Phantis Forums

Atromitos - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

the lineup is awful.

Heres an idea - treat every remaining game this season as must win and a derby......theres what 7 left????????

We should be going for 3 points, not 1

We cannot, cannot afford to drop points over THIS game.

We have a hard schedule, harder than Gavros IMO

PAO-LARISA

XANTHI - PAO

PAO - IRAKLIS

PAO-PANIONIOS

OFI - PAO

PAO - ARIS

KALAMARIA - PAO

I turn on the game and find Seric, Papadopoulos-Postiga and am not suprised its still 0-0.

Resting Salpiggidis? For what exactly??? Im not against resting, but personally I think the idea of starting Salpiggidis, then taking him off to rest him once weve got our goals and then defend our lead

As opposed to playing crap ball, and bringing him on and seeing if hell change the game in the 80th minute 0-0 with 10 mins which is just way less likely.

And not to make things better, referees are completley blind..giving Pap a yellow for a header, and making an offside that was 2 meters on

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Postiga might have been offside but the play that was called wasnt... seric was in alone from the left. Telos panton.. not a great half but we are not threatened at all. i feel we will wait til the 60 or 65 and then put in more offensive players liek manucho or ninis. maybe even salpi. O pap einai teliomenos. Postiga had a decent half. id put in salpi and manucho and take out pap and dimoutso.

time for pap to clean paianias toilets...

What will Seric go back to doing after this game if pap gets the job?

na kovei to xorto... :LOL: :LOL:

i disagree about tziolis...i like this player very much...hes still young and has alot to learn tho..

as katsei ligo ston pagko mexri na mathei... na ksekourastei ligaki too

Archived