Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Aris

cyberfish

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offence, Dude, but you 've got to be kidding! Spot-on regarding the PAO fans though.

Well they banged in 4 against Oly and 3 in four minutes at Toumba. Would a team under Serra have done that?

@ Cyberfish, it will indeed be a disgrace if Oly win the league this year.

AEK have destoryed PAOK in 4 minutes! WOW Kostenoglou seems to be building a great attacking team.

AND ONLY 3,000 FANS???  :o  Sorry but with loyalty like that PAO don't deserve to win the league. 

no offense man you dont seem to be aware whats going on with the club.

3000 in the stands....

TWENTY THOUSAND OUTSIDE IN THE STREETS ON LEOF. ALEXANDRAS.

Tellling PAO fans there not loyal because they opppose management so heavily is identical to saying Americans dont love America because they hate George Bush.

Honestly for a team that has just clinched 3rd and in PAO's condition why would more than 3000 show up?

I know I dont see a point paying 30 euros to go see this team, in a near meaningless match thats on public TV, and lets not forget in adtiion to all that, our fan clubs have been banned, and our ticketing agency is an incompetent moron.

But for 3000 fans its seems suprisingly loud;

TZIGGER!!!!

POULA!!!!!

:tup:

Dude, I am glad to see sensible fans.

The Wallner case has knocked the wind out of me. I see the entire superleague as a huge joke.

Well it's what's best for Greek football. Oly didn't deserve the 3 points against Kalamaria and to think that 2 teams going for the title met and one beat the other 4-0 (Aek-Oly) at such a late stage in the season, how can Oly fans seriously say they deserve the title?

@ Drakos: I totally forgot about the protests today, I take back what I said about the fans. In fact I think this action should happen until positive changes are made, not just in this one off game.

@ Drakos: I totally forgot about the protests today, I take back what I said about the fans. In fact I think this action should happen until positive changes are made, not just in this one off game.[/b][/color]

no prob....i thought everybody was aware that that area is flooded with PAO fans but they wont be attentding the match.

Not impressed with Manucho today...

Archived