Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Levadeiakos

MadBoy13

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ypomoni paidia. We will get rid of Pesseiro in a couple months! Why not? There are so many great coaches available out there that they would kill to come to PAO! :LOL:

Den sovarevomaste leo ego. We got a good coach who makes mistakes but has made a better team and has approved better transfers.

How soon we foget.... The last 2 years: probably the WORST IN PAO's history <_<

otan vlepo oti i omada den vazei goal kai mou afinei ekso ton manucho afou mono o salpi skorernei... e ti na kano ki ego o anthropos.. ta neura mou me pianoun! :unsure: :box:

Manucho wont play again..this is ###### stupid.

and YES Peseiro is MAKING A MISTAKE CYBERFISH

1. PAOK-OSFP 1-1......if that Kalamarias game will be replayed we have to act NOW.

2. Anything but a secure win is A TOTAL LOSS. The countdown with the points and the championship HAS BEGUN. We win every game we can, we have no distractions, there are NO ###### excuses.

3. Were playing Livadia tommorow - not to worry maybe, but in my much longer experience watching little teams in Leoforos, often they tend to pack it in 11 men and try to frustrate PAO anyway they can.

Now if we are struggling to find a GOAL (POSSIBLE) we need ATTACKING OPTIONS.

i dont think you understand.....its not negative feelings or attitude or calllng for Peseiro's public excectuion. You and pao123 dont seem to get that just because there is criticsm doesnt mean anger, hate, or calling for a final end to his career. I think hes made many mistakes, I think hes done team building very well, and finally PAO are playing well as a team, but is screwed up by some players who are just pathetic, and arent being relegated to the bench and brought on new faces - we need the competition for starting spot and we need to have high standards for our strikers...

I am critsizing yes, thats what fans do, thats what forums usually involve. I disagree with a potential big mistake, maybe Peseiro is at every practice and is a pro, but ive seen teams like Livadia come to PAO for years and years and years......and I know, that if we fail to score early, time is against us from the very begining, and they will throw 11 back making it difficult to do anything at all.....In that case Id like to be prepared for as many solutions as possible to SCORE.......think about it. No matter what happens the first 80 mins of a game, our intention will be to SCORE and keep the ball attacking.....weather we are tied, winning, losing 3-0.....we need all options we can get. 2 extra left wings doesnt give us as many options or more security, and more options is BETTER.

As for my job search luck i hope you werent being sarcastic.

i dont think you understand.....its not negative feelings or attitude or calllng for Peseiro's public excectuion. You and pao123 dont seem to get that just because there is criticsm doesnt mean anger, hate, or calling for a final end to his career. I think hes made many mistakes, I think hes done team building very well, and finally PAO are playing well as a team, but is screwed up by some players who are just pathetic, and arent being relegated to the bench and brought on new faces - we need the competition for starting spot and we need to have high standards for our strikers...

I am critsizing yes, thats what fans do, thats what forums usually involve. I disagree with a potential big mistake, maybe Peseiro is at every practice and is a pro, but ive seen teams like Livadia come to PAO for years and years and years......and I know, that if we fail to score early, time is against us from the very begining, and they will throw 11 back making it difficult to  do anything at all.....In that case Id like to be prepared for as many solutions as possible to SCORE.......think about it. No matter what happens the first 80 mins of a game, our intention will be to SCORE and keep the ball attacking.....weather we are tied, winning, losing 3-0.....we need all options we can get. 2 extra left wings doesnt give us as many options or more security, and more options is BETTER.

I like your posts for the most part, and I enjoy meaningful criticism. I think what has become irritating is what I see as "board polution" with one liners that just repeat the same thing over and over.

I really meant the "good luck" part. I've been there and I truly wish you the best. If I could help I would, but I am not in your industry.

paidia, ola ok!! theres so many opinions about peseiro.. some fans like to just win the team.. no matter what... some other fans like the team play 90' good football and win too... im one of these fans!! i like my team plays good and win... kai pio poly fetos pou exoume paixtarades! :tup:

Ypomoni paidia. We will get rid of Pesseiro in a couple months!  Why not? There are so many great coaches available out there that they would kill to come to PAO! :LOL:

Den sovarevomaste leo ego.  We got a good coach who makes mistakes but has made a better team and has approved better transfers.

How soon we foget....  The last 2 years: probably the WORST IN PAO's history <_<

All I want to know is why Phantis does not play Athinaios as much any more.

Before he signed his new contract he was one of the best players. Now he just administers from the bench and just comes in the game for a few minutes at a time to flash his indisputable talent.

The Phantis coach sux :ph34r:

regardless of this little convo, we have the chance to really create some distance at the top

heres the standing as it is now

OLY 48pt. 22 gp

PAO 46pt. 20 gp

AEK 42pt. 20 gp

we can potentially jump to a 4 point lead without taking into account oly's cowardice court decisions..this is our chance to break ahead which will give us a nice cushion for the rest of the league..we need to take it by the balls and ride it out until the end...

morris is sick but will still prob. play...spyropoulos is apprently going to make his debut..i hope once again we see ninis as kara could use a rest..id also like to see eki and mattos sto kentro...

lets go pao!

regardless of this little convo, we have the chance to really create some distance at the top

heres the standing as it is now

OLY 48pt. 22 gp

PAO 46pt. 20 gp

AEK 42pt. 20 gp

we can potentially jump to a 4 point lead without taking into account oly's cowardice court decisions..this is our chance to break ahead which will give us a nice cushion for the rest of the league..we need to take it by the balls and ride it out until the end...

morris is sick but will still prob. play...spyropoulos is apprently going to make his debut..i hope once again we see ninis as kara could use a rest..id also like to see eki and mattos sto kentro...

lets go pao!

Bad news: Olympiakos is going to appeal the game against PAOK.

They claim that all the toilet paper thrown on the pitch entangled Georgevich' girly shin guards when he took the corners, and thus, made it so much more difficult for them to score. They found some obscure rule about improper field, and even though there is no penalty specified in the FIFA guidelines, they are confident the Greek sports court will be creative in their favor by devising some sort of way to either replay the game in Karaiskaki, or give them the three points right out.

All kidding aside, all we have to do now is to beat our two games against Levadiakos and @ Atromitos and we have a 4 point advantage with 10 games to go. I like where we are right this moment.

I am critsizing yes, thats what fans do, thats what forums usually involve. I disagree with a potential big mistake, maybe Peseiro is at every practice and is a pro, but ive seen teams like Livadia come to PAO for years and years and years......and I know, that if we fail to score early, time is against us from the very begining, and they will throw 11 back making it difficult to  do anything at all.....In that case Id like to be prepared for as many solutions as possible to SCORE.......think about it. No matter what happens the first 80 mins of a game, our intention will be to SCORE and keep the ball attacking.....weather we are tied, winning, losing 3-0.....we need all options we can get. 2 extra left wings doesnt give us as many options or more security, and more options is BETTER.

I like your posts for the most part, and I enjoy meaningful criticism. I think what has become irritating is what I see as "board polution" with one liners that just repeat the same thing over and over.

I really meant the "good luck" part. I've been there and I truly wish you the best. If I could help I would, but I am not in your industry.

fair enough, i agree with you there...

but basically, i am really putting down Peseiro, because I am after his job :P

pio proponiti den kanei lathi?  kai o puskas ekana polla lathi...prepei na exoume ypomoni file...o peseiro exei polla na mathi alla mexri tora exei kanei poly kali douleia...

ninis will play (he is 17 he has time)  spyropoulos will play (he came right before the transfer season ended, remember, pao have only played 2 league games since spyro has been on the team)..manucho just got here from playing in the africa nations cup(he will play) papa will be sold in the summer..

what exactly are you unhappy about? i dont think you are being very realistic..you have to remember that this team is young, with a new coach and many new players..we have got into a groove and under the circumstances we are doing extremely well...why not point out the posititve instead of always dwelling on the negative...

i agree with u on many things (spyro should always be in the 11, manucho should play over postiga and papa) but under the situation, everything is going pretty smoothly...these players will get time..they should get treated like every other player and EARN their spot in the 11...no one should be a shoe-in and thats what i like about peseiro...he doesnt let the names interfere with his decisions and he doesnt take sh*t...EVERY PLAYER MUST FIGHT TO PLAY...if thats not a winning attitude, i dont know what is....remember we d not see the training sessions which is 90% of the fotball these players play...

im just sick of the negativity year after year...i see a pao who has the capability of winning the championship and building a STRONG team for the future and still, everyone complains...

i agree with everything you just said, people need to stop there bitching!!!

Greeks in general r known for bitching and complaining and wanting everything for nothing even when things look good they will always find a way to destroy what they have...

Have you ever heard the saying " A Greek worst enemy is him self"???

So true when i come to these forums and have to read people bitching about Why Nini isnt playing why hasnt spyro played yet or y does pap even get to sit on the bench (which by the way agree with but i choose to look at the positive rather then dwell on minor negatives).. These little thing are so minor, you need to look at the bigger picture!!! which is where currently in second place by 2 points with 2 games to spare (we should win both) over the gays, were playing much better football then we have in the last 4-5 years, we have a very competent coach who has good experience, we didnt get disgraced in Europe; in fact were very unlucky not to go to the last 16; PEOPLE THIS IS A GOOD THING!!!!

these little minor things people bitch about is called "cancer"(not literally), you start of with little things and then you build them up and up and then all of a sudden something which was so minor becomes a huge problem and b4 we know it everyones bitching and the coach gets sacked and we start over again and wasting all the progress we made.. Hence we are our worst enemy at times :tdown: :tdown:

I understand that no matter what coach comes in (could be Lemonis's brother, could be Alex Fergusen or could be Pes) everyone will find a negative in something he does, i just hope people can look at it objectivly and ask your selves "has Pes done more positive or negative for this team" ?

My answer is way more positive hence i choose to look at the bright side of things :hypocrite:

Greeks in general r known for bitching and complaining and wanting everything for nothing even when things look good they will always find a way to destroy what they have...

Mods give Hollywood a chance to delete this peice of garbage and offensive post please, or do it for him.

Mods give Hollywood a chance to delete this peice of garbage and offensive post please, or do it for him.
Why? its an actuall phrase, you dont like it why dont u call for my head and ask for me to get banned since all you do is piss and Moan..

Why? its an actuall phrase, you dont like it why dont u call for my head and ask for me to get banned since all you do is bitch
drakos...he is smewhat right...greeks (generally speaking) tend to blame their misfortunes on others, and like to bitch and complain..historically greeks tend to point the finger.

hey, we (for the most part) are all greek in here, so when something like that is said, instead of dismissing it, think about it..obviously he isnt persoanlly attacking greeks because he himself is one...maybe it was the wrong context for this discussion but what he is saying unfortunately has some truth..

Why? its an actuall phrase, you dont like it why dont u call for my head and ask for me to get banned since all you do is bitch
Saying I should get banned? I asked for a mod to erase your embarassing and ignorant post. Not the same. All I do is bitch? You dont even read my posts, so what the hell do you know or care. Same goes for the others here who do the same.

And simply that we are in 1st place in the league does not mean there have not been mistakes, or that we are even close to a perfect team. I don't think I need to go finding examples... Pretending that our league position absolves the coach of any criticism may be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

"Greeks are known for complaining and bitchigng, wanting everything for nothing"

Pardon me but thats sounds to me a load of racist Australian banter.

I think mods should remove it, its not related to the match, its offensive, and its pure garbage.

What is with all of you? Everytime you read something negative you call it bitching and make your own stupid comments. Its a shame that you are the one ruining topics, if me or another member disagrees with Peseiro, come on and join the discussion.

Some of us have problems with the lineups and subs, and thats what the topic is about: the match, lineup, subs, tactics, fans, jerseys - whatever

And you are the one who is talking about complaining, making up idiotic comments and stereotypes of Greek people.Dont try to make this a "Greek people are whiners and lazy and appreciate nothing" which is offensive. You are off topic, and out of line.

Saying I should get banned? I asked for a mod to erase your embarassing and ignorant post. Not the same. All I do is bitch? You dont even read my posts, so what the hell do you know or care. Same goes for the others here who do the same.

And simply that we are in 1st place in the league does not mean there have not been mistakes, or that we are even close to a perfect team. I don't think I need to go finding examples... Pretending that our league position absolves the coach of any criticism may be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

"Greeks are known for complaining and bitchigng, wanting everything for nothing"

Pardon me but thats sounds to me a load of racist Australian banter.

I think mods should remove it, its not related to the match, its offensive, and its pure garbage.

What is with all of you? Everytime you read something negative you call it bitching and make your own stupid comments. Its a shame that you are the one ruining topics, if me or another member disagrees with Peseiro, come on and join the discussion.

Some of us have problems with the lineups and subs, and thats what the topic is about: the match, lineup, subs, tactics, fans, jerseys - whatever

And you are the one who is talking about complaining, making up idiotic comments and stereotypes of Greek people.Dont try to make this a "Greek people are whiners and lazy and appreciate nothing" which is offensive. You are off topic, and out of line.

Man have you over exaggerated this whole situation!

I didn’t come into the discussion to take a swipe at you personally or anyone in here..

My argument was stated correctly, my problem is that a lot of people which included your self tend to focus on the negative rather then the positive.. However my post was mainly direct to the other members who are already calling for pes’s head because of little m*****as such as not using certain players or certain players being used when they clearly under perform, all I was saying is that as long as we play good football, keep on winning and retain first place I wont complain because I know from personal experience that no matter who is in charge people will always find problems; its weather or not people can look passed it and look at the bigger picture rather then the small one; is what counts..

Its just unfortunate that you took personal offence to it.. As for me saying quotes such as “a Greeks worst enemy is often him self” is my personal view and many others as well (pao123 agrees) based on our beloved history (take good with the bad mate), look it up on the net if you don’t believe me, weve done plenty to screw each other (not the first time either)

As for the other quote "Greeks are known for complaining and bitching, wanting everything for nothing" is based on my experience dealing with Greeks all my life.. if you don’t agree with it then that’s your problem, im not going to say sorry for it because I stand by what I say…

As for it being Australian racist banter, That’s BS im Greek my self so technically its not racist if its my own people that I choose to criticize; and as for being racist; in the past 4 years in these forums you have shown clear dislike for anything that’s anglicized (aka England and Australia) so don’t talk about racism to me “MATE”

Looks like Morris could miss the match as he is sick....

Source: Facebook mini-feed :LOL: (Nasief is cool and adds his fans as friends)

:LOL: seroius?

thats prretty cool :tup:

yeah its for real.....apparetnly the guy is into facebook :LOL:
south africans are, all the people i know from SA are into facebook (??? its weird)

Bad news: Olympiakos is going to appeal the game against PAOK.

They claim that all the toilet paper thrown on the pitch entangled Georgevich' girly shin guards when he took the corners, and thus, made it so much more difficult for them to score. They found some obscure rule about improper field, and even though there is no penalty specified in the FIFA guidelines, they are confident the Greek sports court will be creative in their favor by devising some sort of way to either replay the game in Karaiskaki, or give them the three points right out.

All kidding aside, all we have to do now is to beat our two games against Levadiakos and @ Atromitos and we have a 4 point advantage with 10 games to go. I like where we are right this moment.

were you joking??? so much sarcasim you start to second guess yourself

i want a 5-0 - er no exceptions, i have had a s%$#! week and i want to see PAO just demoralise a team for once

Its getting pretty annoying to see people on here keep on judging and wanting the head of our coaches year after year. What exactly does he have to do to be the coach at pao.

At the begining of the season everyone said that there are a few players that ''suck''. names were pointed out and we all agreed that there are a few players that we all collectively believed that dont belong at pao.

Names like Seric,Pap and Romero were all on our ''hate-list''

Seric has played 9 games total, mostly out of neccesity. Peseiro has seen how little he can offer. He wont be back.

Pap, which every coach that has come by pao has played consistently, has seen little or no action the past 3 months. He gave him his chance and he didnt take advantage.

Romero was also given some chances and he did well when he got them. he played better in the 6 or 7 games hes played this season then he did all of last season. Those 3 players are most likely gone at the end of the season.

Other complaints are about Ninis. A 17 year old kid that has gone through a sports hernia and wasnt fit and ready to play until late december. Since then pao has had nothing but big games and given our inability to score against the lesser teams, was extremely difficult to place in the 11. Had we run up a score in the first half against teams like Ergotelis,Veria, Kalamaria, i guarantee you we would of seen him. But you cant risk, what everyone wants, which is the championship, to play a 17 year old kid, who according to reports, isnt even givig 100% in practice. No spot is won by default. It doesnt matter who you are.

Spyropoulos has been with the team for 3 weeks. our team in those 3 weeks has played 2 league games and 2 uefa games. So he has already been ineligible for 2 of those games. Teams like atromitos and aris have played there new signings without many performances. Atromitos has lost all 3 games and aris is 1-3. Teams dont just come together. you need chemistry.

Dont even start with Manucho. He has been here for 13 days. He has a problem with his right foot. some kind oif frostbite thing with the snow last week. He isnt ready. and when he will be, i gather itll be next week, we will have 9 games left in 6 weeks for him to prove himself.

You cant win all your games etc. But pao has gone 9 games with only wins, other then the draw at Oly which we should of won. Patience.

Today spyropoulos will play. Ninis will eventually see some action.

Manucho isnt even ours but he will be a part of the team evry soon.

We are in first place with a win today. then no make up games or paper wins can take that away from us. we need to keep winning. we got Levadiakos,AEK and atromitos in the next 9 days.

If we beat AEK next week we would of gone through an entire season without suffering a loss in big derbys. 2 wins against paok,2 draws with oly and a win against AEK. they all have tough games ahead.

Oly has Tripoli, AEK ,xanthi, larisa,and a couple of home games with smaller teams which has proven very difficult for Oly this season.not to mention chelsea, and the cup vs iraklis.

aek has Iraklis,tripole, 2 derbys, toumba and xanthi.

All we hav e to do is win our games and we are champions and no papers,appeals or ineligible players can take that away.

Archived