Phantis Forums

Atromitos - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

salpi in postiga out. Ah re Pap, prepei na exeis baros kapou. mallon kamia fotografia toy peseiro me kamia rosido-ellinida

i think roumana einai... :LOL:

Mattos substitution was useless, and hes confusing, fouling the pitch giving more to Atromitos. Eki played defense great, and is a better midfielder on the ball.

Rested Salpiggidis goes in now? Over Manucho??? Peseiro is just being an ass now. Manucho is a known talent, and hes just using his power not to play him. Theres no way youre going to play proven useless Pap 90 mins and use your players you are resting in subs over trying out your Manchester United and African Nations Cup top player

I feel sorry for Manucho at this point, he should have gone to another club and not put up with this garbage. We may as well not have signed him, and hes not going to get his work permit for England.

Manchester is not going to even consider loaning players to PAO again etiher.

You can wait all season for a player to be "ready"....The guy is fit, able, willing either send him back or give him a chance to prove you wrong.

Same thing with Tsigkas...... :tdown:

Also Morris' tackle - perfectly clean, that guy fighting him needs to stop being a sissy.

i think peseiro has something with pao fans... cuz paos fans would love to see ninis and manucho... alla o peseiro den tous kanei auti ti xari...

i think peseiro has something with pao fans... cuz paos fans would love to see ninis and manucho... alla o peseiro den tous kanei auti ti xari...

peseiro shouldnt do anyone a favor in my opinion...his job is to win and he is doing so...

ela re mad. u cant put a kid who hasnt played a game in months , that is coming off an injury, to play in a 1-0 game in the 75th minute while tryin to play defence

can i ask something why the score must be 2-0 or 3-0 so he can put nini?? anyway... we cant score more than 1 goal period... and why we got manucho? thats my aporia..

ela re mad. u cant put a kid who hasnt played a game in months , that is coming off an injury, to play in a 1-0 game in the 75th minute while tryin to play defence

hmm.. ninis is fine since november...

Considering we couldnt use spyropoulos,Ndoye and Ivan, restign salpi, nilsson,goumas and mattos, i think we played a good game and were close to scoring a few extra goals. Atromitos had one good chance to score on a cross that deflected twice and almost went in.

Keep on trucking.

Archived