Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos Squad Interactive

cyberfish

I made a neat toy for Panathinaikos fans around the world :D

It's here: http://home.stny.rr.com/sakoulas/pao/panat...ikos-squad.html

and it's a little flash page where you can create your own squad by dragging and dropping the available players.

I've had my own version that I have been playing with before games, and I always meant to make one for the web. Well, I finally finished it while watching the PAOK-Olympiakos game for some reason.

Try it and let me know what you think. If there is anyone out there that knows action script well, I would like to ask a few questions..

my best line up:

------------MALARTZ--------------

NILLSON----MORRIS---GOUMAS----SPYROPOULOS

----------------------MATTOS----------------------

NINIS-------------GONZALES-------IVANSCHITS

--------------MANUCHO-------SALPINGIDIS

pos evales tin eikona edo???

I took a screenshot and uploaded the picture it to a server. Then I linked to it from my post. It takes a couple of minutes to do, but you have to have a place to upload your image.

I need to find a way to add a "save image" button on the flash movie, but this might take me a while...

I think you can take a screen shot while I am trying to learn how to do a "save image" button.

Take the screenshot with the "print screen" button on windows. It copies the image in memory. Then open a program like "paint" and "Edit>paste". then save and upload to your server.

It's a pain ... I think my application is more for playing around than for posting the actual image, but I'll work on it some more when I get the time.

Ok, I had to change servers.

Here is the new address for it: http://www.panathinaikosfan.com/panathinai...ikos-squad.html

I figured out how to add a "print it" button to it, but I still can't make a "save it" button. I'll keep you posted...

I've been digging for a while and it looks like there is no easy way to add a jpg exporter to a flash movie. I have to make something from scratch, and it could take me a long-long time...

I suggest using the "PrintScreen" trick to take a screenshot (then open "paint" and click Edit>Paste) and save it as a jpg.

There are several free downloads for saving jpgs from flash images. Just search for swf to jpg

I've been working on it for months here and there, and I've had it for years to test out my own favorite formations and see what player fits where. The really bad thing is that every transfer season I have to go back and redo half of the players, sometimes it takes so long I reach the next transfer period.

Archived