24 members have voted

1. 1. Game result

• Greece wins
    • Tie
    • Russia wins

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think we can still win this game without throwing caution to the wind and abandoning what got us here.....changing our tactics because of press pressure, etc. is the wrong thing to do....otto knows the team, and the opponent 100000 x better than anyone else.....and although there may some from the outside that can offer a meaningful opinion or option, discipline, unity and solidarity among the team and its coach is paramount if we are to achieve a favorable result....

if we lose this game, you know otto is gonna come out and say "u c, we opened it up like all you experts were clamoring for and we got beat....."

so, lets give the coach and the player the benefit of the doubt.....and, hope for a meaningful game against spain.....

otto does what he wants he is a stuborn mule -sometimes to a fault, sometimes to his benefit

I think he changed the players because HE thought they needed to be changed

Kara did fack all last game

and so did Gekas -- I know he had no support -- but please somebody has to do something

with Lybe Patsa and Amantidis for Kara, Gekas and Antzas we should move the ball better

Out of place Karagounis tried much more so than Basinas and Lybe will not last the entire game. If Gekas did nothing v. Sweden, it was because he wasn't fed the ball.

However, I'm glad Antzas is not playing as was reported earlier.

Archived