their "big name" South American signings, the Court Champions cant win a game without having the refereees and league officials in their hip pockets. If Anorthosis was a team playing in the Greek League, Anorthosis would have definitely not won this game especially with a 3-0 score

All 3 goals by Anorthosis against Olympiakos including the missed penalty by Olympiakos

http://www.goal4replay.net/VideoWatchF.asp...?ID=15744&Ln=En

lets lay off the super league beeing low rated in europe oly have looked shaky all of pre season lost and un organised its not all about dollar bill its knowing what do to with it and bring in capable players that will make your squad better.

Not just bringing in brazilians

Everybody can see that our team needed 2 strikers , 1 defensive midfielder and 1 quality centre back......instead they get Oscar :tdown: and get rid of lua Lua and Nunez before they get anybody and spend 1 month trying to sign a player that has a

president that just wanted the big $$$$$$ for his player ......and then we go into the most important game of the year with no strikers and structure.....

Mr Kokkalh and comittee we got what we deserved....You cannot expect to get results if you only have Galleti who plays his heart out :whistle:

And last of all if Mitroglou wasn't in charge of the penalty i would be ripping his contract up :box:

In the return leg we will get a 1-1 draw and everybody will be calling for the coaches head :whistle:

Kokkalh and his team should hand the team over to the Basketball owners because they care about Olympiakos :1eye:

PERASTIKA MAS :P

Archived