Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Levadeiakos

MadBoy13

after uefa cup... we are focus to greek league... pao against levadeiako at leoforo! we have one match less than osfp cuz of the snow storm last weekend in Athens!

- Sunday, February 24, 2008

- 19.00 at Leoforos (greek time)

- Live from ERT world - NET (in greece)

- matchday 22

- Referee: N. Ntatis

2. PANATHINAIKOS 46 (HOME 8-2-0) (GOALS HOME 14-2)

13. LEVADEIAKOS 21 (AWAY 1-1-9) (GOALS AWAY 8-26)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tha ithela na do ena amintiko xaf se auto to paixnidi me:

nillson---- morris---- gouma---- spiropoulo

----------------mattos----------------------

ninis----------karagounis/eki---------ivan

----manucho---------------salpiggidi

auto to sxima re gamoto thelo na do prin teleiosei i sezon.....

o eki fonakse ston nini stin proponisi gia mia askisi...

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=72706

Eirthe i wra to argentiniko a***** na ta mazepsi. To mono pou kanei ta telftaia xronia eine na lei bourdes kai megala logia kai na ta bazei me tous simpaiktes tou.

To na ta valei twra eidika me ena paidi pou fetos exei paiksei bala sinolo peripou 15 lepta eine pia peran tis ilithiotitas. Den blepei ta xalia tou me ta lefta pou pernei.

Na ta mazepsi kai na mas adeiasei tin gonia. Ena double den dikaiologi tetoia stasi.

Kai na itan O MAGOS tis balas paei sto diaolo alla afta pou deixnei ton telftaio kairo ta kanei o Ninis me kloista matia kai ta podia demena.

i just heard on supersport that pap most likely is going to start against levedeiako... :tdown: :tdown:

I cant beleive that till I see it. Theres absolutley no ###### reason to do that.

Also, is Peseiro ever going to use our signed players? Manucho, Spyropoulos wont make their debut till spring......so retarted. If your not going to be ready to play Spyropoulos whos been playing all season in the league and UEFA in a home game in a simple role of left back vs Livadia then the poor guy will never be "ready". I dont care how the theories are of "readiness" those are most of the time myths... A player thats not a creative/organizing player doesnt need so much time to finally be ready....thats just stupid excuses. We have Livadia at home, were heavy favourites, and Spyropoulos is a top rated back in this league. The only way hell fully be "ready" is if he plays matches.

We sign Manucho on winter transfers and we wont play him until March ? what exactly is the point of making signings if we pretend they dont exist the first for the first few months EVEN when we need players in that position....Manucho should just get the start vs Livadia.....let him show what he can do, Pap has shown what he has, and its absolutley nothing.....Postiga has shown is he is crap too..lets cut the s%$#! and just give Manucho the start, get the fans excited about the team and new player, we shown we can play well vs Rangers....now lets win the league

who cares?

The only one who knows who is ready and who is not is the coach.

Maybe Ninis is too imature and doesn't work hard in practice. Maybe he took pills during his recovery that could make him drug positive in a test. Maybe Karagounis is better at this moment than Ninis. Maybe Spyropoulos came and showed signs of fatugue. Maybe his blood work was not clean again. Maybe Manucho is a big palto. Maybe we are in first place.

who cares?

Maybe Ninis is too imature and doesn't work hard in practice. Maybe he took pills during his recovery that could make him drug positive in a test. Maybe Karagounis is better at this moment than Ninis. Maybe Spyropoulos came and showed signs of fatugue. Maybe his blood work was not clean again. Maybe Manucho is a big palto. Maybe we are in first place.

i care... merika pragmata epanalamvanonte epikindina...

who cares?

i care... merika pragmata epanalamvanonte epikindina...
entaxei re file. Pes kai tipota allo. To phrame to mynhma.

Ti na kanoume dhladh, na skisoume ta sovraka mas pou den vazei ton enan kai ton allo? Vale ligo poikilia sta post sou giati mono "den vazei ayton" kai "xwris ton tade paixth eimaste xamenoi" arxizei kai mou 8ymizei ekeinon ton api8ano Bidis pou eixame edw prin ena xrono.

to tsoukou-tsoukou ball pou paizei o pao den maresei giauto me kanei kai thimono... apla ta pragmata... xasame tin prokrisi stous 16 apo kathara lathoi tou peseiro... elpizo na paroume to protathlima tora!!! ;)

to tsoukou-tsoukou ball pou paizei o pao den maresei giauto me kanei kai thimono... apla ta pragmata... xasame tin prokrisi stous 16 apo kathara lathoi tou peseiro... elpizo na paroume to protathlima tora!!! ;)

re file...we are in first and playing much better fotball then the past 4, 5 years..when will we be satisfied?? when we sign ronaldihno?? ok ,there will always be things we dont agree with but this year has been a great improvement from the last couple...look n the bright side sometimes, lets support the team...if we win the protathlima, will you keep complaining?

re file...we are in first and playing much better fotball then the past 4, 5 years..when will we be satisfied?? when we sign ronaldihno?? ok ,there will always be things we dont agree with but this year has been a great improvement from the last couple...look n the bright side sometimes, lets support the team...if we win the protathlima, will you keep complaining?

paizoume kali mpala mexri na valoume goal... eimaste poly kaliteri apo alles xronies.. symfono... kai akoma theoro oti o peseiro einai kalos proponitis alla kanei simantika lathoi

pio proponiti den kanei lathi? kai o puskas ekana polla lathi...prepei na exoume ypomoni file...o peseiro exei polla na mathi alla mexri tora exei kanei poly kali douleia...

ninis will play (he is 17 he has time) spyropoulos will play (he came right before the transfer season ended, remember, pao have only played 2 league games since spyro has been on the team)..manucho just got here from playing in the africa nations cup(he will play) papa will be sold in the summer..

what exactly are you unhappy about? i dont think you are being very realistic..you have to remember that this team is young, with a new coach and many new players..we have got into a groove and under the circumstances we are doing extremely well...why not point out the posititve instead of always dwelling on the negative...

i agree with u on many things (spyro should always be in the 11, manucho should play over postiga and papa) but under the situation, everything is going pretty smoothly...these players will get time..they should get treated like every other player and EARN their spot in the 11...no one should be a shoe-in and thats what i like about peseiro...he doesnt let the names interfere with his decisions and he doesnt take sh*t...EVERY PLAYER MUST FIGHT TO PLAY...if thats not a winning attitude, i dont know what is....remember we d not see the training sessions which is 90% of the fotball these players play...

im just sick of the negativity year after year...i see a pao who has the capability of winning the championship and building a STRONG team for the future and still, everyone complains...

who cares?

yeah and maybe Dimitris Papadopoulos has played excellent every game this season and Peseiro's tactics and strategy revolve around a pathetic forward who will lose the ball and not find himself doing much of anything :LOL:

I think its really hard to beleive Manucho is a palto, especially since weve seen Papadopoulos be simply laughable out there, and Postiga who played after one match is looks to be a palto after what weve seen ... &nsbp; &nsbp; so my theory is: when having so many players in bad form, try out the guy who isnt getting chances, because the player cant possibly do that much worse to begin with, but also will be more motivated and have incentive to go prove himself and make the most of his performance. Im also refering to Tsigkas here.....Those 2 are better than rewarding the same player with playing time despite awful performance....

Maybe Ninis isnt playing well in training Id beleive it......but hes a teenager made a star overnight, he probably expects everything handed to him by now. I think its good to give him some time if we can ever finish off a match early not to worry about the result....

Come on man, just beacuse PAO is in first place right now, doesnt mean that everything Peseiro does is simply correct. Weve had a lot of close calls remember, which could easily gone against us and we wouldnt find ourself in 1st had they done so....

I am happy with the way the team plays and acts now, moreso than any other coach weve had. His lineups and subs have been shoddy though, and I feel we could be playing even better with some of our other players...I want to play to our fullest and with Dimi, Seric, were starting on the wrong foot for that...

Manucho wont play again..this is ###### stupid.

and YES Peseiro is MAKING A MISTAKE CYBERFISH

1. PAOK-OSFP 1-1......if that Kalamarias game will be replayed we have to act NOW.

2. Anything but a secure win is A TOTAL LOSS. The countdown with the points and the championship HAS BEGUN. We win every game we can, we have no distractions, there are NO ###### excuses.

3. Were playing Livadia tommorow - not to worry maybe, but in my much longer experience watching little teams in Leoforos, often they tend to pack it in 11 men and try to frustrate PAO anyway they can.

Now if we are struggling to find a GOAL (POSSIBLE) we need ATTACKING OPTIONS.

who cares?

yeah and maybe Dimitris Papadopoulos has played excellent every game this season and Peseiro's tactics and strategy revolve around a pathetic forward who will lose the ball and not find himself doing much of anything :LOL:

I think its really hard to beleive Manucho is a palto, especially since weve seen Papadopoulos be simply laughable out there, and Postiga who played after one match is looks to be a palto after what weve seen ... &nsbp; &nsbp; so my theory is: when having so many players in bad form, try out the guy who isnt getting chances, because the player cant possibly do that much worse to begin with, but also will be more motivated and have incentive to go prove himself and make the most of his performance. Im also refering to Tsigkas here.....Those 2 are better than rewarding the same player with playing time despite awful performance....

Maybe Ninis isnt playing well in training Id beleive it......but hes a teenager made a star overnight, he probably expects everything handed to him by now. I think its good to give him some time if we can ever finish off a match early not to worry about the result....

Come on man, just beacuse PAO is in first place right now, doesnt mean that everything Peseiro does is simply correct. Weve had a lot of close calls remember, which could easily gone against us and we wouldnt find ourself in 1st had they done so....

I am happy with the way the team plays and acts now, moreso than any other coach weve had. His lineups and subs have been shoddy though, and I feel we could be playing even better with some of our other players...I want to play to our fullest and with Dimi, Seric, were starting on the wrong foot for that...

You are right. Not everything Peseiro has tried worked. But there is no need to keep focusing on every tiny detail on every tiny mistake he has made.

I do think it's important to be in first place. I see the coach working hard and doing mostly the right things. I see the players being very disciplined and giving 100% on the pitch, and I see the this boat turning around finally.

Are we where we all want to be? No. But I do find the constant complaining about small details very distracting. There are many positives to celebrate so far. No need to duel on negatives that really don't matter all that much.

Archived