Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Levadeiakos

MadBoy13

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pap, which every coach that has come by pao has played consistently, has seen little or no action the past 3 months. He gave him his chance and he didnt take advantage.

thats not true at all....hes played plenty - since postiga weve seen less true...but point was Mantzios and Tsigkas were given the bench while Pap was embarassing game after game.....and Mantzios, is, was way better player (particularly in the air and on the ball) than Pap...

but today he is starting. :blink:

At least Ndoye is in....and Gkoumas who may a well be an extra striker :nw: We really need the early goal to not do the "last minute push agains t a terrible low placed team where we cant afford to drop points off of" like weve seen as a PAO tradition in recent years......thats why I get mad to not see full lineup in our attack....dont like taking risks over little games.

1-0 Goumas! Drakos13 called it. Beautiful goal in its creation.

Papadopouos in the Superleague has 18 appearances for 962 minutes.

He started 12 of these games and the rest he came in as sub. He has made one goal, and hit the post once.

By comparison:

N'doye has 18 appearances for 912 minuntes.

He started 10 times and came in as sub 8 times. He has made two goals, has given one converted assist, and hit the post once.

1-0 Goumas! Drakos13 called it. Beautiful goal in its creation.

Papadopouos in the Superleague has 18 appearances for 962 minutes.

He started 12 of these games and the rest he came in as sub. He has made one goal, and hit the post once.

By comparison:

N'doye has 18 appearances for 912 minuntes.

He started 10 times and came in as sub 8 times. He has made two goals, has given one converted assist, and hit the post once.

thats not really fair....because it doesnt account for Ndoye not losing the ball , beingtoo slow to catch up with a pass and making tackles/winning headers which are all things Pap

does so much more......its not like I have it out against the guy, he was actually my favourite striker but lets be honest, his form is awful the last 2 years, he needs a fresh start....elsewhere Im afraid to find his old self...

Levadiakos looking dangerous.... :ph34r:

Yeah, with this formation we need to score a bunch because it looks like Levadiakos will get chances.

It is true that the team looks better with a certain combination of players. Without Tziolis-Mattos opponents get to our defense much easier. With Sariegi on D we are more prone to missing assignments.

With Gonzales, Karagouni, and Ivanschitz in midfield we should be scoring often...

Spyropoulos looks good so far.

We look good now, the referee and his assistants are beyond pathetic. They must be blind or they forgot their glasses today. Most of their screw-ups are in our favor today.

Pap missed three amazing chances so far! He moves in space nicely, he just needs to finish.

Drakos: you are right somewhat. Stats tell only part of the story, but they are useful sometimes.

We look good on the creative side but with one DM it's much easier for Levadiakos to create chances too. Equi doesn't look particularly good, so it would be nice to see Kara with Simao on the midfield and Ninis on the wing. Not up to me, of course, but I thought it would be cool to play manager for once!

Well, apparently, Pap simply cannot score nowadays...

I think scoring has more to do with psychology. Pap will take time to come back and scoring would help that. If he finishes without goals today it will make matters worst. If he scores a couple today it will help him and the team. I think we need everyone strong so I a rutting for him to score over anyone else today.

We look good now, the referee and his assistants are beyond pathetic. They must be blind or they forgot their glasses today. Most of their screw-ups are in our favor today.

Pap missed three amazing chances so far! He moves in space nicely, he just needs to finish.

Drakos: you are right somewhat. Stats tell only part of the story, but they are useful sometimes.

stats in football never tell the full story to be honest....thats part of what makes the game so interesting, so free flowing....it cant be just quantified

Pap is trying very hard, I hope he is trying to turn a new leaf ... but even with his efforts hes still struggling (excluding that chance)...maybe Peseiro should send him on vacation and let him get his head together, i dont understand how Papadopoulos has gone from one of the best strikers in Greece to this....I dont know about 3 amazing chances man...ive only seen one, maybe i missed the other 2 just now away from tv....? And if he finishes off a sitter sure its great for his morale, but doesnt mean hes back, o hes a worthy first team player...hes not very impressive today still, sloppy on the ball (actually he is always tripping over himself this year anybody else notice that?) , and is off ball movement is better than recently, but not great and hes still very slow.

Archived