Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Levadeiakos

MadBoy13

Re fast, go back and check all the posts you have made right after any game. all you do is bitch against the coach.

this is a long season and you cant play great football game in game out.

We rest players on a more regular basis and we are the fresher of the big three clubs.

Oly looks wrecked and AEK have trouble finding a standard starting 11.

Peseiro came to a team and situation where everything was going wrong. And without having players of the class of other teams in europe, he has managed to lose one game in eruope all season and give up only 10 goals in 29 games in europe and championship.

everyone wanted eki in and one DM ( myself included) and we saw it didnt work well today.

It takes time to build a championship team especially after the disaray of last season.

If we beat AEK next week, we will finish first. i just know it.

oxi file niko... meta to kipelo me ton gauro arxisa anarotiomouna gia ton peseiro..

prin ton stiriza oso kanenas allos... alla o peseiro me apogoiteuse dioti vlepei ton pao san mikri omada

we will win the championship and everyone will party and throw their hands in the air and scream PAO PROTATHLITI!! i want to see that because right now everyone just cant stop cmplaining...one day its this, the other day its that..COME ON GUYS!!! we are what we are and WE ARE IN FIRST...are you guys oly fans in disguise??

ok guys, im not saying dnt criticize, but criticisizing and cnstantly bashing are two different things...support the team, point out the weaknesses and that is that...the more we bash the team, the less chance we have of winning the title..we need support, EVEN if you dont completely agree with what is going on...i know you guys love the team and u want to see the best for the club, but then why are you bashing it? have we really been that terrible this season that the team deserves this much bashing??? last year or the year before that I WOULD UNDERSTAND, but this year we have started a clean sheet and i am happy with the progress of the team, despite the fact that i dont agree with everythig that goes on. we have upgraded the team from the last 5 years by 10 times and it is showing, we have one of the best defenses in europe, a defense that reminds me of the old days...the team is efficient strong and healthy and thats what wins championships...we might not score 5 goals a game, but if we finish on TOP thats what matter..our style may be alittle defensive but when was the last time we have seen this team ping around passes, use combinations and posses the ball so well like this year?? ok, with the excpetion of a handful of games our play has been fanstastic this year in comparison to the past five or so years...we played GARBAGE ball with shoum and he won a title and everyone praised the hell out of him..i see peseiro building a strong, confident solid squad with a good mindset and a quality core of players and everyone feels the need to continue bitching....

maybe its human nature and we can never be satisfied but all the bashing is really unfair to our team who, for the most part have tried very hard to make us proud to be pao fans and celebrate our 100 years with a TITLE!

fast and tsoglani, i am not attacking you guys, i very much like the smart and thought out conversations that we have had, i just hope that you guys start seeing the bigger picture here...i would love to see pao play MUCH better and prettier football, but most of the times, that does not mean titles...very few teams can play beautiful ball and win titles, it is extremely rare in modern football...

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and winning the title means champions league and champions league means more exposure and more exposure means bigger names.

If we could bring in players like mattos,postiga,manucho and ivanschitz playing in uefa, who could we bring in playing in the cl.

its been 3 years since CL play. that is the main reason id liek to see us win the title.

Let's say something nice about the game :D

Did anyone comment how nice it is to have the team prepared with such a nice play to score with a freekick?? How evident was it that this play was worked over and over in practice? Down to Vintra making the "lob the ball" gestures as the set it up. Without this play we would really be complaining today.

Now, I was thinking that if we find ourselves dipping in the Omonia fountain come April, how would we know who from the fans beside us are Phantis members?? Then I remembered that there is no fountain in Omonia any more :o

[notice how I did not include the words "coach" or "Peseiro" in this post]

Just what the hell was Ivan doing playing on the right? Not his natural position so whats the point? And this thing with Ninis has been going on for too long already! When will this guy be played for crapping out loud? Peseiro's tactics are really starting to make me wonder. You know, it was because of his tactics we went out in Europe; NOT because our team isn't good enough; thats BULLS HIT. He went for the tie in Scotland and he started Postiga who obviously hasn't gelled with the team yet. Also where is Dimoutsos? Injured? He was being used consistently then suddenly poof, he's gone. I'm still in favor of having him stay another season because you know people learn from their own mistakes, that really does happen! But the only way I wouldn't mind if we got someone else is if we got someone who was already with us, one of the good guys, of course. But I think he'll stay if we win the league.

Is it written anywhere where the coach is not allowed to make any mistakes. Here we have players not playing well for weeks and months and the coach isnt allowed to make any mistakes. I cant judge a coach as i have never been one nor can i. I would let my heart get in the way and leave the players i love to play and keep players out.

From the beginning of the season, and not only this year but every year, we have judged coaches for every decision they made. Like in the AEK game many of you questioned startin Mantzios. Startin Pap in certain games early on in the UEFA where he had 5 goals. Vyntra this and Tziolis that.

I dont care who plays as long as we win. this year, i dont care how we play as longas we win.

Fans of AEK say ya sure we dont win the championship but at least we play good football. BULLS*$%. even when they played good football im sure it wasnt enough. If they win the championship^, playing horrible football they wont care. Its just an excuse they use to make them feel better.

Oly has won many titles playing horrible football and with help. not saying they havent merited there championships.

Pao has played 6 excellent games in europe, 5 SUPER games in greece, a handful of decent performances and the rest they made us feel worried or sad etc. Blame who? the coach? certain players?

Ill say this once and never again. Stop with your bitchin and complainin about the coach, who mind you has turned a team that was woeful on defence, with the same players, into the best defensive team in greece and one of the top in europe.

O ninis den tha sou anoiksei tin amina. O spyropoulos den tha mas sosei. O manucho episeis. Ase na kanei thn douleia toy o anthropos, kai sto telos na ton krinoumai. Perisi, me enea Httes eimastan gia gelia, fetos eimaste 4 pontous mprosta apo AEK kai 1 apo olympiako pou eprepe na eixe ena paixvidi para pano.

every week most of you bitch about rotations and schmottations.

THE BIGGEST ROTATION THIS SEASON ISNT ON THE FIELD. ITS WHO WILL TAKE THE BLAME. ONE WEEK ITS TZIGGER, THEN PESEIRO, THEN VELIC. THEN VYNTRA. THEN PAP.

EEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

Is it written anywhere where the coach is not allowed to make any mistakes. Here we have players not playing well for weeks and months and the coach isnt allowed to make any mistakes. I cant judge a coach as i have never been one nor can i. I would let my heart get in the way and leave the players i love to play and keep players out.

From the beginning of the season, and not only this year but every year, we have judged coaches for every decision they made. Like in the AEK game many of you questioned startin Mantzios. Startin Pap in certain games early on in the UEFA where he had 5 goals. Vyntra this and Tziolis that.

I dont care who plays as long as we win. this year, i dont care how we play as longas we win.

Fans of AEK say ya sure we dont win the championship but at least we play good football. BULLS*$%. even when they played good football im sure it wasnt enough. If they win the championship^, playing horrible football they wont care. Its just an excuse they use to make them feel better.

Oly has won many titles playing horrible football and with help. not saying they havent merited there championships.

Pao has played 6 excellent games in europe, 5 SUPER games in greece, a handful of decent performances and the rest they made us feel worried or sad etc. Blame who? the coach? certain players?

Ill say this once and never again. Stop with your bitchin and complainin about the coach, who mind you has turned a team that was woeful on defence, with the same players, into the best defensive team in greece and one of the top in europe.

O ninis den tha sou anoiksei tin amina. O spyropoulos den tha mas sosei. O manucho episeis. Ase na kanei thn douleia toy o anthropos, kai sto telos na ton krinoumai. Perisi, me enea Httes eimastan gia gelia, fetos eimaste 4 pontous mprosta apo AEK kai 1 apo olympiako pou eprepe na eixe ena paixvidi para pano.

every week most of you bitch about rotations and schmottations.

THE BIGGEST ROTATION THIS SEASON ISNT ON THE FIELD. ITS WHO WILL TAKE THE BLAME. ONE WEEK ITS TZIGGER, THEN PESEIRO, THEN VELIC. THEN VYNTRA. THEN PAP.

EEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

niko, kanoume lathoi gia na mathenoume omos.. an auta ta idia lathoi ginonte sinexeia tote kati vromaei!

nai ok to rotesion alla rotesion me nini, darla, dimoutso den eidame

o darlas epekse 3 paixvidia alla mipos tha eitane kalitera gia afton na afisei ta ksenixtia kai ta poli tsigara kai na skeftetai mono thn mpala. O dimoutsos epekse 12 paixvidia kai sto telos fenotan pos eithele douleia.

O ninis to eipame proerxetai apo travma kai ean ksekatharizan oi poio grigora kana paixvidi eimai sigouros tha ton vlepame.

o darlas epekse 3 paixvidia alla mipos tha eitane kalitera gia afton na afisei ta ksenixtia kai ta poli tsigara kai na skeftetai mono thn mpala. O dimoutsos epekse 12 paixvidia kai sto telos fenotan pos eithele douleia.

O ninis to eipame proerxetai apo travma kai ean ksekatharizan oi poio grigora kana paixvidi eimai sigouros tha ton vlepame.

1) pos ksereis oti o darlas kanei auta ta pragmata?? where did you hear?

2) o dimoutsos ekane 1-2 asxima paixnidia kai kateutheian pagko kai ektos apostolis... toso kairo pou exei na paiksei.. akoma den to emathan to paidi??

3) o ninis einai etoimos apo ton noemvrio.. kai siga to trauma pou eixe.. stous kiliakous itan to provlima... edo o morris girise amesos pou eixe to idio provlima.. kai an den itan etoimos den pisteuo na ton eixe ston pagko se kathe paixnidi..

4) kai pios fteei pou den pernoume kanena paixnidi eukola?

firstly..dimoutsos and ninis are young and fragile playes..dimoutsos did great stepping in at the beg. of the season but the truth is he not completely ready for pana...if u want me to tell u why, i could elaborate...peseiro is doing dimoutsos(who remember was about to get CUT FROM his former team before pao saw some promise and snapped him up) the right thing..in afew years he could be a starter on the team, so peseiro is playing him slowly but most importantly working with him in training...once again, if you want me to actaully elaborate i will...

darlas is not pao material yet..he came back from injury and just didnt look like he would live up to his promise of last year and the year before...it is simple enough, i dont think he has a future on the team as of yet, he could develop but darlas truthfully is not any better then seric...

ninis is another issue...peseiro hasnt GIVEN UP on the kid..from peseiros talk about him it shows that ninis is in peseiros plan somewhere, maybe he hasnt been showing himself enough in training but peseiro knows his potential and his capabilities and importance to the team and most importantly his FUTURE on the team... i guarentee you this year of him not playing will not effect the fact that in afew years to come he will be the star and driving force of this team and the greek league...he needs to develop and find his way as a player..he came on to the scene for the first time alittle over a YEAR ago paidia..before last winter we didnt even know who the hell he was...from what i know of his time in portgual is that peseiro has a good eye for young talent..i would rather see a ninis ready to tear up the field then one that is not completely ready..this isnt spain, you cant just throw a 18yo into the starting 11 every week..realistically, it just cant happen..if we want the kid to be one of the best greek players then we need to have patience with him and help him grow...

maybe peseiro is doing a good thing for him, maybe he is not...we will not kno until afew years from now..i for one am anxiously awaiting his return and i want peseiro to start PLAYING HIM REGULARLY..but i know that coaching is not that easy and there are alot of other aspects involved then just throwing him onto the field.

we have 3 players on our team who are 20 and under who play a big role on this team (dimoutsos, ninis, simao) imagine 3 years from now how important these players are going to be...they have ALOT of time guys, have alittle patience..i know, it sucks..i want to see them running rampant on the field NOW too, but unfortunately it is not that simple

sorry for the rant..

firstly..dimoutsos and ninis are young and fragile playes..dimoutsos did great stepping in at the beg. of the season but the truth is he not completely ready for pana...if u want me to tell u why, i could elaborate...peseiro is doing dimoutsos(who remember was about to get CUT FROM his former team before pao saw some promise and snapped him up) the right thing..in afew years he could be a starter on the team, so peseiro is playing him slowly but most importantly working with him in training...once again, if you want me to actaully elaborate i will...

darlas is not pao material yet..he came back from injury and just didnt look like he would live up to his promise of last year and the year before...it is simple enough, i dont think he has a future on the team as of yet, he could develop but darlas truthfully is not any better then seric...

ninis is another issue...peseiro hasnt GIVEN UP on the kid..from peseiros talk about him it shows that ninis is in peseiros plan somewhere, maybe he hasnt been showing himself enough in training but peseiro knows his potential and his capabilities and importance to the team and most importantly his FUTURE on the team... i guarentee you this year of him not playing will not effect the fact that in afew years to come he will be the star and driving force of this team and the greek league...he needs to develop and find his way as a player..he came on to the scene for the first time alittle over a YEAR ago paidia..before last winter we didnt even know who the hell he was...from what i know of his time in portgual is that peseiro has a good eye for young talent..i would rather see a ninis ready to tear up the field then one that is not completely ready..this isnt spain, you cant just throw a 18yo into the starting 11 every week..realistically, it just cant happen..if we want the kid to be one of the best greek players then we need to have patience with him and help him grow...

maybe peseiro is doing a good thing for him, maybe he is not...we will not kno until afew years from now..i for one am anxiously awaiting his return and i want peseiro to start PLAYING HIM REGULARLY..but i know that coaching is not that easy and there are alot of other aspects involved then just throwing him onto the field.

we have 3 players on our team who are 20 and under who play a big role on this team (dimoutsos, ninis, simao) imagine 3 years from now how important these players are going to be...they have ALOT of time guys, have alittle patience..i know, it sucks..i want to see them running rampant on the field NOW too, but unfortunately it is not that simple

sorry for the rant..

min krineis etsi eukola enan paixti pou den eides fetos na paizei... ase na paiksei prota kai meta vgazoume simperasmata (darlas)

:) :)

lets relax. someone put it perfectly earlier, if its not one thing it'll be another reason to complain. i too would like to see ninis play, but im not that impatiant that i want the coach fired. its more concerning that even with this lineup we struggled to win at home. &nsbp; &nsbp; in my opinion i think its time to move forward from Gonzales.

i dont even think e's the best Gonzales in Greece

O ninis einai etoimos apo noenvri alla allo o ninis kai allo o morris. Soma 17 xronou den singrinetai me soma 25 xrovou. Eipame na min ton kapsoume perisi kai afto egine.

As for darlas, its a known fact that he smokes like a chiminey and goes out to bouzoukia all the time. In his first year at pao when he was the bright left back with a future he spent more time at bouzoukia then on the pitch. It came out a year and a half ago or so. i heard it on era sport and supersport but im sure if u look it up u can find relevance.

Also i think being so judgmental on Eki is wrong.

Lets not forget that he hasnt played a full game in over 19 months. It isnt easy to come back from a knee injury but even in the little he has come back, he has shown glimpses of his former self. obviously, chasing every game isnt a help as there is more pressure on his defensive game etc.

Patience friends.. Patience

Well i did really my best to not start bitching and bashing on Peseiro.

first of all in still support PAO and i dont blame the players.

I cant support Peseiro though anymore even if some guys here like it or not.

How can i support a coach who has managed to bring up the last 5000 fans who where still going to Leoforos against him.

His decisions dont make any sense.

How can you take out a Player e.g. Pap when he is doing a great game and expecting him to me motivated next time to play again and let in a player who was almost not even on the Field (N'Doy).

How can you be talking of offensive footbal and taking out Ivanschitz puting in Tzioli against Levadiakos. This is smt he should have done in UEFA against Rangers (i mean put in a 3rd DM).

The last 2 games along with the CUP game of Olympiakos where the games he didnt react rightly and made me loose my respect and confidence in this coach.

He puts in Postinga who hasnt done nothing but he doesnt take Manucho in the squad to eventually put him in in the game( after all why did we get him? and he cant be worse than Postiga)

Peseiro shows he has some special treatment for some players. On those players rotation doesnt happen. On all the other it does. And as for Dimoutsos come on taking him completely out of the squad harms the kid more than letting him play at least some minutes. Eleos pia.

PAO Gera protathlima ksana.

Stilte ton Peseiro apo kei pou eirthe kai mazi tou ton Velic.

Well i did really my best to not start bitching and bashing on Peseiro.

How can i support a coach who has managed to bring up the last 5000 fans who where still going to Leoforos against him.

How can you take out a Player e.g. Pap when he is doing a great game and expecting him to me motivated next time to play again and let in a player who was almost not even on the Field (N'Doy).

How can you be talking of offensive footbal and taking out Ivanschitz puting in Tzioli against Levadiakos. This is smt he should have done in UEFA against Rangers (i mean put in a 3rd DM).

The last 2 games along with the CUP game of Olympiakos where the games he didnt react rightly and made me loose my respect and confidence in this coach.

He puts in Postinga who hasnt done nothing but he doesnt take Manucho in the squad to eventually put him in in the game( after all why did we get him? and he cant be worse than Postiga)

Peseiro shows he has some special treatment for some players. On those players rotation doesnt happen. On all the other it does. And as for Dimoutsos come on taking him completely out of the squad harms the kid more than letting him play at least some minutes. Eleos pia.

Your points are well taken, but what do you recommend?

Well i did  really my best to not start bitching and bashing on Peseiro.

The last 2 games along with the CUP game of Olympiakos  where the games he didnt react rightly and made me loose my respect and confidence in this coach.

Your points are well taken, but what do you recommend?
I recomend that Peseiro ends this season and after that we get Warzycha as General Manager instead of Velic and Donis for coach.

Warzycha has made some good connections in England cause of Arsenal and he has an good eye for players. Same goes for Donis whos teams even with lesser money play excelent offensive footbal.

Archived